Pac AND May BOTH stop Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    as I said in the OP..
    Like I said nothing more than wishfull thinking from a butthurt fan.

Floyd couldnt KO a LW, whom he landed everything he wanted. He didnt even dare to KO JMM he wont even try it with Cotto.

You Floyd fans knows that if Floyd grow a pair and fights Cotto he will be in deep **** when they fight and this is the only way you guys can feel confident, by making assumptions and bull**** comments based on biasness and fear!

Win, lose or draw if they fight Cotto will put the hurt on FLoyd!!!!!
    Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 10-06-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      How can you KO somebody who quits on your ass? Oscar would have been KO'd in round 9. That was the plan.
      Sure!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Like I said nothing more than wishfull thinking from butthurt fan.

Floyd couldnt KO a LW, whom he landed everything he wanted. He didnt even dre to KO JMM he wont even try it with Cotto.

YOu Floyd fans knows that if Floyd grow a pair and fights Cotto he will be in deep **** when they fight and this is the only way you guys can feel confident, by making assumptions and bull**** comments based on biasness and fear!

Win, lose or draw if they fight Cotto will put the hurt on FLoyd!!!!!
        butthurt over WHAT?!?!

Champ I thought you were a BETTER poster than that bro..miss me with that foolishness.

Biasness and fear?
        get out of here..you the one getting bent all out of shape because I made some observations about how I see a possible fight with the twoo. As I said, if you disagree fine, but keep the childish talk to yourself. I DONT come dissing you when you make your observations, give me that same respect.

Comment

tell me this, when''s the last time cotto was DROPPED at WW? and when's the last time Mayweather DROPPED a WW?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Sure!!!!!
            You actually think Oscar would have made it to the final bell?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

when its all said and done, I see Floyd and Pac stopping Cotto...nothing that none of you come in here and say will change me from that stance. If it happens I was correct..if it doesn't then I was wrong...THAT WAS THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BUMPING THIS THREAD...to own up to what I said months ago PREFIGHT and I will do the same POSTFIGHT.

Comment

....that is how I see it and I'm sticking to it. I like Miguel I really do. But the guy is SOOO easy to hit. I just hope that he doesn't really get hurt because he has taken a lot of punishment in 2 of his last 3 fights. I really think that Manny will cause problems for him (though that fight is irrelevant to ME right now) with his workrate and his power and the fact that he is a southpaw. Mayweather stops Cotto late. Mayweather is too accurate and his precision punches will take a toll on Miguel as he just can't block or move his head from straight right hands and left hooks. If what I just said doesn't happen, then I WILL NOT RECANT MY STATEMENTS, I AM A MAN OF MY WORD.

However, Unless Miguel TIGHTENS of his defense, he will get hurt and he may even be punchdrunk when he is finished. I pray to God that that DOES NOT HAPPEN, real talk. But Miguel, you need to work on your defense if you want to beat better guys out there. Big Ups to Clottey, you WON that fight. It sucks and for stuff like that is why i HATE boxing.
                solid post ......but I don't see Pac stoppin' Cotto.....Floyd maybe but NOT Pac!!

Comment

Both can conceivably stop him late. I'm pickin Cotto to blast lil Pac within 6 rds. If Cotto ain't got Pac outta there by the 7th, I think he tires and gets KO'd. I don't see it tho.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    You actually think Oscar would have made it to the final bell?
                    To be fair a say he had like 40% chance to make it to the final bell.

The point is Manny hit a old, weight drain fighter with everything except the stool and the referee and he didnt even drop the guy.

Comment

butthurt? you guys are silly. can't we discuss BOXING for once without making personal comments that are not funny and are useless?

Get over what? I am over Cotto's win against Clottey. I never brought that up AGAIN. IF you were following this thread you would kNOW WHY I even bumped this thread. It was to be a man of my word and not recant on statements I made months ago. If you don't agree with the analysis, fine, but keep your childish comments to yourself homeboy.
                      I don't, like Champ said is just wishfull thinking by a Mayweather nuthugger. Floyd won't knock anyone out unless he's 100% sure that they are no match for him and won't put up a fight. If not he'll just run, block and potshot. The only way Cotto gets hurt against Floyd is if he twist his ankle running after Floyd or Mayweather cuts him with an elbow.

Comment

Working...
                      X