Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
    muahahaahah you ****in idiot hope do you feel now ? I called it right and you look like a fool right now, 'it's killing boxing oh no please don't buy it' mauhahaahahha I had the priviledge of seeing one of the biggest upsets ever and boxing history being made in my living room while idiots like you thought you could prove a point by boycotting it but instead just missed out on a great fighter hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah I was right you were wrong
    I'll give it you. I have never been so wrong in my life lol!
    Props to all you guys I criticized who had a more open mind.

I would like my crow served with a side a bacon please!
    lol!

I'm just glad I am not banned for calling it so wrong!

Props again to all of you and of course the #1 true P4P Manny Pac!

Comment

• Originally posted by y2flyy View Post
      I'll give it you. I have never been so wrong in my life lol!
      Props to all you guys I criticized who had a more open mind.

I would like my crow served with a side a bacon please!
      lol!

I'm just glad I am not banned for calling it so wrong!

Props again to all of you and of course the #1 true P4P Manny Pac!
      Wow... great attitude. I won't make a big deal out of making a wrong pick though. Nobody here.... and I mean NOBODY... is a full pledged expert.

Comment

• y2flyy don't take it personal. I wanted manny to win but I just couldn't see his speed being that much of a determining factor. There were many factors that made the fight look like a mismatch. I'm just glad they both made it through the fight in good health and Manny gets to keep his P4P ranking.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
          y2flyy don't take it personal. I wanted manny to win but I just couldn't see his speed being that much of a determining factor. There were many factors that made the fight look like a mismatch. I'm just glad they both made it through the fight in good health and Manny gets to keep his P4P ranking.
          Thanks Snoop!

Comment

• Speed kills in boxing......Speed+southpaw stance= Instant killer...Good attitude y2flyy...love the way you cameback on here without any excuses.

Comment

Working...
            X