No announcement yet.

Pac AND May BOTH stop Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 120 View Post
    tell me this, when''s the last time cotto was DROPPED at WW? and when's the last time Mayweather DROPPED a WW?
    yea..because in order to stop someone, you MUST drop them....

your questions are irrelevant sir (if you are a man, if not, miss). The opening post of this thread explains why I fee the way I do.

the biggest reason that I see BOTH of these fighters stopping him is because he is so easy to hit of late.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      when its all said and done, I see Floyd and Pac stopping Cotto...nothing that none of you come in here and say will change me from that stance. If it happens I was correct..if it doesn't then I was wrong...THAT WAS THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BUMPING THIS THREAD...to own up to what I said months ago PREFIGHT and I will do the same POSTFIGHT.
      If not you can be sure I'll do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        I don't, like Champ said is just wishfull thinking by a Mayweather nuthugger. Floyd won't knock anyone out unless he's 100% sure that they are no match for him and won't put up a fight. If not he'll just run, block and potshot. The only way Cotto gets hurt against Floyd is if he twist his ankle running after Floyd or Mayweather cuts him with an elbow.
        , I stopped reading at the bold....because you are the SAME guy that disappeared from NSB along with KING after Cotto got his manhood taken away from him last year...get out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          If not you can be sure I'll do it for you.
          yea..will you bump it if Miguel loses?? I don't think so..FANBOY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            To be fair a say he had like 40% chance to make it to the final bell.

The point is Manny hit a old, weight drain fighter with everything except the stool and the referee and he didnt even drop the guy.
            He wasn't trying to drop him. The game plan was to hit and move. You cannot sit down on power shots with that kind of a game plan. Regardless, Manny was trying for a round 9 KO because Freddie had lots of money on it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              He wasn't trying to drop him. The game plan was to hit and move. You cannot sit down on power shots with that kind of a game plan. Regardless, Manny was trying for a round 9 KO because Freddie had lots of money on it.
              Yeah because Manny is so good he was just extending the fight till the 9th where he knew for sure DLH was going to quit.

Same way he didnt KO Barrera because he didnt wanted to embarrass him right?

Comment

Yeah because Manny is so good he was just extending the fight till the 9th where he knew for sure DLH was going to quit.

Same way he didnt KO Barrera because he didnt wanted to embarrass him right?
                No, he was extending it to the 9th because he would knock Oscar out and give Freddie a good return on his bets.

As for Barrera, who knows? Maybe he did feel sorry for him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  yea..because in order to stop someone, you MUST drop them....

your questions are irrelevant sir (if you are a man, if not, miss). The opening post of this thread explains why I fee the way I do.

the biggest reason that I see BOTH of these fighters stopping him is because he is so easy to hit of late.

Actually yeah you do. In order to KO someone u have to DROP him. Otherwise it would a a TKO on a stoppage due to inability to continue by decision of the fighter, the corner, the doctor or the referee. YOU are saying BOTH fighters WILL KO cotto. Now another thing is with ur logic on this, is stating that both WILL. In order for that to happen BOTH fighters NEED to fight Cotto. Now if Manny beats Cotto, May will never fight cotto, simple as that. So it's either one or the other. Now like I said, Manny could possibly TKO cotto due to cuts, but Mayweather could UD cotto but not KO or TKO him.

now answer me what I asked u then; when is the last time Cotto was dropped at WW and when is the last time May dropped a WW? because u are making it sound as if may would be the aggressor on that fight and cotto would just stand there to get hit
                  Last edited by 120; 10-06-2009, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    No, he was extending it to the 9th because he would knock Oscar out and give Freddie a good return on his bets.

As for Barrera, who knows? Maybe he did feel sorry for him.
                    GTFO with that nonsense!!!! Thats simply ridiculous!!!!

You didnt even believe that, and if you do, you are dumber than I tought!!!!

Comment

GTFO with that nonsense!!!! Thats simply ridiculous!!!!

You didnt even believe that, and if you do, you are dumber than I tought!!!!

You, of all people, have no right whatsoever to go around saying people are dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X