Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If gully is watching, then so am i

Comment

Thanks A La VERGA!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        If gully is watching, then so am i
        Thats what im saying Mak...

Gully is saying do not fear Boyz
        Its ok to watch this fight and admit your watching the fight
        Dont be ashamed

Comment

Original poster shut the **** up.

Boxing is about underdogs defying the odds, it's about fighters training hard and working hard in order to prepare themselves mentally and physically, yeah it's a big mismatch, but it's a fight that could offer a hell of a lot in terms of aesthetics for us fans. It's two warriors, two legends in the ring together, david vs goliath, one has been written off and if, if, an upset occurs and Pacman somehow wins, it would be the biggest upset of ALL time.

We pay to watch two exciting fighters figth each other, that's what's happening on december 6th. I'm buying it for sure man, I'm sick and tired of this bull**** and ****faces like you trying to brainwash us not to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

Dont be ashamed
            thanks Gully.

Ima watch it now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

Dont be ashamed

aaaaaand...any reason to play poker afterwards is good enough to order a fight...it could be Margarito vs a ham sandwich and i'm down to watch

Comment

There is something we could have done. We could have boycotted this fight and stuffed it back up De La Hoya's skirts and dresses he likes to wear....

Just think how that Golden Boy and HBO meeting would've been when they realized "Hey Boxing fans will really only watch real fights now!"

It would have changed boxing for the better!

Comment

Originally posted by y2flyy View Post
                  I'm speaking on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao Fight (or lack there of)....

I recall not very long before the fight was announced it was a mob of angry true boxing fans who were outraged that something like this Bulls*hit was possibly being put together!

We all know that this fight is a travesty to boxing. De La Hoya could easily fight at Middleweight right now and is fighting a guy half his size. There are guys his size he could be fighting instead of a 115 pound blown up lightweight....

It shows how weak-minded people are and how weak boxing is in general. And I blame each and every one of you!

This was our opportunity in history to make a statement to that punk De La Hoya and the "Powers that be" that emphatically believes that you can feed anything (even ****) to a hungry person and they'll eat it!

How are any tickets selling for this fight? And I see so many boxing fans hyped about this fight. And even picking Manny Pac to win!
                  Are you freaking serious?

I am extremely disappointed! if this fight would've been boycotted like it should be think about the statement that would've made.

Instead all you gullible girls are buying into this crap....hook, line and sinker.

All you people who have cried and complained about boxing (how great fights are no longer made, boxing is not the same, how UFC and MMA is taking over, etc....).

Now you have yourself to blame!
                  Because I'am a boxing fan, i'am not looking forward to this fight. I and others said it many times Delahoya isn't the only fighter to fight a fighter coming up in weight. He's not the first and wont be the last. Drop the hate and watch the 24/7 and you'll understand why i want to see this fight hype and Delahoya to ko Pac its not the hardcore boxing fans like I that are purchasing this fight its the casual boxing fan. I know when people come up to me and talk to me about a fight I realized its going to be a big fight and the Delahoya v. Pac is one where people have came up to me and talked to me about this fight. They hype and the people willing to pay are there, that means people want to see this fight and no they aren't your hardcore boxing fans. So either you boycott this **** or get into the fan, as a boxing fan the hype got me interested in this fight.

Comment

Yep ladz dont be made to feel dirty or like your worthless
                    its ok to admit it..
                    I came out in the open and was strong and brave enough to say so...

Im gonna go as far as to say

"I might record it"

Yep i know its bad i know please dont judge me...

Comment

he's right, we're all weak.

I won't be buying the ppv though as my little **** you to The Man.

Comment

Working...
                      X