Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's really unfair how all the biased Fat Yanks hate on Lennox Lewis .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X89 View Post
    i rate calzaghe highly, just not as a high as some of his insane brit fans who think he is legendary after beating a shot jones
    I thought he was legendary before he beat Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I did like Hopkins pre-Trinidad. Even though Trinidad was a masterclass and so was Pavlik.

But give me the Hopkins that fought Glen Johnson over that guy anyday.
      I actually didn't find the Johnson fight all that exciting, but I don't remember it too well... I might be remembering wrong.

I'm talking about the Hopkins-Echols version. He looked like a serial killer possessed by Satan. I think that is the most savage I have ever seen a fighter look... in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        I actually didn't find the Johnson fight all that exciting, but I don't remember it too well... I might be remembering wrong.

I'm talking about the Hopkins-Echols version. He looked like a serial killer possessed by Satan. I think that is the most savage I have ever seen a fighter look... in my life.
        It wasnt so much exciting but he really whopped Johnson's arse for every second of every round. Came forward and threw every shot in the book. A total beatdown.

The Echols fights were good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
          The truth.

a non prime Joe Calzaghe beat a non prime Roy Jones.
          Man i gotta put that in my sig

Comment

Working...
          X