No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You see, even those who were criticizing Manny called what Floyd did BS!!!!

It was certainly BS since Floyd was the one who ended up using an ILLEGAL BANNED IV!!!!

DEFLECTOR, did he not say blood and urine contributed? Ooops! You too cannot believe Floyd. GOT IT!!!
    1. You bringing up Shane and Judah was a deflection. You know it and I know it.

2. No, he did not say that. Did Pacquiao say that he was afraid of needles.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Overworking?

The dude said all is good in his interviews days before and said he was relaxing on his FINAL DAYS. Man, he said the same soon after getting the IV in an interview!!!! WHAT A MIRACLE!!! What a BS!!!

But you still gave no answer Did Pacquiao deny himself a 50/50 split by needing 24 days to recover from blood testing? You are allergic to questions

Comment

A few posts ago, you said that the BAP test was a threshold type test. ARE YOU WRONG?

Please explain.
      I've told you this a billion times in this very thread. The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.

Now are you going to answer? Is it the 80% requirement that you are using to refer to as the "threshold"?

---Edit----

Ahhhhh, I see what you are trying to do! You are trying to change the scope to if there was ever a threshold test for EPO. You are no longer concerned with the WADA TD2014EPO document. You are now shifting to saying there was a threshold test for that specific court case. LMAO. It's not going to work, ADP. First of all, abandoning the WADA TD2014EPO document wrecks you in the rematch, since you clearly stated the scope:

Originally posted by ADP02
      SCOPE: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria
      Originally posted by adp02
      for epo testing, please refer to the following wada document:
      wada technical document – td2014epo
      Second, even if you wanted to stick to that specific case, the court says the BAP that you are referring to is not a threshold.

I think I answered your question. Are you finally going to answer mine?
      Last edited by travestyny; 06-29-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

You see, even those who were criticizing Manny called what Floyd did BS!!!!

It was certainly BS since Floyd was the one who ended up using an ILLEGAL BANNED IV!!!!

DEFLECTOR, did he not say blood and urine contributed? Ooops! You too cannot believe Floyd. GOT IT!!!

Overworking?

The dude said all is good in his interviews days before and said he was relaxing on his FINAL DAYS. Man, he said the same soon after getting the IV in an interview!!!! WHAT A MIRACLE!!! What a BS!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        1. You bringing up Shane and Judah was a deflection. You know it and I know it.

2. No, he did not say that. Did Pacquiao say that he was afraid of needles.

But you still gave no answer Did Pacquiao deny himself a 50/50 split by needing 24 days to recover from blood testing? You are allergic to questions

1. Nice try but the same people who were calling out Manny said that!!!!

They too would not have accepted the extra testing. Simple to understand. Right?

So you forgot that interview where Floyd was struggling to respond but then they eventually said drug testing, giving urine and taking blood (10 days before!!!) and workouts contributed to getting the ILLEGAL BANNED IV!!!

Well, I understand that you want to forget that interview!!!

Comment

1. Nice try but the same people who were calling out Manny said that!!!!

They too would not have accepted the extra testing. Simple to understand. Right?
          1. What the fvvck does that have to do with me?

2. What the fvvck does that have to do with the question that I asked. So you admit that you deflected to a completely different situation, right?

So you forgot that interview where Floyd was struggling to respond but then they eventually said drug testing, giving urine and taking blood (10 days before!!!) and workouts contributed to getting the ILLEGAL BANNED IV!!!

Well, I understand that you want to forget that interview!!!
          I didn't forget any interview. I remember him clearly stating that it was due to overworking. Did he not?

You're the only person who has ever tried to take Dr. Ellerbe's statement and say it proves something. So what does it prove, ADP02? Are you saying that giving blood affects a fighter or it doesn't? Why don't you let us know.

You say it does, then you have no problem with the statement, and no problem with the IV, right?

You say it doesn't, you shlt on Manny.

Funny how you squirm. His answer was overworking. If giving blood and giving urine contributed, it was minimal. That was obvious to most people with a brain. And it's not that you don't have a brain. You are just trying too hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I've told you this a billion times in this very thread. The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.

Now are you going to answer? Is it the 80% requirement that you are using to refer to as the "threshold"?

