Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's really unfair how all the biased Fat Yanks hate on Lennox Lewis .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    Now is that all Yanks or just the "Fat Yanks" ?
    All yanks are fat of course

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
      He's (Calzaghe) just not worth it.

As long as we know the truth and aren't blinded by hype and spin from the careful matchmaking, then that's all we need.

Just let it go, man.

**** 'em.
      We Brits had the same feeling about Pavlik. All hype and spin from the careful matchmaking. Except there is one telling difference, your boy got his ass handed to him while Joe just keeps on winning Stop throwing your toys out of your pram and accept the fact that America has a serious lack of top fighters these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
        We Brits had the same feeling about Pavlik. All hype and spin from the careful matchmaking. Except there is one telling difference, your boy got his ass handed to him while Joe just keeps on winning Stop throwing your toys out of your pram and accept the fact that America has a serious lack of top fighters these days.
        Toys out of your pram? Jesus, is that supposed to be an insult?

Did "our boy" get handed to him by a Brit?

Now, back to why Americans are obviously biased against Europe- we hate Lennox Lewis- stick to the ****ing topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
          What the **** has the last point got to do with me, you dumb ****? Look at my location.

I'm not tied by nationalistic allegiance.

Incidentally, if Pavlik was so ****, why did Calzaghe duck him? And yes, he did duck him. So he could fight that version of RJJ we saw last night.

Comment

What the **** has the last point got to do with me, you dumb ****? Look at my location.

Incidentally, if Pavlik was so ****, why did Calzaghe duck him? And yes, he did duck him. So he could fight that version of RJJ we saw last night.
            He said pram. I guess he thought that would hurt your feelings.

LOL.

Comment

idk i thought Lennox was a good champ
              its a shame that the heavyweight division is/was in shambles after he left

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                Toys out of your pram? Jesus, is that supposed to be an insult?

Did "our boy" get handed to him by a Brit?

Now, back to why Americans are obviously biased against Europe- we hate Lennox Lewis- stick to the ****ing topic.
                Show me where I said anything about Pavlik losing to a British fighter. As for my "insult", for a throwaway remark like, it's certainly got you jumping around in your romper suit.

Oh dear, you kids really are a bit tetchy today aren't you? Erm,yeah, I'm sure Calzaghe ducked Pavlik. Were you there when they were negotiating? No. So shut the **** up.

Comment

Absolutely...

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                    All yanks are fat of course
                    And all Brits are pale and pasty who suffer from Heliophobia , have flat asses, bad teeth, beer drinking, closet ****sexuals who love the use of whips, chains, and hamsters...and are still depressed they lost their Empire.

Sure, I'm with ya...if I was ignorant and arrogant like you

Comment

He's (Calzaghe) just not worth it.

As long as we know the truth and aren't blinded by hype and spin from the careful matchmaking, then that's all we need.

Just let it go, man.

**** 'em.
                      The truth.

a non prime Joe Calzaghe beat a non prime Roy Jones.

Comment

Working...
                      X