No announcement yet.

What weightclass would you be in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
    If you were a fighter, what's your height, and weight, and which weightclass would you be in? I'm interested to know because I'm willing to bet a lot of you guys would be flyweights and ****.

Anyway, I'm 6'7" and weigh 190lbs, so I'd be a Cruiserweight. Although I am a very lean 190, I have a build similar to Kelly Pavlik, long and lean. Only I weigh more because I'm much taller.
    I am a middleweight and i even fought at super middlweight once before in the ams. I am 5'11 and a half and i weigh 165 right now becuase i haven't trained in about a year. In fighting form, i am around 158.
    :Ps: You are 6'7? **** thats big!!!

Comment

5'5/ 166cm
      108lbs could fight between 105 and 112/115 though probs

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
        I am a middleweight and i even fought at super middlweight once before in the ams. I am 5'11 and a half and i weigh 165 right now becuase i haven't trained in about a year. In fighting form, i am around 158.
        :Ps: You are 6'7? **** thats big!!!
        Cool ****, and yeah, I'm Klitschko sized with a Pavlik body, lmao.

Comment

Damn, you're a Mayweather clone for Welterweight.
          Haha. I guess you got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            you should fight natural welterweights then.
            **** you fat boy Tua.

Comment

5'9" 122lbs. Super Bantamweight limit.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
                5'9" 122lbs. Super Bantamweight limit.
                Skinny mother****er, damn.

Comment

Cool ****, and yeah, I'm Klitschko sized with a Pavlik body, lmao.
                  Yeah, lol i see what you mean. If i were you, i would be fighting at heavyweight. If you weight train and take the weigh protein, then you would fill out up there and would have muscle mass. You have a size advantage at cruiserweight, but you seem like you have a skinny mid section and that would be the first place your opponent will think about going, to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                    Yeah, lol i see what you mean. If i were you, i would be fighting at heavyweight. If you weight train and take the weigh protein, then you would fill out up there and would have muscle mass. You have a size advantage at cruiserweight, but you seem like you have a skinny mid section and that would be the first place your opponent will think about going, to the body.
                    You could be in my corner, yelling "TIMBERRRRRRRR!" as I go down from repeated body blows.

Comment

You could be in my corner, yelling "TIMBERRRRRRRR!" as I go down from repeated body blows.
                      You would destroy Maccarinelli. Any guy on the planet can beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X