No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    its obvious pac-boy and spoon23 are 2 little fa990ts. all they do is keep digging themselves in a deeper hole, ROFL in each others a$$holes.

LMAOOOO!!! It's hysterical watching them destroy themselves! Just turn away when they are plowing each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      lmaoooooooo. You two queers make this too ****ing easy.

But please...I don't need to know how "tight" you both are or what the **** you share with each other. Lmaooooooo!!!!!!
      The stuff in that quote you phaggot was referring to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
        me and pacboy are tight! We share stuff.

Weak response when it has your name in it, F@G-BOY! LMAOOOO!

You share C@CK

Comment

How about this one:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Have you answered my past questions? Have answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

LMAOOOOO. TELL YOUR BUTT-BUDDY, YOU'RE NOT MY BIATCH. BUT YOU ARE BAM BAM'S BIATCH. AND YOU LOVE AND MISS HIM FOR IT!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Damn bambam i missed you man.
          Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I love you

Comment

Weak response when it has your name in it, F@G-BOY! LMAOOOO!

You share C@CK
            Biatch, me and Pacboy are tight! We share stuff. I was only asking you if you are Pacboy's Biatch to confirm if I do share you with him. If you think I'm a selfish man who doesn't want to share you with my bros. You think too highly of yourself. You're not in the league with my other biatches that I don't want to share with others. You're the kind of biatch that is passed around.
            Bros before ho"s phaggot. You obviously dont know about the honor system. When you get passed around like you do it must be hard to lead a normal life of any common sense

Keep trying

Comment

Bros before ho"s phaggot. You obviously dont know about the honor system. When you get passed around like you do it must be hard to lead a normal life of any common sense

Keep trying
              WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT HOW "TIGHT" YOU ARE IF YOU DON'T SHARE C@CK UP THE ASS?

WHY IS HE ASKING ME IF YOU'RE MY BIATCH? LMAOOOO!!!

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
              me and pacboy are tight! We share stuff.
              Have you answered my past questions? Have answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

You idiots make this way too easy!

Comment

How about this one:

LMAOOOOO. TELL YOUR BUTT-BUDDY, YOU'RE NOT MY BIATCH. BUT YOU ARE BAM BAM'S BIATCH. AND YOU LOVE AND MISS HIM FOR IT!
                See how i control you. I got you searching through old post trying hard to do nothing. lol Lame as clown....lmfao.

Where is that proof too? What about the facts? You bailed on that to talk about how gay you are. Good curve ball. Typical of a coward ass phaggot that takes it in the ass. lmfao

Comment

WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT HOW "TIGHT" YOU ARE IF YOU DON'T SHARE C@CK UP THE ASS?

WHY IS HE ASKING ME IF YOU'RE MY BIATCH? LMAOOOO!!!

You idiots make this way too easy!
                  So you read that and thats what you get out of it? lmfao....Thats when you you know you had one to many dlcks rammed in your ass!

Comment

See how i control you. I got you searching through old post trying hard to do nothing. lol Lame as clown....lmfao.

Where is that proof too? What about the facts? You bailed on that to talk about how gay you are. Good curve ball. Typical of a coward ass phaggot that takes it in the ass. lmfao
                    Searching? LMAOOOO. Dude, I'm just recalling all of the gay shlt you two clowns sent.

Does it make you mad that I remember how gay you guys are? Simple search that took 2 seconds, buddy. And it's all worth it to expose your gay ass!

Comment

So you read that and thats what you get out of it? lmfao....Thats when you you know you had one to many dlcks rammed in your ass!

Tell your boy SPOON that I don't want to play dress-up with with you two gays! LMAOOOO. And tell him you're not my biatch. He was wondering. Thanks

I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

Comment

Working...
                      X