No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Damn. Bam Bam tamed your f@ggot ass. Lol! Made you come out of the closet and all that!!! AHAHAHAHA!
    tired of fuking you. Your puzzy stinks. Dont be jealous. Spoon will still long dlck your bltch ass. Damn Never seen a bltch get so angry over another poster before. You're wore out and nasty **** thirsty and nobody wants you!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Only i know when you will be banned for good. lmfao....Soon as you get boring and not fun anymore. Poof....youre gone. lol hahaha

Oh where is that factual proof you got. Mrs Speculation
      Shut your dumb ass up. No one believes your idle threats, you ****ing idiot. How sad do you have to be to pretend you have some kind of power on an online forum?

Just keep sucking up to papa Bam Bam and telling him you love him, gay boy.

Comment

tired of fuking you. Your puzzy stinks. Dont be jealous. Spoon will still long dlck your bltch ass. Damn Never seen a bltch get so angry over another poster before. You're wore out and nasty **** thirsty and nobody wants you!
        You just told Bam Bam you miss and love him, f@g. Now we know why you can't keep dlck out of your vocabulary...because you can't keep it out of your mouth.

Comment

You just told Bam Bam you miss and love him, f@g. Now we know why you can't keep dlck out of your vocabulary...because you can't keep it out of your mouth.
          exactly, why do you think also spoon23 talks about travolta any chance he gets.

they are 2 little ****s, my story exposed their love for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post

Wait...You telling me that You and bam bam are not females?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post

Then it only means one thing. The two of you are bona fide phaggots for real. ohhhhhhhhh no way. Its good you are all out of the closet and all that but daaaaaaamn do you like see each other on a daily or just like have competitions to see who can swallow the most amount of dlcks

Comment

Damn bambam i missed you man.
                Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I love you

LMAOOOOOO. YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF, BlTCH!!!

AT LEAST SPOON FINALLY HAS A GAY BUDDY TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

LMAOOOOO. YOU GONNA GO BACK AND DELETE THESE POSTS LIKE YOU DID TO YOUR ALT POSTS, F@G BOY? LMAOOOOOOO. ****ING DESTROYED YOUR OWN SELF YOU DISGRACEFUL DlCK THROATED MENTAL MIDGET.

Comment

LMAOOOOOO. YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF, BlTCH!!!

AT LEAST SPOON FINALLY HAS A GAY BUDDY TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH.

LMAOOOOO. YOU GONNA GO BACK AND DELETE THESE POSTS LIKE YOU DID TO YOUR ALT POSTS, F@G BOY? LMAOOOOOOO. ****ING DESTROYED YOUR OWN SELF YOU DISGRACEFUL DlCK THROATED MENTAL MIDGET.
                  Im sorry missy. I really thought you were a bltch. Now i find out you youre a bltch ass phaggot....I dint mean to insult you. I know you people are sensitive about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                    im sorry missy. I really thought you were a bltch. Now i find out you youre a bltch ass phaggot....i dint mean to insult you. I know you people are sensitive about that.
                    Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
                    me and pacboy are tight! We share stuff.

lmaoooooooo. You two queers make this too ****ing easy.

But please...I don't need to know how "tight" you both are or what the **** you share with each other. Lmaooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

• its obvious pac-boy and spoon23 are 2 little fa990ts. all they do is keep digging themselves in a deeper hole, ROFL in each others a$$holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X