Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are Idiots replying to this maestro the joke USA . Seriously ignore this fool. Maestro you remind me of mayweather sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
      Pacquiao was beaten by an washed up Morales in a clinic, who was an underdog coming off a loss to Barrera. Right after he beat Pacquiao without a scratch on his face, he was dominated by Zahir Raheem in a lop-sided decision.

To be comparable to the true legends of boxing, you must fight and beat the best fighters from America.

Please stop posting your making americans look like idiots

Props to Pacman for beating Ricky...

Comment

You could of at least thrown Cotto in there or Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by jhaerwie View Post
          isn't it took Mayweather 10 rounds to knocked out Hatton? Manny did in two....you do the math.
          Junior Jones took 5 rounds to KO Barrera.

Pacquiao took 11 rounds of hitting Barrera with everything but the kitchen sink to finally get the corner to stop it.

Hatton KO'd Castillo in 4 rounds.

It took Floyd 12 rounds to decision Castillo.

Pacquiao took 12 rounds to decision Larios, even after he hit him with everything but the kitchen sink.

Vasquez KO'd Larios in 3 rounds with a single right hand.

Do the math, you dumb fuking *******.

Comment

Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post
            You are Idiots replying to this maestro the joke USA . Seriously ignore this fool. Maestro you remind me of mayweather sr.
            You remind me of dung, pinoydung.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
              Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              Shane Mosley
              Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
              Pacquiao would eat Berto's food.

Comment

Obama KO1 Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Galahad View Post
                  "
                  I'll say this again. Maestro is KOREAN. He is Finito, formerly "All Black" in the other site.

Korean, are you fuking kidding me? LMAO

Comment

Bush KO1 Pacman.

Comment

TS is an attention whore, was raped by his filipino uncle, secretly masturbates to pacquiao pics, is a *****, and uses his mouth as Floyd's c0ckholster.

Comment

Working...
                      X