Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADP SAYING EPO IS TESTED AS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE BECAUSE THE TESTING IS A MEASUREMENT OVER A THRESHOLD TO TAKE ACCOUNT FOR THE HUMAN BODY'S PRODUCTION OF EPO.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

WRONG!

There are substances that the body creates or has naturally.

So if its below a certain threshold then Floyd would be getting a negative result.
    Similar with EPO .... they may have a suspicious result but still state it as negative. You said that if there is any EPO, it will be flagged as positive. EPO like I said and now you know, its produced naturally in the body.
    EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
    Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT SAYING THAT ADP IS WRONG ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE TESTING FOR rEPO WHICH IS NOT PRODUCED BY THE BODY!

Thresholds are in place for certain substances such as nandrolone because of the fact that the human body produces the substance in small quan******. Human EPO is also produced naturally by the human body, as is nandrolone, The argument is that the 80% for a BAP positive is like the threshold for nandrolone or other drug testing thresholds. The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur to take account of the human body's production. The fact is that the BAP and the ether interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the eléctropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO. Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the image from this test procedure represents is rEPO. The argument of the Respondent is one of comparing apples to oranges when there is no comparison. rEPO is not produced by the body and must be administered exogenously.

STUPIDDDDDD!

I think you get the point now, don't you bltch. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU NEVER DID. YOU HAD THIS ALL WRONG FROM THE BEGINNING WHICH IS WHY YOUR STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORY FAILED. YOU GOT YOUR ASS BEAT 4-0 BECAUSE YOU ARE A BUTTHURT MORON WHO HAD TO GET SCHOOLED ON THIS SHlT. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT LESSON.

THE END!

4-0!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-23-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      DEFLECTOR, does NOT respond to my post which he knows that even recently he said that EPO has not and CANNOT have ever had threshold type tests! BUT now is DUCKING this challenge!

As for your post:
      You DUCKING DUMBO, EPO IS naturally produced in the body. Synthetic EPO is NOT produced in the body!

The 2 are similar in many ways and when looking at results, there can be ambiguity. It is NOT straight forward where one can get the result where there is a quantifiable amount of synthetic EPO or that there is no amount quantified. At times, the test results can look suspicious but the tester will not conclude it as a positive for rEPO.

You on the other hand have said there is an image and that is it! WRONG! There is more to it than that. There IS SCIENCE involved! It is complex and there can be mistakes made along the way including determining the result as postive or negative!

Making this mistake before is acceptable. You still making these mistakes at this point in time is NOT! Especially when you call the other person names and YOU, the DUCK, is WRONG!!!

STUPID is interpreting that every EXPERT who called an EPO test a threshold type test is wrong and you are right! Now you are no longer confident once I challenged you on this, DUCKY!!!!

CHALLENGE IS ON!

.... BUT we are dealing with DUCKY the QUACK!

Deal with the TRUTH! YOU are SCARED!!!!

The bands are analyzed by software idiot.

Just admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

Smh.

Oh yeah, there is no threshold for EPO.

Loser. Your life is ruined. 4-0. Lol.

Comment

• Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

Comment

• DUCKY,

No, your interpretation is NOT what I am saying.

This is what I am stating but you are DUCKING!!!!

….. and it is right there in the title of this thread!!!!

"Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests"

ADP02: YES
          Travestyny: No

ADP02: Agrees with EXPERTs who said YES
          Travestyny: Disagrees with those EXPERTS

Now Travestyny has QUACKed for 175+ pages!!!!

Travestyny pretends to be all confident in his posts but NOT in his actions!

This is what challenge accepted means DUCKY. No judges will be there to save you when you agree to the topic/scope with no back-pedalling!!!

Comment

• It's pretty clear from all of the quotations I've been finding that the experts have showed that YOU are wrong

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

Originally posted by COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
            there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0 AND WOULD NEVER DREAM OF A REMATCH!

GAME OVER.

Last edited by travestyny; 09-26-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              It's pretty clear from all of the quotations I've been finding that the experts have showed that YOU are wrong

I have over 180+ pages that say otherwise!!!!

THE TRUTH
              You just scared DUCKY!!!!

Comment

I have over 180+ pages that say otherwise!!!!

THE TRUTH
                You just scared DUCKY!!!!

You mean you have one post that shows you were too pvssy in the end

Originally posted by travestyny
                I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
                the win is not really that important.
                It's over. Now shut the fvvck up pvssy.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  It's pretty clear from all of the quotations I've been finding that the experts have showed that YOU are wrong

AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0 AND WOULD NEVER DREAM OF A REMATCH!

GAME OVER.
                  Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Is that what you tell yourself so that you can sleep knowing that you got decapitated 4-0, claimed you were cheated, backed down from a challenge about proving you were cheated, backed down from your own challenge, and are too pvssy to ask for a rematch.

I'm pretty sure that means deep down you know you really lost. Do you actually think avoiding addressing a rematch, who really cheated, and then backing down from your own challenge makes you look like a bigshot or makes you look like you're too afraid because you know you legit lost

DUCKY,

I thought you were going to come back and show me all those experts that said that I was wrong and you were right?

Instead DEFLECTO DEFLECTED AGAIN!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

[SIZE="3"]
                    I thought you were going to come back and show me all those experts that said that I was wrong and you were right?

No problem. Let me know when you understand what the court is saying, dumbass

Originally posted by Court of Arbitration for Sport
                    The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur to take account of the human body's production. The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO. Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the image from this test procedure represents is rEPO. The argument of the Respondent is one of comparing apples to oranges when there is no comparison. rEPO is not produced by the body and must be administered exogenously.
                    THE COURT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS YOU...AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
                    IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH EXPERT FOR YOU, DUMBASS???? LMAOOOOO!

R.I.P.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 09-27-2018, 01:49 AM.

Comment

DUCKY,

Instead DEFLECTO DEFLECTED AGAIN!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      No problem. Let me know when you understand what the court is saying, dumbass

THE COURT DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS YOU...AND THAT'S WHY YOU LOST 4-0

IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH EXPERT FOR YOU, DUMBASS???? LMAOOOOO!

No, that is NOT stating that non-threshold susbtances cannot have a threshold type criteria test!

That is you getting it all WRONG!

On the other hand, I can find statements where an expert is mentioned that there can be a threshold type test!

That is why you are so so SCARED, DUCKY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X