Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not about Money. It's closing this rivalry. This is about Legacy.

Uncle Roger Mayweather, Floyd's go to coach even knows that nothing was concluded in the first fight says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
    http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-27-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      You can book it .
      It's gonna happen.
      Listening to Floyd talk gives it away.
      Hell, since he already went 50-0, a loss shouldn't matter as much as every noob boxing fan thinks 50-0 is a record .
      Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.
        I thought your slo mo video proved Floyd loss. As many times you have spammed the forum with What Spain thinks.

Now you're saying Floyd won?

Get it together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          I thought your slo mo video proved Floyd loss. As many times you have spammed the forum with What Spain thinks.

Now you're saying Floyd won?

Get it together.

lololol

It's a fluke win. Like I said. So in the eyes of those who believe he won. He barely won it. Comprende?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Face it, this is the rematch that everyone wants to see and it may even break he first PPV buys
            Everyone knows that. The question is why does Floyd fans worried for a rematch? There's money for this rematch. What's left is what everyone knew all along. Floyd has always love to duck and his fans are just like him too. And the irony is they call him Money May.

This rematch is all about for fortune and glory. This is to conclude this generations unfinished business. Where in, to this day the world is divided who won the first fight.

Comment

lololol

It's a fluke win. Like I said. So in the eyes of those who believe he won. He barely won it. Comprende?
              I understand you may be bipolar.

Take your meds.

You're slipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                I wanted the fight. It could have been with no days cut off. Whatever .... but Manny had a concern due to what happened prior to the Morales fight and didn't want to be in a disadvantage.

Ellerbe? Floyd couldn't talk! Passed the question onto Ellerbe.

Floyd didn't disagree. Floyd agreed by saying "AND"

Floyd: and I'm older now ......

Question: Was giving blood and urine BS LIE? YES!!! Respond DEFLECTO!!!

This is false information as usual provided by ADP02. Floyd didn't cosign Ellerbe statements about giving blood/urine with "and". ADP02 is lying. As usual.

Now you're caught changing the order of the transcript to suit you're agenda.

Man.
                I'm always amazed at how low you will go.

Quoting outdated articles, lying about definitions of words, presenting falsified quotations.

Damn my guy.
                You have no honor.

No credibility. Won't even honor a bet amongst men.

This is the nail in the coffin for you.
                No deflection necessary. Its over.
                Last edited by Dosumpthin; 07-29-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I understand you may be bipolar.

Take your meds.

You're slipping.
                  Naah..Your comprehension is what's slipping again.. You need to Dosumpthin' about it. You sound like a crack head.

But, for what it's worth you never slipped being the clown of all the Fl0mos in all the land of NSB.

You are the main clown in the circus show who made sure to watch the biggest show in all the land.

You, Dosumpthin, Spear headed the biggest joke fight in all combat sports. Be proud. Stand Tall bruh. You make all the casual fans in all combat sports proud. Stand Tall.

Which fight will you watch if you have only one fight to spend?

Dosumpthin got this to a T.

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                  Spot the outcast in society.
                  One man stands alone from all the rest.

One man Trumps all.

No one can DOSUMPTHIN about it. No one

But one...

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Naah..Your comprehension is what's slipping again.. You need to Dosumpthin' about it. You sound like a crack head.

But, for what it's worth you never slipped being the clown of all the Fl0mos in all the land of NSB.

You are the main clown in the circus show who made sure to watch the biggest show in all the land.

You, Dosumpthin, Spear headed the biggest joke fight in all combat sports. Be proud. Stand Tall bruh. You make all the casual fans in all combat sports proud. Stand Tall.

Which fight will you watch if you have only one fight to spend?

Dosumpthin got this to a T.

One man Trumps all.

But one...

Nope. You said Floyd won. I understand perfectly. Your opinion is he barley won.

How many times have you posted the slo mo video that claims Manny won?

You mean to tell me YOU DONT EVEN BELIEVE YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO?

**** what Spain thinks.....SPOON THINKS FLOYD WON.

LMAO. YOURE A ****IN IDIOT TROLL.

LMAO. You're finished. You're no longer needed here.

Comment

Nope. You said Floyd won. I understand perfectly. Your opinion is he barley won.

lolololol Didn't I also say it was a FLuke?

You know better than what I meant. You are such an outcast Clown haha

Anyway..

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      Spot the outcast in society.

One man Trumps all.

But one... OUTCAST will always be the best from all the REST

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X