Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's really unfair how all the biased Fat Yanks hate on Lennox Lewis .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's really unfair how all the biased Fat Yanks hate on Lennox Lewis .....

Don't you hate the stupid insular Fat Yanks and the fact that they don't give Lennox any credit? Why can't they ever give a fighter who is NOT FROM AMERICA credit?

Stupid dumb Americans. Always fans of their own kind and knowing nothing about anyone else. Joe's fans are correct yet again- We Americans only hate him because of nationality same way we hated Lewis.

Wake up USA- give Lewis his credit !

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    Don't you hate the stupid insular Fat Yanks and the fact that they don't give Lennox any credit? Why can't they ever give a fighter who is NOT FROM AMERICA credit?

Stupid dumb Americans. Always fans of their own kind and knowing nothing about anyone else. Joe's fans are correct yet again- We Americans only hate him because of nationality same way we hated Lewis.

Listen man....I like you. You've carried the fight to the Calzaghe nuthuggers, just like I have. It's been a valiant, sterling effort.

But there comes a point when you have to give up. Beating a shot RJJ is what they will lord over us now and for eternity and I have made a decision to not go into threads where the ****ers are swarming all over the place.

They're just not worth it. I mean, when they invest so much in a victory like last night, you know you're not gonna ever win.

Let's concentrate on other fighters and other fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
      Listen man....I like you. You've carried the fight to the Calzaghe nuthuggers, just like I have. It's been a valiant, sterling effort.

But there comes a point when you have to give up. Beating a shot RJJ is what they will lord over us now and for eternity and I have made a decision to not go into threads where the ****ers are swarming all over the place.

They're just not worth it. I mean, when they invest so much in a victory like last night, you know you're not gonna ever win.

Let's concentrate on other fighters and other fights.
      What do you mean man? I was just pointing out the incredible injustice Americans always pull with our hate filled ways. Look at how we talk about Lewis. It's sad.

Comment

I'm american, give credit to Calzaghe, Lewis, Mayweather, and so on... These fighters accomplish things that the peter manfredo's of boxing only wish they could.

Comment

I can understand you attackin Joe C's haters for all ths **** they're givin him after the Roy win, but the whole Lewis thing is comin outta nowhere right now homey. He's not gotten the respect he shoulda got from many in the past, but as of now who the hell's been hatin on Lewis for anything but his commentary? If anything, the guy seems to be gettin more praise by the day due to the staleness of the HW division ince his dominant reign ended.

Comment

Lewis does not get anywhere near enough credit
            he would of knocked out any American heavyweight
            because he's the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Comment

I see what you did there.

Comment

who hates lennox lewis??he's the man

Comment

What do you mean man? I was just pointing out the incredible injustice Americans always pull with our hate filled ways. Look at how we talk about Lewis. It's sad.
                  He's (Calzaghe) just not worth it.

As long as we know the truth and aren't blinded by hype and spin from the careful matchmaking, then that's all we need.

Just let it go, man.

**** 'em.

Comment

Now is that all Yanks or just the "Fat Yanks" ?

Comment

Working...
                    X