No announcement yet.

What weightclass would you be in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weightclass would you be in?

If you were a fighter, what's your height, and weight, and which weightclass would you be in? I'm interested to know because I'm willing to bet a lot of you guys would be flyweights and ****.

Anyway, I'm 6'7" and weigh 190lbs, so I'd be a Cruiserweight. Although I am a very lean 190, I have a build similar to Kelly Pavlik, long and lean. Only I weigh more because I'm much taller.

5' 11" Jr. Middleweight. Id probably move down to welter though

Comment

Same but im 5'9 ... I could probably squeeze into light welter too and go insane

Comment

I'm a 6 foot 2 super bantamweight with 17 inch biceps and 1 inch thighs...

I look like an idiot.

Comment

I'm 350 lbs, I'll be in the mariachi division..

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
            5' 11" Jr. Middleweight. Id probably move down to welter though
            I'd do the same if I were you. Welterweight is where it's at. There's not much in the Jr. Middleweight division, same with me and Cruiser. I'd probably starch a bit down to Light Heavyweight, wouldn't be hard because my weight jumps from 180-190 on a routine basis. And Light Heavyweight is a much better fit for a guy built like I am, at Cruiser I'd probably get demolished.

And if I decided to jump to Heavyweight, I know I would. Because even at 220, I'd be a small guy in terms of muscle mass. Maybe that'd be an edge though, I'd be like a tall Chris Byrd? Able to move and punch faster than all the other Heavyweights, but completely out of class in terms of punching power.

Comment

5'7.
              I weight around 128.. I dropped from 145..

So yea..

Comment

Originally posted by Sealhound View Post
                I'm a 6 foot 2 super bantamweight with 17 inch biceps and 1 inch thighs...

I look like an idiot.
                Lol wtf. I'm 5'10 155 so I'd lose 8 pounds and be WW maybe a Jr.WW.

Comment

heavyweight. Probably squeeze down to 108 though no problem.

Comment

I 5'9 could fight at 147 but prefer to fight at 154.

I usally dont change much in size if I stay in one.

Comment

Working...
                    X