Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha David Diaz should have fought JMM instead he fought Hank for peanuts BYE BYE BIG PAY DAY

Comment

• I gotta take the sting out of my comment.

Lundy took care of business. It was a good win. There it sounds better, I think?

Comment

• HAHAHA this should be fun considering what people think of Ward, him talking about Mares-Agbeko

Comment

• Andre Ward is last person to ask how its like to receive lowblow's. He's usually the one throwing them.

"Dont Retaliate, fight your fight"

If you retaliated you would fight cleanly. Since you are a dirty fighter.

Its like asking a Criminal to give tips how to be a good citizen

Comment

• Lundy and Yusef Mack are 1 in the same Philly fighters there soft chins and lack of focus will derail there ascent up the rankings

Comment

• Originally posted by Double_L View Post
              Wow that ultra slow-mo replay was brutal! Blood spraying everywhere and Diaz's face/ear flopping around!
              That was pretty brutal looking, must have hurt like hell

Comment

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                Lundy and Yusef Mack are 1 in the same Philly fighters there soft chins and lack of focus will derail there ascent up the rankings
                But isn't it safe to say that Pacquiao's ducking Lundy because he devoured his leftovers in better fashion?

Comment

• Shocked Lundy was able to get the KO, he isn't really known for his power. He probably felt desperate abit because he was hurt at times in the fight. I like this Lundy, maybe its a good thing when he gets hurt because than we have brutal KO wins.

Unless he gets stopped like he did against Molina, I like that he came back to knockout an opponent who had him hurt.

Comment

• ****** bum diaz, should have taken that $150,000 that marquez offered you.

Comment

• Well we know why he has red on Joe.

Lol @ he was a member if the bloods.

Comment

Working...
                      X