Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hatton without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
      I'm going for Hatton. At least, he risked it all to find out. He fought two P4P # 1's in their prime.

Calzaghe, although undefeated, took the easier and safer rout to his unblemished record. He's like the Harlem Globetrotters, who are at least 200-1, but who cares, they don't play in the NBA. Even the worst team in the NBA could beat the Globetrotters.

At least Ricky had the bollocks to find out.

..Hatton...
      Last edited by Baits; 05-04-2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by infern0 View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h

hopkins
        +
        kessler
        =
        all 46 on hattons resume
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha'

kessler!!!!

Comment

The hopkins Calzaghe fought was better than the Tzsyu hatton fought, and hes better p4p too. Kessler is better than anything on hattons record, as is lacy, Jones is just a name, pretty even with tzsyu actually and the other fights are pretty even i guess.

Comment

I don't like Joe C, but he won all his big fights. Hatton lost 2 of his 3.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              I don't like Joe C, but he won all his big fights. Hatton lost 2 of his 3.

Ah, Mangler! I know how you feel about Mr. Boat Buyer who is also undefeated. I could make the same argument with his wins as with Joe's.

Hatton did lose 2 but as I've said, at least he fought the P4P #1's in their primes. Joe would never have thought of doing this and risk his record. Hatton went for greatness while Joe went for the record books.

I think that gives Hatton the edge.

Comment

You bunch of idiots, Calzaghe couldnt get jones and hopkins (im big fan of both) in their primes, there wasn't enough hype around him, Hatton got to fights and got ktfo. TWO HUMILIATING DEFEATS DONT ENHANCE A RESUME. so if we remove the defeaats and just look at wins and not devistating losses Calzaghe is so far ahead it's not even funny.

British p4p

1. Lennox Lewis
                2. Calzaghe

10 Benn
                11 Hatton

Comment

I'm a way bigger fan of Hatton and I have a ton more respect for Hatton than i do Calzaghe.

But...

Calzaghe has the better resume and had few chances to fight top fighters, Calzaghe is more skilled and won all his big fights.

Resume is more important than ANYTHING else so Calzaghe is the better fighter.

Comment

hatton is better because he it took so called risk ? thats ****in stupid, you people with this heart **** is ******ed joe is clearly the most skilled of the 2 and people like to say joe fought an old bernard and roy but they were better fighters at the time then was castillo when hatton fought him **** the bernard that fought joe was better than the tszyu hatton fought
                    Last edited by letsgobrady; 05-04-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Resume - Calzaghe
                      P4P - Calzaghe and it's not even CLOSE
                      Biased hype because he is english not welsh - Hatton not even CLOSE

Comment

Working...
                      X