No announcement yet.

Hatton or Calzaghe? Who is greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton or Calzaghe? Who is greater?

I'm going for Hatton. At least, he risked it all to find out. He fought two P4P # 1's in their prime.

Calzaghe, although undefeated, took the easier and safer rout to his unblemished record. He's like the Harlem Globetrotters, who are at least 200-1, but who cares, they don't play in the NBA. Even the worst team in the NBA could beat the Globetrotters.

At least Ricky had the bollocks to find out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

Hopkins
    +
    Kessler
    =
    all 46 on hattons resume

Comment

I dunno but I sure as hell respect Hatton a lot more. Like someone else said, at least hatton dared to be great.

Comment

Hatton....

Comment

Jones and Hopkins didn't give Joe the time of day because he wasn't the sun newspaper hype job, hatton got his fights because like bruno he was the nations favorite son (apart from rooney)

Comment

Calzaghe by far!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hatton at least has a real win over kostya. calzaghe has a fake win over hopkins and a win over a fake roy jones.

Comment

Hatton is greater imo. I got mad respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  Jones and Hopkins didn't give Joe the time of day because he wasn't the sun newspaper hype job, hatton got his fights because like bruno he was the nations favorite son (apart from rooney)
                  hatton also came to america and fought a couple times before getting big shots. and of course he beat Tszyu

Comment

Calzaghe is the better fighter but Hatton had more of a real go at elite fighters than what JC did , JC was more protected for longer and didnt really step up the way Hatton did .

Comment

Working...
                    X