Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Yep ladz dont be made to feel dirty or like your worthless
    its ok to admit it..
    I came out in the open and was strong and brave enough to say so...

Im gonna go as far as to say

"I might record it"

Yep i know its bad i know please dont judge me...
    Gully anything else you want to share w/the rest of us, since you are being so open?

want to tell us about this foot thing you have?

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
      Original poster shut the **** up.

Boxing is about underdogs defying the odds, it's about fighters training hard and working hard in order to prepare themselves mentally and physically, yeah it's a big mismatch, but it's a fight that could offer a hell of a lot in terms of aesthetics for us fans. It's two warriors, two legends in the ring together, david vs goliath, one has been written off and if, if, an upset occurs and Pacman somehow wins, it would be the biggest upset of ALL time.

We pay to watch two exciting fighters figth each other, that's what's happening on december 6th. I'm buying it for sure man, I'm sick and tired of this bull**** and ****faces like you trying to brainwash us not to watch it.
      A certified kool-aid drinker!

You are what is wrong with boxing now. Call it what you want but do not say you are not an idiot....

Again this bull**** could never happen in the NFL or the NBA, MLB, etc....

Thats why these sports will live and thrive forever. The fans! The fans are smart and the fans know how to throw-back bull****.

Unfortunate for boxing De La hoya could sell a PPV fight with him fighting in drag against his wife and it would sell.

Pitiful!
      When boxing dies, we will look back on this fight to see the final nail in the coffin

Comment

Originally posted by y2flyy View Post
        There is something we could have done. We could have boycotted this fight and stuffed it back up De La Hoya's skirts and dresses he likes to wear....

Just think how that Golden Boy and HBO meeting would've been when they realized "Hey Boxing fans will really only watch real fights now!"

It would have changed boxing for the better!
        yeah your boycott will mean a lot when they get 1 million ppv buys.

this fight is meant for the casual fans not boxing fans.

a boxing fans fight would be pac-campbell at 135 and delahoya-forrest at 154.

but those 2 fights wouldn't get the attention of casual fans.

let's just hope for an entertaining fight. it's not the fight we would make for either but it is done.

let's hope it's entertaining enough that a few of the casual fans turn into boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracie View Post
          yeah your boycott will mean a lot when they get 1 million ppv buys.

this fight is meant for the casual fans not boxing fans.

a boxing fans fight would be pac-campbell at 135 and delahoya-forrest at 154.
          but those 2 fights wouldn't get the attention of casual fans.

let's just hope for an entertaining fight. it's not the fight we would make for either but it is done.

let's hope it's entertaining enough that a few of the casual fans turn into boxing fans.

good call , man...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Yeh ur gonna watch it though init bruv?
            No amount of moaning about it is gonna make a difference

Im a boxing fan first how can i not watch it..

I do hear what your saying though but theres fcuk all we can do..
            Just the old saying "cant beat them join them"
            nO IM NOT GONNA WATCH IT! IF I CATCH THE REPLAY I CATCH THE REPLAY IF I DON'T I DON'T. THERE'S NO DRAMA IN THIS FIGHT! THERE'S NO SUSPENSE! IT'S ALL BULL**** ADVERTISING BY GBP AND YOU'RE BUYING THEIR CRAP!!!! HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT BEEN WATCHING BOXING THAT LONG TO NOT KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS THIS FIGHT IS?? WHEN YOU SAY NO MATTER WHAT WE DO IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE OR MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THEM, THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A FAILURE! THAT'S WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH SCAMMING US BOXING FANS CAUSE OF THA TYPE OF MENTALITY. YOU KNOW SOME OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD GOT RICH BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
              Gully anything else you want to share w/the rest of us, since you are being so open?

want to tell us about this foot thing you have?
              No i think im gonna stop there for tonite G..
              But tune in this week though for more weekly insight into what makes the man
              Gully Gad....

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
                nO IM NOT GONNA WATCH IT! IF I CATCH THE REPLAY I CATCH THE REPLAY IF I DON'T I DON'T. THERE'S NO DRAMA IN THIS FIGHT! THERE'S NO SUSPENSE! IT'S ALL BULL**** ADVERTISING BY GBP AND YOU'RE BUYING THEIR CRAP!!!! HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT BEEN WATCHING BOXING THAT LONG TO NOT KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS THIS FIGHT IS?? WHEN YOU SAY NO MATTER WHAT WE DO IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE OR MIGHT AS WELL JOIN THEM, THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A FAILURE! THAT'S WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH SCAMMING US BOXING FANS CAUSE OF THA TYPE OF MENTALITY. YOU KNOW SOME OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD GOT RICH BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

damn rog...whats with all the yelling

Comment

what will you guys say if Pac wins?

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
                    Bruv a failure in what way? lol
                    I log off at night mate while i think you keep your internet running..
                    if you pay me to boycott the fight i cancel the fight now
                    i wont even watch the 247 preview shows and fling cabbage at the telly
                    everytime Oscar comes on.What are you proving? do you think anyone is gonna listen to you? No one listens to you anyway let alone asking mans to boycott events...
                    I thought you had some sense has a poster.
                    I had you down for someone that has sense

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                      Because I'am a boxing fan, i'am not looking forward to this fight. I and others said it many times Delahoya isn't the only fighter to fight a fighter coming up in weight. He's not the first and wont be the last. Drop the hate and watch the 24/7 and you'll understand why i want to see this fight hype and Delahoya to ko Pac its not the hardcore boxing fans like I that are purchasing this fight its the casual boxing fan. I know when people come up to me and talk to me about a fight I realized its going to be a big fight and the Delahoya v. Pac is one where people have came up to me and talked to me about this fight. They hype and the people willing to pay are there, that means people want to see this fight and no they aren't your hardcore boxing fans. So either you boycott this **** or get into the fan, as a boxing fan the hype got me interested in this fight.
                      Dude that is bulls*hit! This is not just a fight where a fighter is moving up in weight class ala Roy Jones and John Ruiz fight....

This is one fighter moving DOWN 2 Weight classes and one fighter moving UP THREE WEIGHT CLASSES! (Yes PAC IS A TRUE 130 not 135 where he fought one fight)

IT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF LENNOX LEWIS FIGHTING PERNELL WHITAKER at SUPER-MIDDLEWEIGHT!

Do you think any boxing fans would've bought that fight in those times?

HELL NO! And that is my point!

Lennox Lewis would've been laughed out of boxing

Instead of condemning, laughing and throwing De La Hoya out for this you gullible girls are having a slumber party/ sleepover for him....

DESPICABLE!

Comment

Working...
                      X