No announcement yet.

Pac AND May BOTH stop Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    bumping this thread to let everyone know that I picked Manny months ago and I am not going to change as the fight nears..if I am wrong AFTERWARDS o well, but I just like to be real PRE FIGHT and the same POST FIGHT...we have posters on here who don't seem to function that way.
    Yeah propz for keepin it real! As you may have already guessed I don't agree with you but propz nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
      Yeah propz for keepin it real! As you may have already guessed I don't agree with you but propz nonetheless.
      thanks bro. thank you for being real. that is fine that you disagree, but to respect me for being real is what I commend you for. So many people on here take personal shots at you when you disagree with them which is so pointless and childish...K GIVEN.

Comment

thanks bro. thank you for being real. that is fine that you disagree, but to respect me for being real is what I commend you for. So many people on here take personal shots at you when you disagree with them which is so pointless and childish...K GIVEN.
        Favor returned!!! May the best man win!!!!

Comment

bumping this thread to let everyone know that I picked Manny months ago and I am not going to change as the fight nears..if I am wrong AFTERWARDS o well, but I just like to be real PRE FIGHT and the same POST FIGHT...we have posters on here who don't seem to function that way.
          Though I think we've seen the best Miguel Cotto we will see, I'm still a betting man and look and both sides of the fence. Pacquiao is my dude, but he's simply stepping into deep waters against a guy who also likes to fight and is a stronger and harder puncher than any dude he's ever faced adding the fact that Pac isn't an elusive defender. When I saw that they were mentioning this fight from the start I thought it was a ploy to lure Floyd in for a fight. But when I saw that they actually signed it...I could only think, "Pac, you're throwing away BIG MONEY DUDE!!"

Cotto may not be the fighter he was even last year, but in the same token Sugar Ray wasn't the same fighter when he fought Hagler and still put on a hell of a show. You can say a fighter's peaked, but there's a difference between peaking and totally being shot. You could peak and stay at that level for years. I think we're going to see that Nov 14th with Cotto. Dude knows exactly what he's getting into.
          Last edited by Ravishing; 10-06-2009, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            Though I think we've seen the best Miguel Cotto we will see, I'm still a betting man and look and both sides of the fence. Pacquiao is my dude, but he's simply stepping into deep waters against a guy who also likes to fight. When I saw that they were mentioning this fight from the start I thought it was a ploy to lure Floyd in for a fight. But when I saw that they actually signed it...I could only think, "Pac, you're throwing away BIG MONEY DUDE!!"

Cotto may not be the fighter he was even last year, but in the same token Sugar Ray wasn't the same fighter when he fought Hagler and still put on a hell of a show. You can say a fighter's peaked, but there's a difference between peaking and totally being shot. You could peak and stay at that level for years. I think we're going to see that Nov 14th with Cotto. Dude knows exactly what he's getting into.
            I hear you Rav...good post as always dude.

Comment

LOL.... I disagree about may...completely disagree...

If it took 10 rounds of pounding by marg to stop cotto....how the fk is mayweather gonna stop him? lol

I mean, he could decision him for sure...but stop him? even if cotto cant take as much as he could before marg, may wouldnt stop him....clottey would of done more damage then may

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                LOL.... I disagree about may...completely disagree...

If it took 10 rounds of pounding by marg to stop cotto....how the fk is mayweather gonna stop him? lol

I mean, he could decision him for sure...but stop him? even if cotto cant take as much as he could before marg, may wouldnt stop him....clottey would of done more damage then may
                triangular theories do not always work in this sport. If you read the OP, that is where you will find why I believe that May will stop Miguel. If you disagree that is fine, just wanted to let everyone know how I feel.

Comment

mayweather is not active enough to stop cotto. much less even drop him. cotto has a very underrated chin to some here. When's the last time he was DROPPED in 147??? exactly. and u think May can stop him? he couldn't even stop baldomir much less marquez. Two fighters that were too slow and may hit as he wanted. Cotto CAN take a beating AND issue one as well. and against floyd going back, he has the liberty to be the aggresor.

Now manny. Manny won't drop him but he can get him cut and have a stoppage

Comment

triangular theories do not always work in this sport. If you read the OP, that is where you will find why I believe that May will stop Miguel. If you disagree that is fine, just wanted to let everyone know how I feel.
                    if that's the case, then change ur wording from will to could or would. because it's just a possibility in ur eyes, nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      I think that plaster from Margarito damaged him.
                      Before I would say he would be a tough fight for Mayweather but now I don't think so no more.. If he wasn't damaged I would still say he beats him.
                      Mayweather was wise to run from Cotto the way he did, now if he fights him he will fight a shell of the man.
                      What do you mean plaster?! Margarito used plaster?!

Comment

Working...
                      X