''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Omg. You are a moron.

1. Were you wrong that EPO is a threshold substance? Yes or no? You got this wrong and now you're trying to explain to me how it works? Shut your dumb ass up.

2. This is simple. Go to the thunderdome, post the video, and ask anyone if they believe Ellerbe is saying that urinating or giving blood is a major reason for Floyd's dehydration. Hell, you can even do it straight up in BS. Make a damn poll. When everyone laughs at you and tells you to move on with your life, I'll be laughing. Go for it. What are you waiting for???
    EPO: You said that its black and white. I told you it doesn't work that way. It needs to meet a certain criteria. It can be suspicious sample but if its black and white like you put it, it's either a positive or negative not suspicious!!!!

OK, so the thunderdome was a joke all along or you DUCKING ......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      EPO: You said that its black and white. I told you it doesn't work that way. It needs to meet a certain criteria. It can be suspicious sample but if its black and white like you put it, it's either a positive or negative not suspicious!!!!

OK, so the thunderdome was a joke all along or you DUCKING ......
      1. Say what? YOU said it is a threshold substance. Is it? When are you going to answer??? Were you wrong???? Don't try to teach me shlt when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, and I proved you WRONGGGG!

2. What the hell? Can you read? Go to the thunderdome. Post the video. I'll certainly be there, clown. Do you understand? You want me to make a thread arguing about whether pissing is a small insignificant contribution to dehydration or no contribution at all. That's the dumbest shlt ever and I'll be happy to show up and laugh at you when you step up. Go for it!
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-16-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

1. Say what? YOU said it is a threshold substance. Is it? When are you going to answer??? Were you wrong???? Don't try to teach me shlt when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, and I proved you WRONGGGG!

2. What the hell? Can you read? Go to the thunderdome. Post the video. I'll certainly be there, clown. Do you understand? You want me to make a thread arguing about whether pissing is a small insignificant contribution to dehydration or no contribution at all. That's the dumbest shlt ever and I'll be happy to show up and laugh at you when you step up. Go for it!
        Can there be EPO and the LABs still state that its a negative result? How can that be when you said that if there is then its an automatic positive result? Oh that's right. The results needs to meet a certain level of certainty (threshold) or else its considered a negative. KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Its like the Biological Passport. It needs to meet a certain degree of certainty/range/threshold/values/ ....

2. It will be about Floyd's BIG 3 BS excuses for being so severely dehydrated that he had to not only drink orally then have an IV then another .....

reading your statement. You clearly are not to confident anymore about Floyd's/Ellerbe's 3 BS excuses:
        "small insignificant contribution to dehydration "

Comment

Hell, you can even do it straight up in BS. Make a damn poll. When everyone laughs at you and tells you to move on with your life, I'll be laughing. Go for it. What are you waiting for???
          BTW - The above statement reminds me of when you made that poll about Manny. Cannot even remember what the poll was about actually. When you posted all that crap, people told you what you stated above and laughed at you ....

I laughed .... especially when I proved to you that you Manny was not waving no flag!

Comment

Can there be EPO and the LABs still state that its a negative result? How can that be when you said that if there is then its an automatic positive result? Oh that's right. The results needs to meet a certain level of certainty (threshold) or else its considered a negative. KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Its like the Biological Passport. It needs to meet a certain degree of certainty/range/threshold/values/ ....

2. It will be about Floyd's BIG 3 BS excuses for being so severely dehydrated that he had to not only drink orally then have an IV then another .....

reading your statement. You clearly are not to confident anymore about Floyd's/Ellerbe's 3 BS excuses:
            1. WRONG. IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. How many times do I have to tell you this? If it were, it would be in the chart you moron. They check for recombinant EPO.

KABOOM!!! Shut the **** up and admit you are wrong idiot. Is it a threshold substance? Yes or no? WAITINGGGGGG!!!!

2. Big 3 reasons? Seems like you aren't too sure since you still haven't set it up, you dumb bltch.

Comment

BTW - The above statement reminds me of when you made that poll about Manny. Cannot even remember what the poll was about actually. When you posted all that crap, people told you what you stated above and laughed at you ....

I laughed .... especially when I proved to you that you Manny was not waving no flag!
              Liar.

