No announcement yet.

Mijares HAS to be the most overrated fighter I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mijares HAS to be the most overrated fighter I've ever seen

This was the third time I saw him fight tonight. I don't understand how you get on pound for pound lists beating Jorge Arce, but whatever. I've seen Vic fight on Showtime about 5 times and he's not a good fighter. Not at all. He only throws one punch, so if you have any boxing ability whatsoever, you can counter him all night. How the hell does a guy billed as a "master boxer" lose to Vic Darchinyan?

No disrespect to Vic fans cuz your boy earned it. I'm calling Mijares out as the most overrated fighter I've seen since following boxing.

**** off you ****. No one saw this coming. You don't know **** about boxing and you can go **** yourself.

Comment

He's not overrated, he's a counter puncher whose opponent was more improved than he expected and couldn't adjust. Instead of saying Mijares is overrated, it's better to say Vic is a much improved fighter. We knew he had power, but he showed great defensive abilities and was also a more patient fighter.

Comment

I thought Mijares would win because Vic is sooooooooo limited. Instead, this proves Mijares got way too much hype for beating Arce, who is even worse than Vic.

Comment

there's so much hate in diego's heart its sad.you come to boxingscene to hate, dude.seriously, what's the matter with you?

Comment

Styles Make Fights.

Comment

I noticed diegofuego says **** to piss people off and does it on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                **** off you ****. No one saw this coming. You don't know **** about boxing and you can go **** yourself.
                Warp u gotta relax man!..ha!..

Diego is a proven HATER!..

as soon as someone loses that person is "exposed" in his eyes..

Mijares got raped but is still talented..it might be time to hang them up tho..sad to say

ARRIBA DURANGO!!

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  I thought Mijares would win because Vic is sooooooooo limited. Instead, this proves Mijares got way too much hype for beating Arce, who is even worse than Vic.
                  your an idiot. vic fought a great fight against a top guy. give him the credit, and stop trying to act like mijares is **** u moron!

Comment

i dunno though Vic just ran through him. Mijares fought the wrong fight, (with the glove pounding, slugging it out) I mean he got dropped in the very first round and Vic made him pay when they standed and traded shots

**that's another big Pound For Pounder/upset to lose this year.

First Cotto, then Pavlik, then Mijares. Who's next to get bounced?
                    Last edited by MJ406; 11-01-2008, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X