Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I respect Froch, I'm starting to hope Taylor puts a beating on him.

Comment

Froch's obsession with Calzaghe is almost as bad as Witter's with Hatton. These guy should close their yaps and stop trying to piggyback there way into stars off those legends. Fight the top fighters and make a name for yourself, then you can try to land the big fish.

Comment

Originally posted by jt-rj View Post
        Froch isnt "GIVING" Taylor a title shot... Taylor is the number one challenger dumbass.. And he will flatten the garden snake!! Or the cobra or whatever he is
        disagree totally!!
        i think jermain knows whats going to happen to him
        thats why he`s been trying to wriggle out of this one but credit to froch for calling his bluff and taking the short end of the purse (even though he`s the champ) and going to taylors back yard!
        cant wait for this one!!
        taylors a *****! hes got no heart! & hes getting KTFO!!

Comment

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
          disagree totally!!
          i think jermain knows whats going to happen to him
          thats why he`s been trying to wriggle out of this one but credit to froch for calling his bluff and taking the short end of the purse (even though he`s the champ) and going to taylors back yard!
          cant wait for this one!!
          taylors a *****! hes got no heart! & hes getting KTFO!!
          You know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Calzaghe Taylor would have been good too . I would have liked to have seen that fight , it would probably have been close , both Calzaghe and Taylor win a split decision over Hopkins and Taylor a close ud

Comment

Now that you have mentioned it I also think that Taylor-Calzaghe would have been a good match up. Too bad Taylor missed the Calzaghe train.

Comment

Lou Dibella yesterday and today Taylor - why the whining? Do they want to fight Froch or not?. Why the disrespect to Froch. He just won the wbc belt, and in his first defense he goes for Taylor. Whats the problem?

Taylor if you really wanted to fight Calzaghe, all you had to do was to say - yes. Actually you/Taylor is probably the only fighter in the world who himself decides who to fight. Just ask Froch, Bute, Andrade, Bika or Kessler.

Taylor - welcome to 168!

Comment

nice one, so this elite fighter can show Calzaghe respect.

Boxing fans are generally = ****s.

Comment

what taylor says is some funny *****.

at least the fighters like dawson and taylor give respect to a great fighter like joe.he will be remembered as a great no matter how bad the few on here hate it.

Comment

well said mr taylor,,fighters are a special breed of sportsmen,and im sure that many remember how pre kessler, joe was trying hard to make the fight with taylor and it didn't happen.that doesn't mean that taylor didn't want to fight joe,taylors people couldn't agree terms with pad the nest egg retirement fund warren,not joes fault,not taylors i.e not the fighters,anyway if i wrote the same views on froch on this site who cares??but i took great pleasure hearing it from a great fighter who told it like it is,ok hes in pre fight trash mode but its f**kin true, who is carl froch to denounce the achievements of a guy who did for over ten years did what froch hopes he can now do ,having just won a world title..taylor late tko

Comment

Working...
                      X