No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
    If Floyd ruined Hatton why would you put your "money" on him?
    Under 9.5 is what I had real money on.

Because I assumed even Floyd's leftovers who he destroyed should be too much for Pacquiao, but Pac proved me wrong. He eats up Floyd's leftovers like he eats dog meat. I will never doubt him again against a washed up opponent, even though Morales was washed up when he whooped Pac's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
      Under 9.5 is what I had real money on.

Because I assumed even Floyd's leftovers who he destroyed should be too much for Pacquiao, but Pac proved me wrong. He eats up Floyd's leftovers like he eats dog meat. I will never doubt him again against a washed up opponent, even though Morales was washed up when he whooped Pac's ass.
      Xcaret you are one biased individual. Why can't you post this under your real account?

Comment

Pacquiao's a well accomplished fighter but he simply isn't as good as Mayweather. In my opinion he'd beat anyone in his weightclasses during his era(2000-2010). 130-147. I don't really consider 154.

Both guys are in the Hall tho and AT THE MOMENT Pac's resume is ahead...

Comment

naysayers will eat their words if and when mayweather fights pac.

Comment

Xcaret you are one biased individual. Why can't you post this under your real account?
            It's already been proven that I'm not Xcaret, which is why one of your dumb ******* friends had to make an Alt using my name out of desperation because none of your false accusations hold any weight.

I'm not biased, just telling it how it is. I'm not politically correct, so fuk off with your bitching.

Comment

It's already been proven that I'm not Xcaret, which is why one of your dumb ******* friends had to make an Alt using my name out of desperation because none of your false accusations hold any weight.

I'm not biased, just telling it how it is. I'm not politically correct, so fuk off with your bitching.

Xcaret your not fooling anyone.

Comment

Xcaret your not fooling anyone.
                You're an idiot. Who's Alt are you, *******.

Comment

You're an idiot. Who's Alt are you, *******.

It is a bit sad when someone has to make a secondary account to hate on Pinoys. Why are you afraid to do it under your real name?

Comment

Freddie Roach disagree's with you, and so do I.

1:35 "Hatton was not the same fighter after his loss to Mayweather"

Now STFU.
                    Thats another piss poor fail.History,and more topically the build up to the Pac-Hatton fight has taught us is that trainers are just as capable,if not more so,as fighters at talking absolute bollocks.
                    Last edited by Roger Mellie; 05-04-2009, 06:00 AM. Reason: .

Comment

It is a bit sad when someone has to make a secondary account to hate on Pinoys. Why are you afraid to do it under your real name?
                      I don't hate Pinoy's. What makes you think I hate them?

I have no Alt. This is my only account on BoxingScene. I couldn't care less if some dumb fuking ******* like you thinks otherwise. Go make an Alt like your other idiot friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X