Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did good atleast his fight wasnt PPV, maybe he should rematch Jorge Arce

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      He did good atleast his fight wasnt PPV, maybe he should rematch Jorge Arce
      He's obviously got skill physically, but that's it. I mean any skilled fighter with the slightest instict or vision just watches some Darchynian tapes, and come fight night...has Vic's sloppy lunging style timed.

Now every fight of Mijares I've been able to catch glimpses of...He's leaned in to punches, and struggled with anyone able to get their shots off.

I havent even seen the Arce fight, but I bet Mijares got the win because either Arce had a off night, or Mijares used his height along with the little instinct he showed in this Vic fight and just punched over the top of Arces punches.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
        He's obviously got skill physically, but that's it. I mean any skilled fighter with the slightest instict or vision just watches some Darchynian tapes, and come fight night...has Vic's sloppy lunging style timed.

Now every fight of Mijares I've been able to catch glimpses of...He's leaned in to punches, and struggled with anyone able to get their shots off.

I havent even seen the Arce fight, but I bet Mijares got the win because either Arce had a off night, or Mijares used his height along with the little instinct he showed in this Vic fight and just punched over the top of Arces punches.
        he is juz overrated carnal... get over it you loco.. jejejejeje

Comment

So who are the new Mexican prospects Mayan, because he was huge

Comment

Originally posted by Katz View Post
            he is juz overrated carnal... get over it you loco.. jejejejeje
            Nah overrated is a flip that gets KOed every time you sneeze on his f.uckin chin

Overrated is the flip boxing fan

Mijares got by Arce, meanwhile Arce smashes on Flips AND Flip destoryers...lol seriously, stop actin like it's christmas just cause Mijares lost, and go organize your pokemon card collection.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
              So who are the new Mexican prospects Mayan, because he was huge
              I couldn't tell you until I saw them, I saw Mijares and been sayin he doesn't look that great. Now Mijares might have been big cause he was celebrated, plus he did get by Arce who was HUGE in Mexico, but if you were shocked he lost tonight...lol Thats on you. I mean all you had to do was watch his past fights and you could easily tell Vic had great chance at winning tonight in devistating fashion.

Comment

Nah overrated is a flip that gets KOed every time you sneeze on his f.uckin chin

Mijares got by Arce, meanwhile Arce smashes on Flips AND Flip destoryers...lol seriously, stop actin like it's christmas just cause Mijares lost, and go organize your pokemon card collection.
                hey Mayan, didn't we predicted last time around that shortie pants Montiel is the best in the division. Guess we're spot on.

Oh, and I do think Montiel will Beat Vic even more convincingly than what Nonito did. Just my 5 cents worth.

Comment

i know youre crying right now... condolence carnal... jejejeje

Comment

Originally posted by delipooke View Post
                    hey Mayan, didn't we predicted last time around that shortie pants Montiel is the best in the division. Guess we're spot on.

Oh, and I do think Montiel will Beat Vic even more convincingly than what Nonito did. Just my 5 cents worth.
                    lol @ shortie pants. But Yeah I think so, long time ago when Mijares was brought up I remember some us agreein that Montiel appeared to look more thorough then Christian.

As for Montiel vs Vic, I think Fernando has always had that naturally ability to time a fighter like most decent fighters do. I think that alone would give you a favoring advantage over a fighter like Vic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katz View Post
                      i know youre crying right now...
                      Maybe if we we're flips

Comment

Working...
                      X