No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says the man who is scared shltless of a rematch. I wonder why

Oh, and don't forget that you ducked your own challenge, stupid. I accepted and you ran for the hills! I accepted three times, to be exact. Once you declined, I told you to accept the challenge proving that I lied and cheated, and you ducked out AGAIN. Then I told you to accept a rematch if you think I falsely got that win....and you DUCKED AGAIN!

That alone destroys you. It's over son. You are the grand duck. Too bad, my 4-0 losing bltch. I own your soul.
    Last edited by travestyny; 09-19-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• What the frauk is DUCKY talking about?

Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

Travestyny

We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

Let it go!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
      Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Now we are at 175+ pages and DUCKY is still coming up with new excuses to DUCK!!!

WHAT A CLOWN!!!!

Comment

• Yea dude. I was done trying to make a fight with someone who kept pvssying out

Are you done crying yet, 4-0 loser

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Bottom line is this:

Until you're willing to step up and do something about this:

4-0!!!!!!

You're always going to be my bltch. Point blank, period. So when you find your balls and want to step up to that rematch and get merked again for a permanent ban, you let me know.

Your conspiracy theory was destroyed and I proved you're nothing but a 4-0 losing bet welching bltch. Remember who made you cry for over a year, accuse everyone of cheating, AND STILL BACK OUT OF A REMATCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU LOSTTTTTTT!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• DUCKY still brings up anything but the challenge in which the QUACK is scared of!

Here is Travestyny trying to sell anyone and everyone that is naïve enough to fall for that BS!!!

Which part of DUCKing do you not get QUACK pot?

You have been QUACKING like a DUCK!

You have been FLAPPING like a DUCK!

You have been AVOIDING like a DUCK!

Travestyny

YOU

ARE

A

DUCK!!!

Comment

• NOTICE HOW THIS BlTCH NEVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT ME PROVING THAT HE DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE.

Originally posted by travestyny
              I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
              Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              the win is not really that important.

R.I.P. IT'S OVER BlTCH!

Comment

• WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO MENTION THE WORD REMATCH TO ME AND PROVE YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY HOLDS UP, LET ME KNOW. UNTIL THEN, I OWN YOU.

REMATCH? FIND YOUR BALLS. YEA, I DIDN'T THINK SO. THAT'S IT, YOU'RE DONE!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• You want me to bring up all the excuses that you used to DUCK?

There are too many to remember them all but early on I made a TOP 10 LIST!

Then it soon became a TOP 20 LIST!

BUT did the DUCK stop DUCKING? NO!!!

- DUCKY said it was too VAGUE initially. I fixed that!

- DUCKY said lets make it instead about 1 case. I laughed at that!

- DUCKY then wanted points that he didn't care about before. I fixed that issue!

- DUCKY said only if it is a permanent ban. I fixed that issue!

- DUCKY tried to change it from CAN to DUCKY having to find only 1 time where it CANNOT! I laughed hysterical at that!

- DUCKY tried to LIE and points to some other statement was what was meant by the word CAN ! I laughed hysterical at that!

- DUCKY tried to say that I CANNOT find where he said the word CAN ! I found DUCKY stating "CAN" on multiple occasions!

- DUCKY pretended on multiple occasions that he accepted the challenge! BUT when I read the fine print in DUCKy's post, he was LYING AGAIN!!!!

- DUCKY then retreated back to other DEFLECTING QUACK moves!!!!

RUN DUCKY RUN!!!!

Comment

• How's this for an excuse:

Originally posted by travestyny
                    I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
                    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    the win is not really that important.

Comment

• I have 175+ pages that say that you are too scared to actually accept and go ahead with the challenge!

Tell us all how you pooped in your pants about 175+ pages ago!

Comment

Working...
                      X