Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weightclass would you be in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 6'1 200 lbs. I would probably fight CW and maybe even get down to 175 to LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      5'7.
      I weight around 128.. I dropped from 145..

So yea..
      Damn 5'7? Thought you were 5'11 even 6 foot because of your sig. For some reason you look tall in it no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Im 6'1 200 lbs. I would probably fight CW and maybe even get down to 175 to LHW.
        That's what I'm talking about.

Comment

5'10 and will fight at super welterweight 154lbs

Comment

If Valuev had his own division I would fight in that one. Im about 7'1 and 350 lbs....

Actually, I have fought at WW and JMW. Im 5'10 and walk around at 170.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
              I'd do the same if I were you. Welterweight is where it's at. There's not much in the Jr. Middleweight division, same with me and Cruiser. I'd probably starch a bit down to Light Heavyweight, wouldn't be hard because my weight jumps from 180-190 on a routine basis. And Light Heavyweight is a much better fit for a guy built like I am, at Cruiser I'd probably get demolished.

And if I decided to jump to Heavyweight, I know I would. Because even at 220, I'd be a small guy in terms of muscle mass. Maybe that'd be an edge though, I'd be like a tall Chris Byrd? Able to move and punch faster than all the other Heavyweights, but completely out of class in terms of punching power.
              If I were you, Id pack on 10lbs. of muscle and stay at cruiser

Comment

I'm 6'1 and 157 lbs right now so I could make 154 easily of course and i'd start there and move to mw probably, maybe even drop to ww, I dont think I would have ko power there though.

Comment

Based on my College Wrestling weight and also factoring that in boxing I can dry out and have 24-36hours to rehydrate I would say jrWW-WW at 5'9 but would walk around 168ish.

Comment

Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
                    Damn 5'7? Thought you were 5'11 even 6 foot because of your sig. For some reason you look tall in it no ****.
                    Nah im short.. I feel a lil to short.

My **** is bigger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
                      If I were you, Id pack on 10lbs. of muscle and stay at cruiser
                      I think that could be a good fit for me, but I think temptation would ultimately have me at LHW at some point in time, better division and more recognition I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X