Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salsalero View Post
    Isn't ODLH and David Diaz American? Idiot

Oh yeah you tell that to Fraud, beat the best of the Welters not an old lightweight...again you fail IDIOT!
    Read the disclaimer on the first page, you blind fuking ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
      It's already been proven that I'm not Xcaret, which is why one of your dumb ******* friends had to make an Alt using my name out of desperation because none of your false accusations hold any weight.

I'm not biased, just telling it how it is. I'm not politically correct, so fuk off with your bitching.

I believe youre simply trying to get people to respond to your ridiculous posts. i believe i saw you trying to convince people Pacquiao was no match for Hattons power and size, now all of a sudden Hatton is Mayweathers leftovers? Mr Floyd did not beat Hatton to a pulp.

but what fans will remember more than anything is how quick and how bad Pacquiao (presumably the smaller man) took Hatton out.

Like someone mentioned here, Pacquiao has made both Floyds biggest paydays look like Tomato cans. Do you honestly believe people arent making the comparisons? youre acting like a ham and egger.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        What a pile of ****! Saying Mayweather softened Hatton up is f.ucking laughable.It wasnt a particularly tough fight.He lost through frustration,lost his cool and got kayoed,but it wasnt exactly a gruelling brutal beatdown.It is the most facile thing you nuthuggers can do,****ting on Hattons credentials post Floyd,It serves your own ends as far as ignorantly belittleing Pacmans achievements to make your guy look better.
        You need to take off your Floyd tinted specs and realise that Pacquiao is not only a better fighter,but has 50 times more class as a person than mr.boatbuyer.
        I agree,and lets not forget,that and mr boatbuyer huggers know it, that Castillo beat his a$$ already and should have a loss already regardless if he beat Castillo the second time.

Comment

Dude let it go...................kids with divorced parents doesnt need to act this bad.......LMAO.................There are ways to handle your issues...............no....im not talking about suicide..................im talking about .....growing up..........LOL

Comment

If you want to be considered the best, you've got to beat the best, and the best is right here in America. Fuk off!

Then read thisDUMB **** you posted it your self.
            ODLH and Diaz were part of the US olympic boxing team WHICH REPRESENTED AMERICA! They are AMERICANS as they can ever be. Again you are an IDIOT !

Comment

Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              Shane Mosley
              Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
              Dont worry Floyd Gayweather will be fighting pacquiao left over also (marquez) and then retired. coward is now scared of pacman

Comment

12 rounds

isn't it took Mayweather 10 rounds to knocked out Hatton? Manny did in two....you do the math.
                Last edited by jhaerwie; 05-04-2009, 07:46 AM.

Comment

It's already been proven that I'm not Xcaret, which is why one of your dumb ******* friends had to make an Alt using my name out of desperation because none of your false accusations hold any weight.

I'm not biased, just telling it how it is. I'm not politically correct, so fuk off with your bitching.

"
                  I'll say this again. Maestro is KOREAN. He is Finito, formerly "All Black" in the other site.

Comment

Freddie Roach disagree's with you, and so do I.

1:35 "Hatton was not the same fighter after his loss to Mayweather"

Now STFU.
                    Hey Maestro USA or should I call you xcaret or Maestrita.

You predicted that Hatton would knock out Pacquaio.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=266931

Ooopps!

I don't understand what you are doing but it's obvious you dont know your head from your ass.

And in this following thread you posted 600 videos as to why Pacquiao would lose

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=266122

You said Hatton would be able to handle Manny's punches with out any problem.

And then you are here on this thread claiming that PBF was the reason why Hatton lost to Pacquiao. lol

Maestrita, you flip flopping biatch, get your story right. Stick to it or you will be seen as a Monday morning quarterback. Wait, I think most of us here have already seen this about you but you are too stupid to realize you are getting owned in all of your arguments.

Maestrita = Monday morning quarterback

:lmfao:

Comment

Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                      Shane Mosley
                      Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
                      veritas,veritas,veritas

Comment

Working...
                      X