No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    No, that is NOT stating that non-threshold susbtances cannot have a threshold type criteria test!

That is you getting it all WRONG!

On the other hand, I can find statements where an expert is mentioned that there can be a threshold type test!

That is why you are so so SCARED, DUCKY!!!!!

Stop lying to yourself bltch. YOU CAN'T PROVE THE COURT WRONG, DUMMY!

Here is your statement.
    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

Here is the court's statement.
    there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
    DIRECT CONTRADICTION. SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS NON-HUMAN PRODUCTION OF THE SUBSTANCE OR NOT?

EXPLAIN

NO REALLY. TELL US THAT YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE, WHICH IS THE SAME EXACT STATEMENT THAT YOU MADE IN THE INITIAL STATEMENT OF OUR DEBATE, DOESN'T MEAN EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE COURT SAYS. FESS UP, BlTCH!

ADP'S INITIAL STATEMENT

Originally posted by ADP02
    2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.
    CHECKMATE

Last edited by travestyny; 09-29-2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      No, that is NOT stating that non-threshold susbtances cannot have a threshold type criteria test!

That is you getting it all WRONG!

On the other hand, I can find statements where an expert is mentioned that there can be a threshold type test!

That is why you are so so SCARED, DUCKY!!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Stop lying to yourself bltch. YOU CAN'T PROVE THE COURT WRONG, DUMMY!

Here is your statement.

Here is the court's statement.

DIRECT CONTRADICTION. SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS NON-HUMAN PRODUCTION OF THE SUBSTANCE OR NOT?

EXPLAIN

NO REALLY. TELL US THAT YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE, WHICH IS THE SAME EXACT STATEMENT THAT YOU MADE IN THE INITIAL STATEMENT OF OUR DEBATE, DOESN'T MEAN EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE COURT SAYS. FESS UP, BlTCH!

ADP'S INITIAL STATEMENT

DUCKY,
      The CAS panel is NOT WRONG!

Your interpretation of what the CAS panel said is what is WRONG!!!

The CAS panel was not correcting EXPERTs who have called a test criteria a threshold type test. That was your own incorrect interpretation!!!!

The CAS panel was clearly telling the athlete and you, DUCKY, that EPO is not a threshold substance and mentioned a threshold substance and that EPO is tested differently than the threshold substance that they named.

BUT you went on to this that it meant that there cannot be a threshold type test! That is where you royally FAILED BIG TIME!!!!

You were once confident with your statements BUT ever since I challenged you DUCKY, you have been QUACKING!!!!

ADP02:

- CAS Panel's statements are NOT WRONG.

- EXPERTs who mentioned threshold for EPO testing were NOT WRONG.

- Travestny is the one who is WRONG for thinking that there cannot be threshold type tests for non-threshold susbtances!

Travestyny:

- Experts who said there were threshold type tests for EPO were WRONG.

Why?

Traevstyny thinks that the CAS panel corrected those EXPERTs!

Travestyny, the DUCK, is laughing yet cannot accept the challenge of this thread.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

That I can PROVE DUCKY BUT you are too scared to accept! !!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

Comment

• I THINK YOU GET THE POINT NOW, DON'T YOU?

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
        Originally posted by Court of Arbitration for Sport
        there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

SO WHOOOO WAS CORRECTED, ADP???? LMAOOOOO! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GOT BUSTED WITH THE SAME EXACT ARGUMENT AS THE ATHLETE. AND YOU KNOW I CAN PROVE IT!

4-0!!!!!!

When you decide that you want that recount that you offered and bowed down from, do let me know.

Can we now have a recount?

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... like ..... No Mayweather Mafia judges

REQUEST FOR A RECOUNT GRANTED FOR ALL POINTS AND PERMANENT BAN. IF YOU DARE STEP UP TO THAT RECOUNT OFFER OF YOURS, DO LET ME KNOW, YEA?

I BET YOU DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE ONCE AGAIN, DON'T YOU, ADP02? OF COURSE YOU WILL. AND THAT'S PRECISELY WHY IT'S OVER, YOU SLIMY BUTTHURT BET WELCHING LITTLE BlTCH. YOU'RE NOT EVEN A MAN YOU FVVCKING COWARD. SUCK A DlCK AND DIE, BECAUSE THAT'S PROBABLY ALL YOU'RE GOOD AT. MAKING ALL TYPES OF STUPID CHALLENGES AND WHEN I ACCEPT YOU TUCK YOUR TAIL AND SCURRY OFF. YOU DICKLESS COWARD. I'M HAPPY I TURNED YOU INTO A PATHETIC TROLL. GO CHECK YOUR ASS INTO RECOVERY, BlTCH!

