Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That fight had me at the edge of my seat. What a fight..

Comment

• I scored that a draw, but such a shame one of these guys has to take a loss. Great fight!...........err unless it is a draw. Sorry its late here!lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
        Why does Teddy keep saying every time Wolak lands some good shots that he's the bigger guy?

Wolak has been at a height and reach disadvange in virtually every fight he's ever been.
        height and reach does not = size you ****ing moron, just enjoy the fight!

I have no issue with a draw.

Comment

• stream ****** sounds like 6-4 delvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I have it a DRAW!

If Wolak didnt get that eye shut he wouldve won it easily, dude was fighting with 1 eye for 3 rounds, pure heart.

This was a war. Too bad this doc wasnt working the Vitali-Lennox fight

Comment

• Fight of the Year Canidate?

Comment

• Hopefully Showtime or hbo buy the rematch. Put it in msg with the headline being lee of mcewing and I'll buy front row seats, that fight would sell.

Comment

• Pawel Wolak, I love you. . . I ask that out of respect for Wolak's warrior-hood, everyone post a picture of him in your profile/avatar! The boxing gods have answered our prayers. Wolak has done our beloved sport so proud tonight.

Congratulations to Delvin too - he throws some nice crisp combinations. But I Have Wolak winning by a few rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                    Neither will you
                    No, I look past race and root for exciting fighters and good sportsmen.

YOU are the one will never do that, you racist *****.

Comment

• Crazy atmosphere

Comment

Working...
                      X