Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

I'm speaking on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao Fight (or lack there of)....

I recall not very long before the fight was announced it was a mob of angry true boxing fans who were outraged that something like this Bulls*hit was possibly being put together!

We all know that this fight is a travesty to boxing. De La Hoya could easily fight at Middleweight right now and is fighting a guy half his size. There are guys his size he could be fighting instead of a 115 pound blown up lightweight....

It shows how weak-minded people are and how weak boxing is in general. And I blame each and every one of you!

This was our opportunity in history to make a statement to that punk De La Hoya and the "Powers that be" that emphatically believes that you can feed anything (even ****) to a hungry person and they'll eat it!

How are any tickets selling for this fight? And I see so many boxing fans hyped about this fight. And even picking Manny Pac to win!
    Are you freaking serious?

I am extremely disappointed! if this fight would've been boycotted like it should be think about the statement that would've made.

Instead all you gullible girls are buying into this crap....hook, line and sinker.

All you people who have cried and complained about boxing (how great fights are no longer made, boxing is not the same, how UFC and MMA is taking over, etc....).

Now you have yourself to blame!
    Last edited by y2flyy; 11-25-2008, 04:50 PM.

*feels guilty and walks out of thread*

Comment

dude who cares

it'll be an interesting fight and one i'm definitely not planning on missing

Comment

I was always going to buy it. I wasn't in favour of it because there are better fights that can be made but on the other hand it is two of my favourite guys and it should be a very exciting fight. I am looking forward to it.

Comment

Hmmm... he does have a point, you know.

Comment

I won't be purchasing the fight.
            I would feel quilty if I did and something happened to Manny.
            I'll probably watch it the next day when it's up for download, just to see the result.
            I agree though, we should be making a statement and most of boxing fans aren't.

Comment

you don't like it?

don't ****ing buy it.

99% your ass will watch it so shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by y2flyy View Post

I recall not very long before the fight was announced it was a mob of angry true boxing fans who were outraged that something like this Bulls*hit was possibly being put together!

We all know that this fight is a travesty to boxing. De La Hoya could easily fight at Middleweight right now and is fighting a guy half his size. There are guys his size he could be fighting instead of a 115 pound blown up lightweight....

It shows how weak-minded people are and how weak boxing is in general. And I blame each and every one of you!

This was our opportunity in history to make a statement to that punk De La Hoya and the "Powers that be" that emphatically believes that you can feed anything (even ****) to a hungry person and they'll eat it!

How are any tickets selling for this fight? And I see so many boxing fans hyped about this fight. And even picking Manny Pac to win!

I am extremely disappointed! if this fight would've been boycotted like it should be think about the statement that would've made.

Instead all you gullible girls are buying into this crap....hook, line and sinker.

All you people who have cried and complained about boxing (how great fights are no longer made, boxing is not the same, how UFC and MMA is taking over, etc....).

I just wanna watch the pac/hoya fight
                Is it that bad?

Comment

Could one of you please enlighten me on how this will be an exciting fight?

Serious I am not being condescending....

Why don't the New York Giants play my old high School Football Team?
                  Why don't the New York Yankees play against little league?
                  Or The Boston Celtics take on some YMCA kids?

You know why because it is a mismatch with a far-gone conclusion! And no basketball, football, or baseball fan would be interested!

Only in boxing!
                  Last edited by y2flyy; 11-25-2008, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by y2flyy View Post

were what you call boxing fans..........no matter how much we complain about a mismatch, the reality of it is there 2 of the biggest names in boxing. I wouldnt be a fan if i didnt watch the fight. If slappy joe called out pacman and pacman accepted, i would watch that fight too.

Comment

Working...
                    X