Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
    nO IM NOT GONNA WATCH IT! IF I CATCH THE REPLAY I CATCH THE REPLAY IF I DON'T I DON'T. THERE'S NO DRAMA IN THIS FIGHT! THERE'S NO SUSPENSE! IT'S ALL BULL**** ADVERTISING BY GBP AND YOU'RE BUYING THEIR CRAP!!!! HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT BEEN WATCHING BOXING THAT LONG TO NOT KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS THIS FIGHT IS?? WHEN YOU SAY NO MATTER WHAT WE DO IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE OR MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THEM, THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A FAILURE! THAT'S WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH SCAMMING US BOXING FANS CAUSE OF THA TYPE OF MENTALITY. YOU KNOW SOME OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD GOT RICH BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
    you hate this fight too much rogelio.

this fight must've affected one of your favorite fighters. did this fight 'cause one of your favorites to miss out on a big payday?

are you a big marg fan? was hoping to see marg-oscar?

are you a big jmm fan? wanted to see a 3rd bout with manny?

it's an intriguing fight. if you don't want to buy it at least go to a friend's house that did or a bar.

it's a big fight. we all watch unknowns and has beens fight on versus and espn but we're gonna NOT watch a fight like this?

conn-louis 1 was a huge mismatch too it turned out to be a classic. not to say this will be conn-louis but if the fight is entertaining then it was all worth it.

sometimes a fight that has no meaning (rankings , titles , etc.) can be very entertaining......and most of the time the fights that are meaningful are boring as hell.

calzaghe-hopkins was very meaningful. current 168 king against the former 160 king for the lineal 175 belt......how entertaining was that fight?

Comment

people are mainly interested in this fight because of what can maybe/sortha/somehow happen .. and thats Pac-man beating De Lahoya
      you should know everyone roots for the underdog

Comment

Originally posted by Gracie View Post
        yeah your boycott will mean a lot when they get 1 million ppv buys.

this fight is meant for the casual fans not boxing fans.

a boxing fans fight would be pac-campbell at 135 and delahoya-forrest at 154.

but those 2 fights wouldn't get the attention of casual fans.

let's just hope for an entertaining fight. it's not the fight we would make for either but it is done.

let's hope it's entertaining enough that a few of the casual fans turn into boxing fans.
        this fight isn't touching 1million buys.

Comment

hahahaha you guys keep boycottin and miss it thinking you're all cool making a statement to the promoters but the other 2 million people who buy it will sit there relax and watch an amazing fight hahahaha idiots

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
            hahahaha you guys keep boycottin and miss it thinking you're all cool making a statement to the promoters but the other 2 million people who buy it will sit there relax and watch an amazing fight hahahaha idiots

2 million buys? Not quite.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              what will you guys say if Pac wins?
              it will show how dlh needs to keep his pathetic ass out of the ring. This fight is no good for boxing. IF dlh wins after the fight everyone is going to see how much of a mismatch it was and shame on oscar he's scared to put up a real fight. and if he losses people will say it was fixed for manny to win, let me see does GBP have options on pacmans next fight?

Comment

what is the size difference in height between DLH and Pac?

also,

what is the height difference between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito?

Can anyone answer these questions for me? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
                  2million

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                    what is the size difference in height between DLH and Pac?

also,

what is the height difference between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito?

Can anyone answer these questions for me? Thank you in advance.
                    lmfao!!!!!!!! what a horrible comparision!!!!!!!!!! You show how much you know if that's your arguement.

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
                      lmfao!!!!!!!! what a horrible comparision!!!!!!!!!! You show how much you know if that's your arguement.
                      I asked a question that I didnt know the answer to. Why don't you calm down? I know enough to consider myself a true boxing fan. I think Oscar should be heavily favored to win, but if he can't touch Manny, he's going to be in trouble.

btw, as much as I enjoy getting lol'd at for asking a question, i looked it up:

Cotto=5'7
                      Margarito=5'11

Pacman=5'6
                      DLH=5'10 1/2

Comment

Working...
                      X