No announcement yet.

Pac AND May BOTH stop Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 120 View Post
    if that's the case, then change ur wording from will to could or would. because it's just a possibility in ur eyes, nothing else.
    I'm not going to say would or could..I BELIEVE that they both will Stop him. That's what I meant.

Comment

Yeah Pacquiao couldnt stop a old weight drained DLH whom he hit with 1k punches, but he will stop Cotto.

Floyd couldnt KO a LW, who was out of shape and sluggish, but he will KO Cotto.

Floyd wont even try to be offensive against Cotto ill bet my house on that

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Yeah Pacquiao couldnt stop a old weight drained DLH whom he hit with 1k punches, but he will stop Cotto.

Floyd couldnt KO a LW, who was out of shape and sluggish, but he will KO Cotto.

Floyd wont even try to be offensive against Cotto ill bet my house on that
        Champ....triangular theories do NOT always work in this sport..you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          Floyd is TOO accurate and Cotto has been a EASY target. Give May 8-10 rounds of crisp precision punches with Cotto that WIDE open, then he is getting stopped.
          Mayweather won't stop Cotto man. He couldn't put away JMM in which he was the bigger man, and he'll be willing to take less chances against Cotto. Also JMM has even less defense than Cotto and is slower. No way Mayweather puts Cotto away since it's not his style. He'll probably win in similar fashion to the JMM fight. Pacman can score a TKO in several ways, but I don't see him KOing Cotto cold.

Comment

Good thread.

I think Mayweather's power is often underrated he just doesn't tend to go all out for KO's and doesn't necessarily have 1 punch KO power, but at the same time Manny's power is being overrated after that Hatton KO. I agree with Mayweathers accuracy possibly putting Cotto out but I think Miguel should fare better against Pacquiao and should be able to catch Manny with shots easier than he'd catch Floyd.

Comment

Champ....triangular theories do NOT always work in this sport..you know that.
              I know that this aint a triagle theory, because Cotto didnt fought DLH nor JMM.
              Your comment doesnt make anysense.

Again, Floyd didnt even KO JMM whom was clearly out of his element against Floyd. Floyd had every advantage possible, including height and weight and he didnt even tried to KO JMM. What makes you think he will even try and be ofesive against a guy that could put him trough a lot of pain like Cotto?

Thats just wishfull thinking from Floyd fan, nothing more!!

Comment

....that is how I see it and I'm sticking to it. I like Miguel I really do. But the guy is SOOO easy to hit. I just hope that he doesn't really get hurt because he has taken a lot of punishment in 2 of his last 3 fights. I really think that Manny will cause problems for him (though that fight is irrelevant to ME right now) with his workrate and his power and the fact that he is a southpaw. Mayweather stops Cotto late. Mayweather is too accurate and his precision punches will take a toll on Miguel as he just can't block or move his head from straight right hands and left hooks. If what I just said doesn't happen, then I WILL NOT RECANT MY STATEMENTS, I AM A MAN OF MY WORD.

However, Unless Miguel TIGHTENS of his defense, he will get hurt and he may even be punchdrunk when he is finished. I pray to God that that DOES NOT HAPPEN, real talk. But Miguel, you need to work on your defense if you want to beat better guys out there. Big Ups to Clottey, you WON that fight. It sucks and for stuff like that is why i HATE boxing.

Your whole argument is based on being butthurt over Clottey.

Mayweather couldn't even knock Marquez out and Pac is not going to land like he did on **** overated Hatton. The only reason why Clottey was landing the right hand is because Miguel couln't see them coming yet he adjusted and won the fight. Cotto won get over it.

Comment

I know that this aint a triagle theory, because Cotto didnt fought DLH nor JMM.
                  Your comment doesnt make anysense.

Again, Floyd didnt even KO JMM whom was clearly out of his element against Floyd. Floyd had every advantage possible, including height and weight and he didnt even tried to KO JMM. What makes you think he will even try and be ofesive against a guy that could put him trough a lot of pain like Cotto?

Thats just wishfull thinking from Floyd fan, nothing more!!
                  as I said in the OP..

..Mayweather stops Cotto late. Mayweather is too accurate and his precision punches will take a toll on Miguel as he just can't block or move his head from straight right hands and left hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post

Your whole argument is based on being butthurt over Clottey.

Mayweather couldn't even knock Marquez out and Pac is not going to land like he did on **** overated Hatton. The only reason why Clottey was landing the right hand is because Miguel couln't see them coming yet he adjusted and won the fight. Cotto won get over it.
                    butthurt? you guys are silly. can't we discuss BOXING for once without making personal comments that are not funny and are useless?

Get over what? I am over Cotto's win against Clottey. I never brought that up AGAIN. IF you were following this thread you would kNOW WHY I even bumped this thread. It was to be a man of my word and not recant on statements I made months ago. If you don't agree with the analysis, fine, but keep your childish comments to yourself homeboy.

Comment

How can you KO somebody who quits on your ass? Oscar would have been KO'd in round 9. That was the plan.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X