Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets All Start Appreciating the Floyd-JMM Fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Look, all I'm saying is that if Floyd doesn't want to face the Welterweights, then he needs to vacate the damn division.

If he's so small, like we all know he is, he needs to get down to 140 and fight guys there.

And quit luring guys up from 135 and 140 to catchweights or the Welterweight limit, all the while, avoiding the real threats in those divisons.
    This El Dom, Using my bro's account

Gotta disagree Bringer, The only reason why he hasn't gone down to 140 is because he doesn't want to rebuild himself, in that he might possibly face SSM. I've heard that he said "Not yet" and even Floyd Sr. said JMM is a tune up for SSM. I don't know, I have 0 interest for SSM vs Mayweather, I've already explained why.

Honestly, it wouldn't be a smart move to rebuild yourself into a WW body for a tune up...I wouldn't rebuild myself for someone who just called me out, very easy to lose muscle YET very hard to gain

In the end, JMM is just a tune up that Floyd will outweigh by 4-5 lbs. JMM will get a good pay day and a chance to increase his status a ton (No Offense to JMM, GREAT fighter, but I really can't see him winning)

Now someone unban me!

Comment

By the way, DLT...your lucky I actally read all that stuff but like The Bringer said, just too much. No offense, but you can break that down in half

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        What advantages? Size? Age? Tell me how being heavier than the smartest, fastest and best conditioned fighter in the world is a big advantage?

And are you SERIOUSLY going to compare the ONE WEIGHT class advantage Oscar had over Floyd to what Floyd will have over JMM? Seriously DLT? You're a joke of a "fan".
        Oscar was huge against Floyd. The difference between Marquez and Floyd will definitely not be any worse. Go watch that fight again if you dont believe me.

Comment

Working...
        X