Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come they never show replays of FNF but they have like 30 showings of Sportscenter? I forgot to record the fight for my dad.

Comment

• No problem with a D, I had it 96-94 D-rod

Comment

• both fighters should be commended, Pawel for fighting with that nasty eye, Delvin for withstanding the pressure from a big 154 pounder in his first fight in the weight class.

Comment

• Props to these judges. I had it just like the two who scored it even. Those **** from last week would have had it 98-92 or some bulls**t for Wolak because he's ranked higher.

Comment

• Wolak is tough but I didn't see his one punch power.

Delvin isn't the toughest guy. Of course 154 isn't that tough of a division these days

Might as well do a re-do.

Comment

• Damn he is hanging out doing interviews with that eye, lol

Comment

• WTH. Wolak sounds like a black dude.

Comment

• Let's see a mother ****in reeemmmaatttcchhh. I loved it.

Comment

• Honestly I expected more from Wolak. He looked stellar in his TKO victory over Yuri Foreman with his pressure style and thudding punches. But against Rodriquez his punches looked flat and powerless. He pressured Delvin all night long but his aggression was largely ineffective as evidenced by Rodriquez' unscathed face at the end of the fight....

Comment

• Very happy with the decision. And man was that a fight or what?!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X