No announcement yet.

Mijares HAS to be the most overrated fighter I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d0gg85 View Post

Psssssssssst. Show me where I cried or whined like a ***** about it. Retribution is retribution.

You got 2 allusions out of countless multiple incidences I could have referred to.

In other words. You got nothing.

Funny how the last time I saw a insecure little ***** crying about a perceived slur. It was you.

@ MaYaN_SuN

I stated my fan status of Mijares multiple times on this forum. Which can be searched easily.

So put your insecure lil emotions away.

@ Viktor.

Wear some lifts before you step to me. Punk.
    Wear some lifts? The **** do I look like, you?
    Sorry brotha man, I don't wear high heals like you.
    Only thing getting punked is your ******* by the looks of your pics on that gay website

Comment

• Mijares is still good he can bounce back look at Margarito

Comment

• Originally posted by Cumguzzler View Post
        [center]
        [B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]Psssssssssst. Show me where I cried or whined like a ***** about it. Retribution is retribution.

You got 2 allusions out of countless multiple incidences I could have referred to.

In other words. You got nothing.
        Ok, so you're saying that you doing it twice in your last few posts(and having it in your sig a few months ago) is "nothing". But...

Originally posted by Cumguzzler View Post
        Funny how the last time I saw a insecure little ***** crying about a perceived slur. It was you.
        Now you're saying that because I allegedly did it once, you have proven something.

Does that make sense, even to you? Look, I know that you can't think straight because your tiny brain is floating around in a sea of cum from all the dicks that you've been sucking, but try and understand that 2 is a bigger number than 1.

Also, like a true moron, you have misunderstood my point. You spend time making racist comments. You also spend time whining about the racist comments of others. The point is your hypocrisy.

What actually happened is that you tried to get into it with me, you got your feelings hurt, started crying about it, and then you ran away.

Let's see if you do the same this time, or if you reply with another multi-coloured post that is as pathetic as when you wanted the Coalition to "take over Boxingscene". How did that work out, cocksucker?

Comment

@ MaYaN_SuN

I stated my fan status of Mijares multiple times on this forum. Which can be searched easily.
          Lmao..

Like I said, your an ACTUAL CHRISTIAN MIJARES FAN, like I'm a fan of Mayweather Jr and all his grand accomplishments.

Comment

• Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
            Mijares is still good he can bounce back look at Margarito
            lol Whoaaaa...

Marg is a banger, and he's never lost as bad as Mijares. Even Marg's losses always showcased somthin great he had, whether it was his chin, stamina, body work etc etc..

lol Comparin Mijares to Marg is a little...well, its reaching. It's reaching pretty far.

Comment

• @ Clegg

Here is a simple breakdown.

In advance --- just in case your deluded ass thinks I'm "running" by not reponding you after this point --- I will state this **** only one time.

There is a distinction between 'complaint' and 'allusion'.

I alluded to 2 incidences out of hundreds. And my reasons both times were Machiavellian and had nothing to do with a motivation as prosaic as being 'hurt' or wanting to 'complain'.
              No complaint was issued.

You complained and cried like a ***** the very first time you perceived a slur against yourself.
              When the discussion became pointless. I left it. To go and live my life away from the internet connection. Just like I'm about to leave this discussion. Try it sometime.

Believe it or not. Not everybody lives on here like you. Not everyone has a little to do with they life that they can spend all day everyday on the fucking internet messageboard.

Lastly.

I brush off unprovoked slurs every other day I log into this forum. Which have been even easier than brushing off the multiple unprovoked slurs I have received in the 'real world'. It's a way of life.

If you really think someone that emotionally hardened have any reason whatsoever to feel intimidated by or run from a ******ed weasel of a deadbeat penniless punk like you. You're even dumber than I thought.

Say what you want, sissy. I could give a fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                The way he was beaten and the quality of the guy who beat him certainly was a giveaway.
                exactly. Vic is cool and fun to watch, but to act like he is a good boxer is just crazy talk.

Comment

• losing doesn't make you overrated. losing to inferior fighters does.

I thought Cotto was on his way to being great until he lost to Margarito

Other fighters I think are great: Pacquiao, Marquez, Williams (never said he was the next Thomas Hearns so can that ****)

and outside of that, I think the pound for pound list is mostly made up of brawlers who can't box their way out of paper bags

Comment

• this thread on Mijares is a commentary. It's not an "I told you so" thread because I didn't know that much about Mijares. I PICKED HIM TO WIN so it's not like I'm saying you all were idiots. It's more a "how could so many people, including myself, be so wrong about this guy?" kind of thread

I was commenting that he was the most overrated fighter I've seen since following boxing, and I'm sticking to it. I'm saying I'm shocked, not that "you all were dumb and wrong"

so stop getting so defensive about it. aren't you all kind of amazed that he was called a master boxer by virtually everyone in the business, yet he loses to a guy like Vic?

Comment

[center][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"]@ Clegg
                      I like this post. You enter the thread, get owned, get owned again, get owned again, and now you respond and ignore everything I've said.

Originally posted by d0gg85 View Post
                      There is a distinction between 'complaint' and 'allusion'.
                      Use a dictionary. Look up the word 'allusion'. You do not understand the meaning of the word.

Originally posted by d0gg85 View Post
                      I alluded to 2 incidences out of hundreds. And my reasons both times were Machiavellian and had nothing to do with a motivation as prosaic as being 'hurt' or wanting to 'complain'.
                      No complaint was issued.

You complained and cried like a ***** the very first time you perceived a slur against yourself.
                      When the discussion became pointless. I left it. To go and live my life away from the internet connection. Just like I'm about to leave this discussion. Try it sometime.
                      No, here's what happened:

I pointed out your hypocrisy. You, unable to answer my valid criticism, accused me of complaining. It's a debating tactic used by stupid people like yourself. You have no logical response because you have no logic.

You cannot refute what I say, so you instead try to say that I'm "complaining".

Here's the facts:

I pointed out your hypocrisy on racial issues. I then left it at that.

You put a comment in your sig so that as many people as possible could see it. You've also made dozens of racial comments and complained multiple times about the racial comments of others.

Now, which of those two things seems like someone who is upset?

For all your talk of complaining and being upset, can you link me to the post you are talking about? I'm willing to bet that you can't because it doesn't exist. I never got upset or complained.

Believe it or not. Not everybody lives on here like you. Not everyone has a little to do with they life that they can spend all day everyday on the fucking internet messageboard.
                      LOL this coming from someone who has had about 5 different accounts and who had a grand plan to "take over Boxingscene" with your gay little group.

You take this **** so seriously, you sad little boy.

I brush off unprovoked slurs every other day I log into this forum.
                      Look at this whining little baby.

Which have been even easier than brushing off the multiple unprovoked slurs I have received in the 'real world'. It's a way of life.
                      Oh ****, is this kid still crying? Please, I hope someone sticks a pacifier in your mouth (although knowing you, it'll probably be a dick that gets put in there instead).

You have nothing to offer. You have been proven wrong about everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X