1. The flag wasn't in that thread.

2. You cried after I ****ING DESTROYED YOU and you said everyone was biased. WAHHHWAHHHH

Is your memory jogged now, biotch?

Comment

1. WRONG. IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. How many times do I have to tell you this? If it were, it would be in the chart you moron. They check for recombinant EPO.

KABOOM!!! Shut the **** up and admit you are wrong idiot. Is it a threshold substance? Yes or no? WAITINGGGGGG!!!!

2. Big 3 reasons? Seems like you aren't too sure since you still haven't set it up, you dumb bltch.

It's not a chart. Does a Biological passport have a chart? Nope. Biological passport needs to meet a certain threshold or else they do not call it a positive result. Threshold means that it needs to meet a given criteria ... whatever it is. For example, the threshold is, 99 % accurate. Anything lower means they cannot accept it as a positive result but there can definitely be suspicions about the results

Similar with EPO .... they may have a suspicious result but still state it as negative. You said that if there is any EPO, it will be flagged as positive. EPO like I said and now you know, its produced naturally in the body.

2. Never been to this Thunderdome .... when I do, I will let you know .... but you are now playing it down.

but one thing I'm sure is that Floyd's 3 excuses are lame and all LIES!

Comment

Liar.

1. The flag wasn't in that thread.

2. You cried after I ****ING DESTROYED YOU and you said everyone was biased. WAHHHWAHHHH

Is your memory jogged now, biotch?

1. No problem ... still had tons of BS

2. It's a fact and you know it. You call over some Floyd fans and they helped you out. If there were more Manny fans, the poll would look different. FACT!

Comment

1. No problem ... still had tons of BS

2. It's a fact and you know it. You call over some Floyd fans and they helped you out. If there were more Manny fans, the poll would look different. FACT!
                    LMAOOOOO. It only took common sense to see that you were wrong, bro. You had tons of PAC fans and a confirmed alt... and you still lost. Stop complaining. Stevie Wonder could see Pac was lying.

I called over Floyd fans? lol. Bullshlt. Your boys were doing a dance of joy up in there when the poll was at like 16 - 6. I was laughing because I knew most of the posters here aren't that stupid.

And the rest is history. You cried because you claimed this transparent poll was biased. Just like you said the judges were biased, USADA was biased, the testing protocol is biased, the referee is biased, NSAC is biased, Nevada is biased, the MRO is biased, the TUEC is biased, the anti-doping expert is biased.....

Notice a trend?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 03-16-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

It's not a chart. Does a Biological passport have a chart? Nope. Biological passport needs to meet a certain threshold or else they do not call it a positive result. Threshold means that it needs to meet a given criteria ... whatever it is. For example, the threshold is, 99 % accurate. Anything lower means they cannot accept it as a positive result but there can definitely be suspicions about the results

Similar with EPO .... they may have a suspicious result but still state it as negative. You said that if there is any EPO, it will be flagged as positive. EPO like I said and now you know, its produced naturally in the body.

2. Never been to this Thunderdome .... when I do, I will let you know .... but you are now playing it down.

but one thing I'm sure is that Floyd's 3 excuses are lame and all LIES!
                      1. Simple question. Is EPO defined as a threshold substance by WADA? Yes or no? Let's hear your deflection! Lol

Look at you squirminggggg! Now you're trying to redefine what is meant by threshold substance???? LMAOOOOOOOOOO! WADA gives a definition for threshold substances, you know. Just take that L and try to move on with your life. LMAOOOO!

2. You act like you have to take an airplane there. Click a few buttons, homes. It only takes a video and a few sentences to shut you down on this idiotic stance of yours. Actually one of the dumbest points of contention. "It's not a small, insignificant effect, it's no effect." LMAO. Find the thunderdome. This is going to be classic.

Oh....I didn't notice this part. Look how desperate you are. Why the **** are you highlighting insignificant as if I'm trying to sneak that in there. You are an idiot.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Hmmmm. Scroll back, clown. Better yet, I'll post it here for you:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      AGAIN, Floyd, Floyd fans and USADA said it would not affect Manny at all. To clarify, the difference would be minimal, if at all. So insignificant to quantify that in the big picture, it will NOT affect Manny.

Are you saying something similar with your response? Please explain.
                      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      That's exactly what I'm saying. I've said it a number of times. I don't know what's hard to understand about it.

Clown.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 03-16-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X