Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Time for real truths.

Oh my.. This are several smoking gun to choose from..

Good old truth hunting Floyd to this day..

Here's a smoking gun for you:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

You couldn't keep up your lie forever. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Here's a smoking gun for you:

Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

Jeez, you're like CNN. You keep on spinning nothin burgers haha!! I definitely mentioned the word Fluke in that paragraph. Sorry, try again.

lolololol

Nothing to spin here. Floyd did officially win in Nevada unless you're living under a rock??

But was it a FLUKE win as I have mentioned? As this epic thread has exposed.

YES IT IS!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-04-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• TS EXPOSED - ADMITS FLOYD WON

Did he just admit FLOYD WON? LMFAO yes he did.

He's a ****lN FRAUD

The biatch IS A ****lN FRAUD

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Spoon says Floyd won.

This thread is over, it should officially be closed now.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-04-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Spoon says Floyd won.

This thread is over, it should officially be closed now.
              lolololol

Didn't Floyd officially win in Nevada unless your living under a rock??

But was it a FLUKE win as I have mentioned? As this epic thread has exposed.

YES IT IS!

SHOULDERROLL. ALLLLRRRRRIGGGGGHT!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-04-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Captain's log star date 2018, Aug 4 remembering the good ol' times..

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Well that is what many Floyd fans like ShoulderRoll point to! So once you show them this then you pop up.

Go analyze rounds ... start with round #3. If Floyd loses that round its 115-113 on 2 scorecards. Then check out some other rounds ....

but start with round #3. You give your views then I will come back with mine.
                Shoulder-roll won't show up bud. He just quacked a few pages back and to this day has disintegrated in shame and is now no where to be found. I've given him too much crow to eat to even make himself try to make up a dumbass case for himself again.

The guy's fake Ph. D of the sweet science has been exposed. He can't shoulder-roll ever again HAHAHAHA!

Captains log star date 2017, 13 of FEB, It's been several days now.. ShoulderRoll is still ducking. Still no sign of intelligence from a flowmo minion. Not a whisper of hope that he is still breathing.. All signs of life that he is still alive is most likely faint at this point. Shame and torment has eaten him up.

Captains log 1-27-2017

lmao, I've explained to you how to score in boxing. We have actually just established scoring criteria and all of a sudden poof! you disappear out of thin air for 3 days lol

Your ring generalship which by the way is only one category of 4 categories, is not the end all and be all. And besides, the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both did land duh..

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING: TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

WHO GOT HIT MORE?

Pac landed more as video has shown. 17-9 - You can't debunk it

Pac was in control of the center of the ring and pushed Floyd to the ropes outscoring him in the process - ADVANTAGE PAC (RING GENERAL) - You can't debunk it

Pac by outscoring Floyd means his defense had less holes than Floyd - ADVANTAGE PAC (BETTER DEFENSE) - You can't debunk it

Pac landed the cleaner more effective punches - ADVANTAGE PAC (LANDED THE CLEANER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES) - You can't debunk it

Pac was the effective aggressor since he was landing his shots 17-9 and pushing floyd back with his pressure and was effective IN controlling the center of the ring in this round. - ADVANTAGE PAC (THE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSOR) - You can't debunk it

I REST MY CASE.

# go back to kindergarten boxing lolololol

# damn that was easy

# It's time for you to eat crow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

. One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Ok, I'll debunk your video.
                Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Looks like you are right.

Shoulder Roll is nowhere to be found.

Maybe he watched the round and realized the truth. Manny won that round.

Da "shoulder roll"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Captain's log star date 2018, Aug 4 remembering the good ol' times..

Shoulder-roll won't show up bud. He just quacked a few pages back and to this day has disintegrated in shame and is now no where to be found. I've given him too much crow to eat to even make himself try to make up a dumbass case for himself again.

The guy's fake Ph. D of the sweet science has been exposed. He can't shoulder-roll ever again HAHAHAHA!

Captains log star date 2017, 13 of FEB, It's been several days now.. ShoulderRoll is still ducking. Still no sign of intelligence from a flowmo minion. Not a whisper of hope that he is still breathing.. All signs of life that he is still alive is most likely faint at this point. Shame and torment has eaten him up.

Captains log 1-27-2017

lmao, I've explained to you how to score in boxing. We have actually just established scoring criteria and all of a sudden poof! you disappear out of thin air for 3 days lol

Your ring generalship which by the way is only one category of 4 categories, is not the end all and be all. And besides, the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both did land duh..

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING: TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

WHO GOT HIT MORE?

Pac landed more as video has shown. 17-9 - You can't debunk it

Pac was in control of the center of the ring and pushed Floyd to the ropes outscoring him in the process - ADVANTAGE PAC (RING GENERAL) - You can't debunk it

Pac by outscoring Floyd means his defense had less holes than Floyd - ADVANTAGE PAC (BETTER DEFENSE) - You can't debunk it

Pac landed the cleaner more effective punches - ADVANTAGE PAC (LANDED THE CLEANER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES) - You can't debunk it

Pac was the effective aggressor since he was landing his shots 17-9 and pushing floyd back with his pressure and was effective IN controlling the center of the ring in this round. - ADVANTAGE PAC (THE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSOR) - You can't debunk it

I REST MY CASE.

# go back to kindergarten boxing lolololol

# damn that was easy

# It's time for you to eat crow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Da "shoulder roll"

Why are you using the 17-9 punch count if even you admit that the punch counts in that video aren't accurate?

You're all over the place and your logic is a mess.

Comment

• Can't believe this is still a thing

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      Can't believe this is still a thing
                      It's not. The TS recently admitted Floyd won.

Thread will probably close soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X