Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets All Start Appreciating the Floyd-JMM Fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
    Their was talk of Floyd fighting Mosley after JMM, the haters then said that Floyd is picking on older people

Floyd will never get any credit and JMM is the perfect tune up being that he brings notoriety while not being some monster at 144 who can damage Floyd

JMM is a far more appealing tune up than Cory Spinks or a Carlos Quintana
    Mosley is there. He wants Floyd. He's said so multiple times in recent interviews since the Margarito win.

If Floyd doesn't want to face him because a small handful of idiots on the internet are discrediting Mosley because of his age.....especially after the Margarito performance.

Well, I don't know what to tell him.

Mosley or Cotto. Either of them are great possible opponets for him at 147.

He can either fight them or get the hell out of the division if you ask me.

Because he sure as hell won't fight Williams or Clottey.

They don't make dollars or sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
      Their was talk of Floyd fighting Mosley after JMM, the haters then said that Floyd is picking on older people

Floyd will never get any credit and JMM is the perfect tune up being that he brings notoriety while not being some monster at 144 who can damage Floyd

JMM is a far more appealing tune up than Cory Spinks or a Carlos Quintana
      Didnt You see the the article on how Mosley talked to mayweather and he said no!!!!!!!!

Comment

You guys always ask me that question but unlike you guys, I always answer. Ive said a million times. The answer is because he's a small WW. He's coming into the ring at 148 already. Again, this is not a 1 fight deal like alot of you think. He's going to fight these WW's. He knows that he's not like the other guys in boxing that can put on the weight. He's scared. He knows that he will never ever be a real WW or anything close to it but right now he's as great and as comfortable as he's going to be. If he goes down too far then he will have to start at ground zero when he comes back up. If he came into the ring at 155 pounds at WW then I actually think he would go down to 140 because he knows he will still be solid when he comes back up but thats not the case.

As a Floyd fan I feel the exact same way. I think he beats a guy like Mosley if he fought him right now without the rust but if he went down to 140 for 2 fights and then came back to fight a Mosley or a Cotto then I could see him losing and them feeling like a shock to his system. Williams doesnt mind going back & forths because he's going to put on the weight after the weigh-in even when he comes back up. Floyd is not going to do that at WW. He doesnt have the body to come down to 140 and go back to WW and not look like a baby in the ring. Can he do it and still win at WW? Yes because he's that good and I wouldnt put anything by him but could I also see him doing it and getting pushed around by Cotto or Mosley? Hell Yes. Besides, you guys are making too big of a deal about 140. JMM probably has a better chance at the other weight. Floyd is even faster and everything at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Didnt You see the the article on how Mosley talked to mayweather and he said no!!!!!!!!
          He said NO because he knows he has JMM and maybe Pac 1st. Dont act like Mosley didnt have his chance to fight him and he turned it down. He now has to wait. The same way he said NO to Williams, right? He said NO, not because he's scared of Williams but because he knows that he may have other bigger fights 1st and then he can fight Williams after that

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            He said NO because he knows he has JMM and maybe Pac 1st. Dont act like Mosley didnt have his chance to fight him and he turned it down. He now has to wait. The same way he said NO to Williams, right? He said NO, not because he's scared of Williams but because he knows that he may have other bigger fights 1st and then he can fight Williams after that
            Can you CC me in the emails you guys get from the Mayweather camp detailing fight proposals?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              WTF? LMAO jajajajajaajajaja
              you make fun of it because youre the only one who didnt get it? My point is that he fights at WW but he's not a real WW. He could be fighting at MW right now too but would he really be a MW?

Comment

you make a fair case. kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Can you CC me in the emails you guys get from the Mayweather camp detailing fight proposals?
                  What do you mean by this? Do you think he did no offer a fight to Mosley? I mean Shane turned him down on National TV. He may or might not fight JMM but lets say he does. We all know that he wants Pac next because its the biggest fight in boxing. If he doesnt then thats great for you because it will be a WW. I think if Hatton does win then Floyd will fight Hatton but after those 2 fights, no matter how they play out, I think he then goes to WW. Im not guaranteeing a Cotto fight but I do think that Floyd would fight Shane. I think he has seriously always wanted that fight. Shane is a super physical and strong guy but unlike Margarito & Cotto, Shane wont bully Floyd with his size. Thats why I think Floyd would really fight him. The same goes with Berot and I honestly wouldnt be shocked to see him fight Clottey if Clottey kept winning. All those guys are bigger & stronger than Floyd but I honestly beleive that Floyd would feel more comfortable fighting those guys because theyre not bully type of fighters like a Margarito or Cotto so therefore the size wouldnt be as much of a factor

Comment

Part of the reason I don't respond to much of your posts, DLT, is because.......

A.) You type too fucking much. I'm all for in depth discussion and analysis, but you take 16 paragraphs to basically hit on the same, singular point.

and

B.) Because of **** like this........

For you guys to keep saying that he's a WW is a joke. He's clearly not.
                    The answer is because he's a small WW. He's coming into the ring at 148 already.
                    Not to mention the way you always tend to make **** up out of thin air......

He said NO because he knows he has JMM and maybe Pac 1st.
                    Really? When did he say this?

The same way he said NO to Williams, right? He said NO, not because he's scared of Williams but because he knows that he may have other bigger fights 1st and then he can fight Williams after that
                    And this?

Comment

What do you mean by this? Do you think he did no offer a fight to Mosley? I mean Shane turned him down on National TV. He may or might not fight JMM but lets say he does. We all know that he wants Pac next because its the biggest fight in boxing. If he doesnt then thats great for you because it will be a WW. I think if Hatton does win then Floyd will fight Hatton but after those 2 fights, no matter how they play out, I think he then goes to WW. Im not guaranteeing a Cotto fight but I do think that Floyd would fight Shane. I think he has seriously always wanted that fight. Shane is a super physical and strong guy but unlike Margarito & Cotto, Shane wont bully Floyd with his size. Thats why I think Floyd would really fight him. The same goes with Berot and I honestly wouldnt be shocked to see him fight Clottey if Clottey kept winning. All those guys are bigger & stronger than Floyd but I honestly beleive that Floyd would feel more comfortable fighting those guys because theyre not bully type of fighters like a Margarito or Cotto so therefore the size wouldnt be as much of a factor
                      What I mean is, every year you guys seem to know with CERTAINTY exactly what Floyd is planning to do, which fights he's gonna take after another possible one. Never does it play out like you guys state so, where is this info coming from?

Comment

Working...
                      X