Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It speaks volumes that two fighters(dawson,taylor) who have missed out on a mega pay day have the class and style to give respect where its due

Comment

JT hit Froch hard

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
        What a crock of ****!!! Ofc NOW he says he wanted to fight Joe for crying out loud!!!

I remember pre Kessler Joe did everything he could to get Taylor in the ring and Taylor did nothing but make excuses shesh c'mon guys don't you remember this what did your memory suddenly wipe come on guys you're better than this don't give this man any props :S :S :S :S

Don't do this, don't make out like Joe never wanted a Jermain fight#, he did and badly because at the time he couldn't get Bhop - remember? Jermain did nothing but avoid.
        Taylor's never been shy about wanting to fight Calzaghe... the problem was how much money he wanted to do it, once half-jokingly (half-not) saying that for $10 million he'd show up on Joe's doorstep with a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
          Calzaghe is no Taylor...2 wins over BHop, wasn't dropped in 1st rd and actually landed punches

Shame Jor never got ko`d by a Kelly Pavlik :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
            Maybe by verbal agreement which doesn't mean anything in boxing it wasn't signed til a long time after. The Lockett ko may have scared them off,LOL

Yer sure.

Gary Lockett:

"I must have sparred Joe 100 rounds and never won one, he was very special"

Yer just as Pavlik was scared by Joe beating Manfredo!

Moron.

Comment

Taylor has a lot of talent however there have been questions over his motivation for fights in the past. Against Froch he will need to be at his peak as he is a dangerous opponent however Taylor makes a good point in that Froch needs to back up his bravado by doing the business in the ring.

Comment

He's exactly right.

Comment

joe is a legend

How can you possibly say talor is better or even in the same league as calzaghe, its pathetic, Joe wanted Taylor and he wanted Hopkins when he was younger they just didnt want to know till it was too late, as they say you dont no what you have till you lost it, and they lost the chance to take on a fighter that will go down as a legend, if they aint have bottled it earlier we would have many more great bouts between the. But taylor got hammerd by pavlick and pavlick got hammerd by hopkins, joe beat Hopkins and landed more shots than any other opponent on popkins head and boby, it aint about making hi face bleed its about skill technique and over coming the man in front of you, somthing calzaghe never faild to do, the man throws beyond a thousand punches, pavlick taylor and hokins would strugle to do this together, I would have love to have seen him fight them and batter and outclass them just to hear the pathetic bitter excuses from sad american boxing fans and disgrunteld danish fans who got there hot prospects and so called legends asses handed to them time and time again when before every fight joe was written off by all the pundits saying oh joe is slapper, joe is this and that, the facts are clear, and he never gloadts and never dodged anyone he is humble and has his honour in tact what a better way to finish, and even the other pros except froch have rightly give him his dues.

Comment

froch v taylor

i like froch but after his last fight he showed poor technical ability but a great heart, and a solid chin, but i think taylor if he dont get draged into a brawl could outclass froch and win on points, though id rather see him fight kessler because then he will realise just how skillful calzaghe was because kessler will give froch a master class in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Yeah, he gave them both £1.50 and sent them off to buy some sweeties.
                      Oh Okay.... In that case I too applaud Calzaghe for retiring healthy and undefeated, he is a king.:blow:

Okay Zaghe wheres my money?, hey with the economy the way it is, Ill take every free dime I can get

Comment

Working...
                      X