have on your resume considering Baldomir beat Zab who was the
    UNDISPUTED Welter Weight champion, was the lineal champ at
    147 and Carlos also went up to 154 at one time and fought Vernon
    Forrest. Gomez was a fighter on the show contender and Jennings
    was/is playing the drums in a band. Quintana can be considered
    a good win because he was undefeated and IF he beats Clottey
    will be a good look as well for him. But in all actuality, what has
    Miguel Cotto really achieved at 147 besides beating Mosley and
    losing to Anotnio Margarito? All his titles were won vacantly?
    Floyd beat the men who were the big deal at 147 at the time and
    took their titles. Your talking about fighting the best names
    but Alfonso Gomez and Michael Jennings has got to be the biggest
    X'S on Miguel Cotto's resume and is the worst and weakest competition than any fighter Floyd has fought by far.
    I appreciate how you broke that down for me and you got me looking at it in a different light but in your opinion even u just give him credit for shane. Does floyd have that kind of fighter on his resume? And tho lineal in name, do u think he was actually that?

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
      cotto at ww/title would better pac's legacy than a mayweather win

he would break henry armstrongs record
      dream on pac wont clean out the welters guaranteed!

Comment

• Originally posted by handler000 View Post
        Green K to you my friend for doing your homework.
        But will you at least admit to he was not 100 percent for that fight

Comment

• First I will say, good ****. make FLoyd work for a big money fight. the guy retire after he got his big fights, and when the risk started comming he decided to retire. Now he sees a opportunity for a big fight, but Arum is smart and is making him work for it. I mean, he comes back and he wants to fight a mega fight right away. Well **** that earn the ****ing fight.

Now, Floyd will have to fight Mosley, period.

Second, Lol at the idiot from salud whatever, saying Cotto is another hatton. Cotto is a bigger version of JMM, with better timming more power, but not as good as a counterpuncher.

Cotto after 2 rounds will time mannys **** and will KHTFO in 7 or less.
          A fight with FLoyd would be more competitive for Pacquiao do to styles, but Mr Boat buyer beats him anyways.

Ps. LOL at the *****s, crying because MR boat buyer will have to earn and work for a big fight, instead of having it, the easy way!
          Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 05-12-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bray26 View Post
            I appreciate how you broke that down for me and you got me looking at it in a different light but in your opinion even u just give him credit for shane. Does floyd have that kind of fighter on his resume? And tho lineal in name, do u think he was actually that?
            Talking about baldomir

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              He's fighting the best welterweight out there.. instead of a ***** who only fights smaller fighters and dudes w/ no defense or skill. props to the boy!
              Personally, I think he should be fighting Marquez and Mayweather should be fighting Cotto.
              We all know Mayweather is a coward though.
              Right here, listen to this man, he makes sense!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Doesn't matter fam. The fact of the matter is that Miguel Cotto has
                fought for vacant titles throughout his professional career NEVER
                beating the guys who actually held the belts. Floyd beat all the
                fighters/boxers who had the titles and were called champs in the divisions.
                Meaning that the boxers/fighters if YOU think that they were good
                fighters or not they still were called the best. Cotto has yet to beat
                anyone for a title so does that mean he is not fighting the best as well?
                It doesn't matter if he went for Vacants or not, whenever he got to that level thats all there was, though he DID defend it against REALLY good fighters and beat them, only Tony was the hit because his wraps, so we all know that dont count, you are silly for thinkin Floyd is that good, he aint nothin in the welter level, he should go back to lightweight... oh wait isnt he there already? oh no he is PICKING on the lightweights @ welterweight level right? He is a true champ, he is the ****!! Literally.

Comment

• What a coward

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Also Sharmba Mitchell looks better to me at 147 then Oktay Urkal.
                    I can understand people giving Cotto props for fighting Mosley and
                    Margarito but to say Cotto has fought better competition than Floyd
                    Mayweather Jr throughout their careers would be going too far
                    in my opinion.
                    Don't forget that Cotto is a fast rising star that went to the top in short time, so obviously and of course Mayweather fought more fighters, but Cotto fought best goin up in scale, you cant judge the lack of names because Mayweather obviously fought like 10 more, BUT to get to the top who made it faster?

Comment

• Originally posted by bray26 View Post
                      But will you at least admit to he was not 100 percent for that fight
                      You can believe that if you want. But as a professional they know they have a job to do. Being in the ring is serious business. They dont have room for excuses. Did Mosley let his divorce bother him against Margs? He wouldnt have beaten Mayweather at any time. He is the typical fighter Mayweather loves, a plodder who comes foward.

Comment

Working...
                      X