Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Performance by Chris Arreola and Javier Molina looks like a great fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
      They were saying earlier that Releford is a guy who often takes fights on late notice against contenders. He seems a better fighter than that 22-14 record of his. I wouldn't be surprised if he has been robbed a few times on his travels against green contenders. Or Maybe his durability is making me believe that....
      i wonder if at one time he may have been a prospect he got the basics but no killer instict, no anger in him

Comment

• Chris is looking in shape, can't wait to see more of him

Comment

• Releford was still catching Arreola here and there, but Arreola didn't respect Vitali's power, so he probably doesn't respect Releford's.

He's just going after him relentlessly and letting his hands go. I want to see Arreola vs. the winner of Wlad-Haye. His defense is leaky, but if he can handle their power, his style would give them all they can handle.

Comment

• The real question is. with this weight loss, would he do any better than he did before against either Klitschko?

Comment

• I hope releford retires before his father gets him seriously hurt. This kind of career is completely pointless.

Comment

• arreola needs more stay busy fights, and work on more combos in the middle and late rounds, he did good

Comment

• Arreola just needs to work on making him self more solid.

I think 225-230 is perfect for him.

He looked good tonight though.

Comment

• Good win for Arreola; he fought a hard fight against a tough opponent, executed good body punching and combinations throughout and didn't gas out in the later rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      The real question is. with this weight loss, would he do any better than he did before against either Klitschko?
                      if he fought for 12 rounds like he did before the knockdown of releford he'd have given a much better effort. and he needs more movement. but to answer your questrion, no. at least not on this night.

Comment

Working...
                      X