Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Adviser Prefers Cotto Next, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone really surprised that the Pac camp are sh/tting themselves now? i mean i remember when Roach openly said "he'd rather keep Pac away from Guzman" who some would say has a very similar style to Floyd and now they are running for the hills again, even Floyd sr said in THIS interview recently that Roach and them are scared to fight his son, Roach was shooting his mouth off talking about "why couldn't Floyd wait one day to do the deal?" well ok "joke coach" if you are so "eager" for the fight WHY DON'T YOU WAIT UNTIL JUNE 19TH and then sign the ****ing deal? then we can finally see who the real king is, Floyd ain't running from them clowns it's the Pac camp who are clearly getting itchy feet .

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
      U misunderstood rookie! Hard core boxing fans appreciate Skills & heart.
      Hardcore boxing fans like PBF because he has the best Skills in the sport!
      Team pacq dont want that fight really due to the disparity in SKILLS!
      They want some one with limited skills that they can punch at will! Size means nothing when you keep getting hit in the face! Ask Hatton and Oscar and Diaz!

Now if this aint cherry picking at its obvious level then I dont know what is. at least pbf dressed it up with records and story lines. Looks like team pacq and arum know the smoke spewing from the hype train is about to run out!
      great comment, brah !!
      pacman "cherrypicking" on bigger HOF guys....
      now manny's really gone crazy "cherrypicking", obviously as u said, on MIGUEL COTTO and next MOSLEY....whom YOUR lil fraud are now avoiding.

keep posting and expose yourself ...

Comment

• look who's talking...

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
        manny would fight Cotto because that is an easier fight. Roach said it.

Do you know Manny better than Roach does?
        and who did lil fraud choose to fyt??? midget marquez!!
        and he will wait forever for manny.....just so lil fraud can skirt COTTO AND SHANE.... what a shame, brah!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
          Is anyone really surprised that the Pac camp are sh/tting themselves now? i mean i remember when Roach openly said "he'd rather keep Pac away from Guzman" who some would say has a very similar style to Floyd and now they are running for the hills again, even Floyd sr said in THIS interview recently that Roach and them are scared to fight his son, Roach was shooting his mouth off talking about "why couldn't Floyd wait one day to do the deal?" well ok "joke coach" if you are so "eager" for the fight WHY DON'T YOU WAIT UNTIL JUNE 19TH and then sign the ****ing deal? then we can finally see who the real king is, Floyd ain't running from them clowns it's the Pac camp who are clearly getting itchy feet .
          yeah right... your boy is soooo BRAVE that he retired rather than face the top WW's and came back to face a natural superfeatherweight, the whole world knows it, he's ducking and boring ass style, RESUME wise your gayrunner's will look like **** compared to PAC, let me tell you this BOY, its not about the skills that you have, its about how you used those skills to better your legacy and be great, your PBF will never be great because he didn't dare to be great, got it?

Comment

• i laugh at these PBF nutsuckers for saying the PACMAN is avoiding him, but yet wants to face COTTO and MOSELY, hahahahaha, you idiots are daydreaming again. in your dreams PBF has the rep of PWILL or WINKY combined and PBF is the "MOST AVOIDED AND DANGEROUS MAN IN BOXING", hahahahahahahahaha lolz

Comment

• If this fight is made, Floyd will be inactive waiting for Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                No words have never been spoken truer. Cotto is safer than Floyd
                & Mosley and Roach knows it. Now that Manny's camp is speaking
                up it's starting to come to light that their indeed protecting Manny.
                People on this site can beef and say I'm crazy but the article
                blows it up. Pacquiao's team doesn't want the biggest fight of his
                career because the fight has the potential to be boring? PLEASE.
                People give Cotto too much respect saying Floyd ducked him because
                Cotto doesn't have the skills to make anyone not want to fight him
                and that's why he's the front candidate for lil Pac and not Floyd or
                Mosley. The excuse will be "because their both under Arums company
                and he'll make all the money & it will be an easier fight to make and
                Floyd will want most of the money" But when Floyd goes for Money
                fights then he's ducking the best? HYPOCRISY at it's best.
                same thing is very true with lil fraud.... JMM is the safest fyt for lil fraud!! he doesn't want to risk anything fyting cotto or mosley, etc. lil fraud is feasting on midgets that "call him out"(great excuse)!! and fyt them at his weight!! the "greatest boxer" even wants a tuneup with a midget so he can prepare to fyt another midget!! ATF.....All Time Fraud lil floyd..... hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                  Ask yourself: why would Pacquiao WANT to fight Mayweather coming off a 2 year layoff? Why wouldn't Pac want the best Floyd?

maybe you should ask floyd why is he avoiding the best fighters in his weight class and yet proclaiming he is the best and GOAT without the RESUME of a GOAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                    manny would fight Cotto because that is an easier fight. Roach said it.

Do you know Manny better than Roach does?
                    your a tool, manny will fight cotto because that fight will make the people and boxing fans happy, didnt you hear everytime he wins, "i want to make the people happy", now would floyd's style make people happy? only his nutsuckers are happy with his style. your distorting facts to suit your hidden agenda. FYI cotto is not an easier fight its the more exciting and fan friendly fight but not an easy fight, cotto can hurt PAC more than gayrunner can. if you still didnt get it your an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
                      yeah right... your boy is soooo BRAVE that he retired rather than face the top WW's and came back to face a natural superfeatherweight, the whole world knows it, he's ducking and boring ass style, RESUME wise your gayrunner's will look like **** compared to PAC, let me tell you this BOY, its not about the skills that you have, its about how you used those skills to better your legacy and be great, your PBF will never be great because he didn't dare to be great, got it?

God damn the truth hurts huh *******? , YOUR BOYFRIEND'S OWN COACH said "Pac would lose on points to Floyd" so how much more evidence does your limited brain need to comprehend the truth? and for your information at least Floyd went up to 147 and beat two champions in Judah and Baldomir, Floyd offered both Cotto and Mosley a fight in the past and both of them declined so you can shove your false, bias notions up your a$$ , and you can talk about "resume" all day but it wasn't Floyd who got KO'D TWICE AND BEATEN BY A WASHED UP MORALES, yeah i'm sure boxing fans in the future will be very impressed with that when they compare Manny and Floyd's careers .

Comment

Working...
                      X