No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
    I don't hate Pinoy's. What makes you think I hate them?

I have no Alt. This is my only account on BoxingScene. I couldn't care less if some dumb fuking ******* like you thinks otherwise. Go make an Alt like your other idiot friends.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
      Thats another piss poor fail.History,and more topically the build up to the Pac-Hatton fight has taught us is that trainers are just as capable,if not more so,as fighters at talking absolute bollocks.
      So everyone is wrong, except you?

Fuk off you ignorant clown. Roach himself said Mayweather took everything out Hatton and you still want to dispute it. LOL

Floyd said it himself before the fight as well.

"I took everything out of Hatton, he has nothing left" - Mayweather Jr.

Comment

So everyone is wrong, except you?

Fuk off you ignorant clown. Roach himself said Mayweather took everything out Hatton and you still want to dispute it. LOL

Floyd said it himself before the fight as well.

"I took everything out of Hatton, he has nothing left" - Mayweather Jr.
        Floyd would say that wouldnt he,as he is classlessly trying to debase Pacquiao's achievement,and Roach was playing his usual mindgames which is something he has done for as long as he has been a trainer.

Its obvious that Floydtards like yourself either dont know or choose to ignore simple truths,have no respect for the sport or any of its protagonists(except for tacky jewellery wearing part time sailors),have no knowledge of the sport and are ridiculed by boxing fans the world over.In fact,having a giggle at you morons is one thing that actually unites people in this forum.

The best thing you can do son,is buy a jetski and set about turning it into a aqua caravan,that way maybe you can be just like your hero!:wank:

Comment

Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          Shane Mosley
          Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
          After your post in favor of ricky, here you go again.. hmmm waht else is left of you?>?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
            Floyd would say that wouldnt he,as he is classlessly trying to debase Pacquiao's achievement,and Roach was playing his usual mindgames which is something he has done for as long as he has been a trainer.
            Yeah, just like his mind games that Oscar couldn't pull the trigger anymore and that he'd be weak as **** at 147.

GTFOH you clown.

Comment

Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              Shane Mosley
              Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.

LOL! FRAUD MAYWEATHER'S ASS SMACKER IS INSECURE!

Comment

Originally posted by salsalero View Post
                LOL! FRAUD MAYWEATHER'S ASS SMACKER IS INSECURE!

If you want to be considered the best, you've got to beat the best, and the best is right here in America. Fuk off!

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                  Wonder what the excuses will be -if- Pacman were to beat Mayweather.. People went around for month saying it's a good win for pacman if he beats Hatton, everybody said that.. Then pacman slaughters Hatton and now he's a washed up Mayweather leftover.. Please.
                  i agree..

floyds looses..

his excuse layoff to long..

a loss is a loss mofos...take it like a man...

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                    i agree..

floyds looses..

his excuse layoff to long..

a loss is a loss mofos...take it like a man...

He won't have a layoff. His tuneup is Marquez, you know, the man who everyone knows whooped Pacquiao's ass, twice!

Comment

If you want to be considered the best, you've got to beat the best, and the best is right here in America. Fuk off!

Isn't ODLH and David Diaz American? Idiot

Oh yeah you tell that to Fraud, beat the best of the Welters not an old lightweight...again you fail IDIOT!

Comment

Working...
                      X