[CENTER]

READY FOR THAT PERMANENT BAN RECOUNT THAT YOU ASKED FOR???

OR CRY FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS UNIL YOU CHOKE AND DIE. IT'S OVER!

Last edited by travestyny; 10-01-2018, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• DEFLECTO,

Like usual, you DEFLECTED away from my response!

QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DUCKY,
            You keep on posting quotes on something that you are completely WRONG about!

BUT

You know all that since you have yet to accept a challenge on that!

DUCKY still CANNOT find his BALLs to actually defend those idiotic comparisons on quotes in a challenge!

In Summary,
            Can non-threshold susbtances have a threshold type test?

DUCKY said no,

ADP02 challenged him!

DUCKY has been QUACKING for over 180+ pages!

This is DUCKY's reaction as soon as he read the unexpected challenge.

via GIPHY

Comment

• Shut up bltch. It's over already.

Remember, you can't win when you duck your own challenge, you ducking pvssy.

Originally posted by travestyny
              I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
              the win is not really that important.

PVSSY!!!!

R.I.P.
              Last edited by travestyny; 10-06-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• DUCKY, now I need to accept my challenge?

We have been waiting for 180+ pages.

YES

180+ pages!!!!!

Once you agree, the next step is to get the judges …. well, that is usually the case. For you, we need to be sure on what you agreed on. Then get the judges. Not for me to agree to what I wrote!!!!

DUCKY is still QUACKING!!!!!!

Here is what you are doing, like usual
                Pretending that I am the one who has been when we all know that it is YOU that has been QUACKING!!!!

Quite pathetic, CHEATO!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02

DUCKY, now I need to accept my challenge?

OHHHHHHHHH. SO YOU DON'T DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGES, ADP? THEN DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE HERE FOR A PERMANENT BAN?????

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... like ..... No Mayweather Mafia judges

DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR OWN CHALLENGE OR DECLINE, ADP. LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE PROVE TO ME THAT YOU DON'T DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGES!!!!!

WAITING FOR THE BlTCH TO DUCK AGAIN. COME ON IN HERE AND DUCK IT SO I HAVE MORE REASONS TO CLOWN YOU.
                  HEREEEEEE PVSSY PVSSY PVSSY PVSSYYYYYYY!

IF YOU DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE AGAIN...I WILL CLOWN YOU RELENTLESSLYYYY. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE?

Last edited by travestyny; 10-06-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    OHHHHHHHHH. SO YOU DON'T DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGES, ADP? THEN DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE HERE FOR A PERMANENT BAN?????

DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR OWN CHALLENGE OR DECLINE, ADP. LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE PROVE TO ME THAT YOU DON'T DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGES!!!!!

WAITING FOR THE BlTCH TO DUCK AGAIN. COME ON IN HERE AND DUCK IT SO I HAVE MORE REASONS TO CLOWN YOU.
                    HEREEEEEE PVSSY PVSSY PVSSY PVSSYYYYYYY!

IF YOU DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE AGAIN...I WILL CLOWN YOU RELENTLESSLYYYY. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE?

A recount does not mean I asked for a challenge dumbo!!!! Secondly, it shows that I had been in that challenge before! So that is NOT a duck …..

2 STRIKES for DUCKY!!!

BUT if you ask about a do-over, actually I have said lets do it but you have NOT accepted!!!!

I said this time we stick to what you AGREED"I'm fine with that"

then you DUCKED that too!!!!

Plus you are DUCKING on this new challenge!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• LMAOOOOOO. LOOK AT HIM RUN, DUCK, AND HIDE. RUN, PVSSY, RUNNNNN!

Originally posted by ADP02
                      A recount does not mean I asked for a challenge dumbo!!!! Secondly, it shows that I had been in that challenge before! So that is NOT a duck …..

LMAOOOOOO. IS THIS YOUR WAY OF BACKING OUT AGAIN, BlTCH?????

YOU ASKED FOR A RECOUNT DIDN'T YOU? I ACCEPTED. SO DO YOU WANT THE RECOUNT FOR A PERMANENT BAN OR NOT? IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION.

Yes or no? YOU asked for a recount, not me. I accepted. Do you want it or not? NOT ONLY THAT, YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT JUDGES! SO HOW IS THAT NOT ASKING FOR A CHALLENGE?????

WAITING TO SEE IF YOU DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE.....AGAINNNNN! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? YOU ASKED FOR IT.

Comment

Working...
                      X