No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    It's not. The TS recently admitted Floyd won.
    Jeez, you're like CNN. You keep on spinning nothin burgers haha!! I definitely mentioned the word Fluke in that paragraph. Sorry, try again.

lolololol

Didn't I explain it to you already Travestyny? Oh right! I only said it to your main account. I have to do the same to your go to ALT because you are not one and the same person. Right! Gotcha.

Well, Nothing to spin here. Floyd did officially win in Nevada unless you're living under a rock??

But was it a FLUKE win as I have mentioned? As this epic thread has exposed.

YES IT IS!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-05-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Why are you using the 17-9 punch count if even you admit that the punch counts in that video aren't accurate?

You're all over the place and your logic is a mess.
      Don't even try ShoulderRoll. You won't get it even if you try. What you should ask is why you love flaking out when you are failing to defend Froid Roid is what you should worry about. You have a lot on your plate to worry about other things and besides you tried a long time ago. You couldn't even get to first gear. Seriously, if you want to make sense. Don't flake off in a about. It only shows how much of a loser you are haha! It's over bruh. You had your shot. You fuvked up a long time ago for being a deserter for your cause. It's just the way it is..

Now it's time for you to reflect why you turned into a biatch and scooted off when the going gets tough.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      . One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Ok, I'll debunk your video.
      Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Looks like you are right.

Shoulder Roll is nowhere to be found.

Maybe he watched the round and realized the truth. Manny won that round.

Da "shoulder roll"

Comment

• --- Floyd vs Manny only relevant in March of 2010.

Everything subsequent just money grubbing posturing...the way it was...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Don't even try ShoulderRoll. You won't get it even if you try. What you should ask is why you love flaking out when you are failing to defend Froid Roid is what you should worry about. You have a lot on your plate to worry about other things and besides you tried a long time ago. You couldn't even get to first gear. Seriously, if you want to make sense. Don't flake off in a about. It only shows how much of a loser you are haha! It's over bruh. You had your shot. You fuvked up a long time ago for being a deserter for your cause. It's just the way it is..

Now it's time for you to reflect why you turned into a biatch and scooted off when the going gets tough.

Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Da "shoulder roll"

Money May v Pac-Man best out of 3 fights. Only way to settle this.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Money May v Pac-Man best out of 3 fights. Only way to settle this.
            That is a tall order especially coming from a boxer who loves to run and hug against Pacman. I think Floyd would rather be queer than to step up and close this rivalry that has unfinished business written all over if.

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

Example of what is Foul in the Rules in Boxing.

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

https://youtu.be/dz3a3XxsSDY

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-08-2018, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  [CENTER]

Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

Jeez, you're like CNN. You keep on spinning nothin burgers haha!! I definitely mentioned the word Fluke in that paragraph. Sorry, try again.

lolololol

Didn't I explain it to you already Travestyny? Oh right! I only said it to your ALT account Dosumpthin. I have to do the same to you because you are not one and the same person. Right! Gotcha.

Well, Nothing to spin here. Floyd did officially win in Nevada unless you're living under a rock??

But was it a FLUKE win as I have mentioned? As this epic thread has exposed.

YES IT IS!

Comment

• I just want to take a moment to recognize Spoon for his attempt to turn over a new leaf.

I mean, he has actually been pretty damn honest recently. Even more honest than ADP02, who has proven to be a lying, welching scumbag.

I mean, why else would Spoon have responded to this post that I sent him the way that he did.

ADP has been talking about the scope of our debate in which he lost 4-0. One of his statements there proved to be relevant nowadays.

Originally posted by ADP02
                    2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.
                    Funny thing is that ADP recently has been saying this is suddenly in scope. Hmmmmm. Well it's hard to argue that, being that the quotation was confirmed to be legit, even by him. So I wondered what Spoon had to say about this. I thought he would find some way to be as dishonest as ADP. NOPE! Check it out!

If it's out of scope then it is inadmissible duh??

LMAOOOO. WOWWWW. I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I WAS FLABBERGASTED. SPOON STEPPING ON ADP'S NECK LIKE THAT AND ALL.

BUT NOT ONLY THAT!!!!!

I MEAN, AFTER ALL THE SHlT PUT OUT IN THIS THREAD, HE ALSO WAS HONEST ENOUGH TO FINALLY ADMIT THE TRUTH!!!!

SAY WHAT????? SO SPOON BEING HONEST ABOUT ADP BEING A CHEATING SCUMBAG.....ANNDDDDDD SPOON BEING HONEST ABOUT MAYWEATHER WINNING THAT FIGHT!!!!??????

HE MIGHT BE A RAVING MAD MORON, BUT THE MAN HAS BEEN HONEST RECENTLY. THREE CHEERS FOR SPOON!!!! GREAT JOB, BUBOY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X