No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Adviser Prefers Cotto Next, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dorruel View Post
    shuuuuuuutha****up you little stan where did you come from? Instead of blindly defending someone you dont even know, how about you make your own case and points
    right on mang

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Oscar De La Hoya at 154 would have knocked Miguel Cotto out. At 154
      Oscar hits harder than Margarito at 147 with plaster. If Floyd didn't fight
      the way he did when they fought on defense then Oscar would have had
      a chance to KO Floyd. Oscar is 5'10" and was 160 pounds on fight night.
      Floyd was 148 at 5'8". Floyd fought the bigger man with a good plan.
      Cotto takes too much leather to the face and his fight with Mosley
      shouldn't even have been that difficult considering Mosley was/is older
      and Cotto was much younger. Cotto is fighting a difficult fight in
      Joshua clottey and will no doubt that.
      So now an old Oscar at 154 would beat Cotto? seriously man stop with the hate. To you, everyone and there mother can beat Cotto , i know Cotto proved you wrong before in the past, and hes going to do it again next month, and again if he fights Pac in Dec. I cant wait. And i dont even kno why u mentioned 154 Cotto is a WW a not so big one too, so just the fact you mentioned that shows your hate for the man. Cotto is the #1 WW no doubt after June 13th your gonna have to live with it man

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        I think a surprising number of people are overlooking Clottey and this seems like a typical snub by Arum concerning one of his own fighters. Clottey-Cotto is a 50/50 fight IMO.
        I agree. And if Clottey wins, he says he wants Williams next, which would be wonderful. If Cotto wins, most fans would want him to fight Mosley next, and most fans would want Pac to fight Mayweather next, with the winners fighting each other. But Arum doesn't care about what the fans want.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya at 154 would have knocked Miguel Cotto out. At 154
          Oscar hits harder than Margarito at 147 with plaster. If Floyd didn't fight
          the way he did when they fought on defense then Oscar would have had
          a chance to KO Floyd. Oscar is 5'10" and was 160 pounds on fight night.
          Floyd was 148 at 5'8". Floyd fought the bigger man with a good plan.
          Cotto takes too much leather to the face and his fight with Mosley
          shouldn't even have been that difficult considering Mosley was/is older
          and Cotto was much younger. Cotto is fighting a difficult fight in
          Joshua clottey and will no doubt that.
          Stopping Ricardo Mayorga isn't proof that you'll do it to Cotto. Shane Mosley looked far worse against Mayorga than he did versus Cotto yet he still pulled out a KO on that no-defense having so and so. Other than Mayorga, who else did Oscar beat to make you say that? Fernando Vargas? Because that was 5-6 years before. Oh, and in between he was stopped by a 156lb Hopkins and won a controversial decision over...Felix Sturm.

Cotto is leagues better than all of those guys. In his prime, Oscar might stop him but the version that fought Floyd would probably do what he did against every good fighter he fought...lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
            who gives a **** Tony is a fraud and all his accomplishments are ****. He isnt respected by anyone but mexican huggers right now. The only one who looks silly is antonio margarito
            Until you can prove he cheated in all his fights without a shadow of a doubt, you need to shut the **** up.

The only people that say **** like this are people that hated him to begin with and wanna diminish him now by dogpiling on this bull****.

GTFO' scrub.

Comment

• Originally posted by CottOFan187 View Post
              Cotto is not far from mayweather techincallyy but packs a harder punch and his style posses the biggest threatt too pbf ...cotto's will to winn will put him over the edge against any fighter that doesn't have cemement under his gloves...cotto has somethin too prove ...jus remember i called it 2010 39-1 number 1 pound 4 pound and undisputed ww champ...
              I personally like mayweather i jus can't respect some 1 who doesn't want to fight the bestt ... o0o and even if it was an uppercut(wich i do not recall) who was more battered zab or cotto.?...

Ok but lets get off the topic of floyd and cotto cuz it is never gonna happen... cotto will destroy pack agreeed?

Ps what upincoming fighters do u guys have ya eyes on I'm lovin danny garcia gamboa and some pr middle weight 4got is name lol
              If you believe that Miguel Cotto is not that far away from Floyd
              Mayweather Jr in the ring technically then we will always disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                right on mang
                ...LOL

Comment

If you believe that Miguel Cotto is not that far away from Floyd
                  Mayweather Jr in the ring technically then we will always disagree.
                  for real, one of the biggest things to separate the two is intelligence.

it never once dawned on Cotto to stop head hunting Marg, circle him, go to the body and continue to outbox him

the dumbass kept going with the same game plan as Marg got stronger and then Cotto gave up.

thats one of the many reason why Cotto wouldnt beat PBF

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dapeedreean View Post
                    Until you can prove he cheated in all his fights without a shadow of a doubt, you need to shut the **** up.

The only people that say **** like this are people that hated him to begin with and wanna diminish him now by dogpiling on this bull****.

GTFO' scrub.
                    So 98% of boxingscene(2%mexican Tony cumchuggers) mustve hated him from the beginning huh because besides you, i havent seen anyone else with that ******ed legion of plaster ****. oh yeah and spill some on the floor for your daddy manos de yeso margarito because in most peoples eyes this cheater is as good as dead. So instead of telling me to shut up, i think you should

Comment

• Originally posted by bray26 View Post
                      You can't be serious in saying that Cotto needs to call Floyd out! He was standing at the top of the division. Instead of wasting his time chasing a fighter that didn't want to fight him. He went on to fight shane, margarito, and now clottey! The man is proving his willingness to be the best inside the ring and not from his own mouth like Floyd! I'm a true boxing fan and I'm losing my love fights aren't about fighting the best anymore, it's about finding the easiest opponent you can make the most money off of! That's why I can't get down with floyd and support fighters like Cotto who justcontinue to fight the best competition a available and let their record and legacy speak for themselves! Floyd would and just might retire again without any of the top welters on his record! What does that say about him?
                      He wasnt at the top of the division!! When has Cotto taken a belt from a champion? ANSWER: NEVER. He has claimed ALL his belts from fighting for a vacant title. When has FMJ fought for a vacant title NEVER. He always fought the champ WITH a belt. I guess thats beating the best competition to you? Pinto for the VACANT WBO strap at 140 yeah he is a world beater, Quintanna for the VACANT WBA belt at 147 and lets not forget Jennings for the VACANT WBO strap. Kinda like a cake walk to claim his belts, dont you think?

Comment

Working...
                      X