Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    Shane Mosley
    Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    Shane Mosley
    Andre Berto

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
    Floyd, you have really lost your mind. By the way resume wise, Pacquiao is owning your ass.

Comment

X carrot why do you make these ALTs???????????

Comment

Wonder what the excuses will be -if- Pacman were to beat Mayweather.. People went around for month saying it's a good win for pacman if he beats Hatton, everybody said that.. Then pacman slaughters Hatton and now he's a washed up Mayweather leftover.. Please.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          Shane Mosley
          Andre Berto

LMAO Funniest post of the night thanks for the good laugh..

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
            Shane Mosley
            Andre Berto

At what weight class are you reffering to son?

Manny beats them all at 140
            Let them come down and fight Manny.

Manny has moved up farther than any of them. He began his career at as a Jr Flyweight.

I will take Manny over any of those guys at 140.

:fight:

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              Shane Mosley
              Andre Berto

i agree with you, but the haters wont. everybody called ricky a over-rated amateur bum. pacman beat that and look at all the fame he gets for beating a over-rated amateur bum. im confused.

Comment

Just can't give credit where it is due. Pacquiao's win over Hatton was very impressive. I personally expected a late KO but my expectations were exceeded. If Pacquiao were to face either of the three, they would likely come up with a gameplan for that so it can't be said that Pacquiao gets destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                  Floyd, you have really lost your mind. By the way resume wise, Pacquiao is owning your ass.
                  Pacquiao was beaten by an washed up Morales in a clinic, who was an underdog coming off a loss to Barrera. Right after he beat Pacquiao without a scratch on his face, he was dominated by Zahir Raheem in a lop-sided decision.

To be comparable to the true legends of boxing, you must fight and beat the best fighters from America.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    Shane Mosley
                    Andre Berto

What a pile of ****! Saying Mayweather softened Hatton up is f.ucking laughable.It wasnt a particularly tough fight.He lost through frustration,lost his cool and got kayoed,but it wasnt exactly a gruelling brutal beatdown.It is the most facile thing you nuthuggers can do,****ting on Hattons credentials post Floyd,It serves your own ends as far as ignorantly belittleing Pacmans achievements to make your guy look better.
                    You need to take off your Floyd tinted specs and realise that Pacquiao is not only a better fighter,but has 50 times more class as a person than mr.boatbuyer.

Comment

Working...
                    X