No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Adviser Prefers Cotto Next, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Is anyone really surprised that the Pac camp are sh/tting themselves now? i mean i remember when Roach openly said "he'd rather keep Pac away from Guzman" who some would say has a very similar style to Floyd and now they are running for the hills again, even Floyd sr said in THIS interview recently that Roach and them are scared to fight his son, Roach was shooting his mouth off talking about "why couldn't Floyd wait one day to do the deal?" well ok "joke coach" if you are so "eager" for the fight WHY DON'T YOU WAIT UNTIL JUNE 19TH and then sign the ****ing deal? then we can finally see who the real king is, Floyd ain't running from them clowns it's the Pac camp who are clearly getting itchy feet .
    come to think about it, i rekise where your coming from. Pac always avoided pure boxers, his camp knows Pac would look BAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      First I will say, good ****. make FLoyd work for a big money fight. the guy retire after he got his big fights, and when the risk started comming he decided to retire. Now he sees a opportunity for a big fight, but Arum is smart and is making him work for it. I mean, he comes back and he wants to fight a mega fight right away. Well **** that earn the ****ing fight.

Now, Floyd will have to fight Mosley, period.

Second, Lol at the idiot from salud whatever, saying Cotto is another hatton. Cotto is a bigger version of JMM, with better timming more power, but not as good as a counterpuncher.

Cotto after 2 rounds will time mannys **** and will KHTFO in 7 or less.
      A fight with FLoyd would be more competitive for Pacquiao do to styles, but Mr Boat buyer beats him anyways.

Ps. LOL at the *****s, crying because MR boat buyer will have to earn and work for a big fight, instead of having it, the easy way!
      i dont know about Cotto having better timing then Marquez but i see where your coming from like Marquez cotto can box has great timing and can brawl. Gets hurt quickly recovers so on..

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Lets make it happen, yes Cotto is too big and can break down Pacs body but how many times have we heard this before. If this happens hopefully its at a title at 147 but I doubt cause IF cotto were to get by Clottey then Roach would request a catchweight so a title at 147 would be out of the question.
        how can this be??
        WW range is 141-147 lbs, not just at 147.
        the fyters themselves can agree on the catch weight between 141-147, very well within WW limits!

the WW title is still at stake...

Comment

• Originally posted by cush3 View Post
          I don't know why people are saying Cotto is going to be easy for Manny.I think it will be his toughest fight yet.Cotto had problems with Antonio Margirito but we really don't know if his gloves was loaded at that time plus Cotto fought his ass off.If Manny wins and fight Mayweather he is going to lose.Everybody says Mayweather runs but he sticks and move he doesn't sit there like a target and get punished.He takes you out your game and then he box you and make you look bad.If Manny wants a real challenge fight Paul Williams at 147 and see if Manny can throw a 1000+ punches in 12 rounds.NOT
          damn ****... Height:5′ 6½″-6′1″ Reach:67″-83″ Weight Started:106-156
          man, I almost stab my neighbor just reading that statement of yours.
          At the topic, Pacquiao-Mayweather is the fight that needs to happen...Fight of the Decade.The biggest money fight.Arum knows that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
            i dont know about Cotto having better timing then Marquez but i see where your coming from like Marquez cotto can box has great timing and can brawl. Gets hurt quickly recovers so on..
            marquez is a more complete boxer than cotto is. cotto's trump card is that he is a lot bigger and stronger

Comment

• Man I cant help it, I'm reading what some people are saying and man.

I like PAC. He is a "GREAT". He will possibly go down as one of the BEST of all time. But the human body can only do so much.

Again I think Pac is great and he is one of my favorites BUT he's to small for PWILL, Cotto, Mosley, and even Mayweather. He wont beat any of those guys in any way. He just wont. As I said for months Hatton was going to be beaten so easy by Pac that people will believe that he would beat Mayweather too. That wont happen......

I wish Mayweather would fight Cotto, that would be a fair fight, a real fight and a real challenge. Its a fans fight. Or to me it is.

Pac and JMM are great fighters but PBF is going to walk right through them and I don't want to see that. No hate for I like every single fighter mentioned almost equally. I hope Mayweather VS Cotto and Pac VS JMM III happens later this year or ealy next year. But money is the ruler of all evil and it talks VERY LOUD. Mayweather VS PAC is money! And take it how you will but "MONEY" will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                marquez is a more complete boxer than cotto is. cotto's trump card is that he is a lot bigger and stronger
                Really? Man I thought Cotto was a pretty damn good boxer. I thought he kicked the **** out of the Marg of course before the Plaster got hard. Not only that Mosley got out boxed by Cotto too. I was impressed with his speed and foot work in both fights. Plus he can take KILLER punches. He took A LOT from the cheat until his face about fell off

But this is why I'm all for a Cotto Mayweather. I think Cotto has what it takes to beat Mayweather but on the flip side I think Mayweather has what it takes to adapt to Cotto and could win just as easy. Its a dream match for me. I really think it would bring out the best in them and when its all said and done people have a lot of respect for BOTH. Not just the guy with his hands raised. Which I couldn't even say at this point.

But "trump card". I like that! lol

Comment

• Doesn't Cotto have to beat Clottey first?

Comment

• They know paquaio has a better chance against cotto cuz hes agressive....they know mayweather gon out box pacquiao....it isnt running around the ring..its strategy...a win is a win no matter how it happens, boring fight or not, at the end of the day all you see is a either a W or a L...pacquiao people are scared......cotto whoopin his ass anyways so either way hes going to take a L

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Doesn't Cotto have to beat Clottey first?
                      That he does. Wont be easy but nothing Clottey throws will amount to what Marg did to him. Cotto wins UD. He will land the cleaner and harder punches that will stand out to the judges IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X