No announcement yet.

What weightclass would you be in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
    You could be in my corner, yelling "TIMBERRRRRRRR!" as I go down from repeated body blows.
    lmao......

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
      Yeah, I honestly am 6'7". I come from a pretty big family. My dad is 6'4", my mom is 6'0", and one of my uncles is 7'0". My older brother is 6'10".

I typically bump my head on the most random ****, doorways, ceiling fans, etc...

Had I not moved out of Philadelphia, I would've been a boxer today, no doubt in my mind. But at nearly 23, with no boxing gym to go to, I have no chance now.

I would've made a hell of an opponet though, think of Kelly Pavlik at 6'7", with longer arms and even whiter.
      Yeah I would be ducking you. Unless of course you were a mandatory and Jose Suliaman set a purse bid and I had nobody else to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydMoneyMay View Post
        Skinny mother****er, damn.
        Hahaha. Better than being a fat, lazy ****. Ya'll niggas wouldn't be able to handle my speed.

Comment

Well I would trim down to 140 or 147. I'm 5ft9 and currently weight 154lbs.

Comment

5ft 10 151 lbs walk around weight (very lean) 140 lbs fighting weight.

Comment

Im 5'11" 225. I use to fight at 178 (amatuer) in the early to mid 90's. Im curruntly doing MMA and will fight at 205.

Comment

I'm 6'1, 171.. But I'd probably fight at 160. I'm a pretty slim dude, it wouldn't be hard to get down there.

Comment

i'm 5'10 137 lbs. if i were a boxer i'd be killing diaz, campbell, casamayor and pacman at lightweight j/k

Comment

heavyweight

Comment

HW. I'm 6'3" 200lbs + or -

I'm half pinoy, half Samoan. I'm a muscular Samoan, kinda like The Rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X