---Edit----

Ahhhhh, I see what you are trying to do! You are trying to change the scope to if there was ever a threshold test for EPO. You are no longer concerned with the WADA TD2014EPO document. You are now shifting to saying there was a threshold test for that specific court case. LMAO. It's not going to work, ADP. First of all, abandoning the WADA TD2014EPO document wrecks you in the rematch, since you clearly stated the scope:

Second, even if you wanted to stick to that specific case, the court says the BAP that you are referring to is not a threshold.

I think I answered your question. Are you finally going to answer mine?
            I'm just discussing that case because you said there is no threshold test when a LAB is testing for BAP of lets say 80%, right?

So were you not agreeing BAP is a threshold test when you said this statement below just a few posts ago?

2. I’ve said over and over in this thread and in our debate that the only thing that was ever referred to as a threshold was an old criteria dating back to 2003 that was no longer used.
            So unless you were talking about something else, there is a conflict between what you said above and what YOU THINK the panel was trying to say!
            The case was around that time period, right? So again, which is it. So when someone is doing a BAP test, can it be considered a threshold test or not?

By the way, we both referred to many things. You referred to a threshold substance document that was out of scope. Should you only be allowed to discuss about that document? Since you went off topic from the get go, what should we say about that?

The other stuff you said in your statements, you had to convince me on. Well, you didn't since we both know that you were wrong.

Comment

I'm just discussing that case because you said there is no threshold test when a LAB is testing for BAP of lets say 80%, right?

So were you not agreeing BAP is a threshold test when you said this statement below just a few posts ago?

So unless you were talking about something else, there is a conflict between what you said above and what YOU THINK the panel was trying to say!
              The case was around that time period, right? So again, which is it. So when someone is doing a BAP test, can it be considered a threshold test or not?
              I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold. I can't say that any more clearly.

Why are you asking me more questions. I asked you a clear question and for some reason you ducked it. It's a very simply question. Are you referring to 80% being the threshold? Why is it that you answer none of my questions while expecting me to answer all of yours. Answer a damn question.

By the way, we both referred to many things. You referred to a threshold substance document that was out of scope. Should you only be allowed to discuss about that document? Since you went off topic from the get go, what should we say about that?

The other stuff you said in your statements, you had to convince me on. Well, you didn't since we both know that you were wrong.

Oh really? You are not using your brain are you? The information I provided directly contradicted your statement. There is no threshold criteria for EPO testing. I was clearly right, which is why I won 4-0.
              Last edited by travestyny; 06-29-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Again, you're saying that the threshold is 80% in accordance to that case, right? You still won't even answer this question. I won't dare ask you for the 13th time if the BAP is int he WADA TD2014EPO document.

Comment

1. What the fvvck does that have to do with me?

2. What the fvvck does that have to do with the question that I asked. So you admit that you deflected to a completely different situation, right?

I didn't forget any interview. I remember him clearly stating that it was due to overworking. Did he not?

You're the only person who has ever tried to take Dr. Ellerbe's statement and say it proves something. So what does it prove, ADP02? Are you saying that giving blood affects a fighter or it doesn't? Why don't you let us know.

You say it does, then you have no problem with the statement, and no problem with the IV, right?

You say it doesn't, you shlt on Manny.

Funny how you squirm. His answer was overworking. If giving blood and giving urine contributed, it was minimal. That was obvious to most people with a brain. And it's not that you don't have a brain. You are just trying too hard.
                  1) Its called being hypocritical and that it was all BS. They were expecting for Manny to say no since they did just that with Zab Judah!!!

They would have done the same thing Manny did. In fact, they too didn't accept it for Mosley and you think that Floyd would have accepted? Well, it took 5 years for him to accept.

It was a negotiation until Floyd and company called Manny a PEDs cheat. If Floyd really wanted the fight, then they should not have gone that far ... and would have accepted the fight way before 5 years. For 5 years, it was Manny doing the calling out and accepting Floyd's demands.

Many Floyd fans said that they would have called that demand just a roadblock if Manny accepts drug testing as Floyd wants it and then Floyd puts another roadblock. Well that happened too!!!

BTW - You may have forgot but I said that I wanted Manny to accept. I wanted to see Manny at his best fight Floyd.

2) Giving blood? Knowing that it's just around 1 tbsp of blood then there is no way that after 10 days or 24 days that it affects you. NO WAY!!! GOT THAT? That applies to both Manny and Floyd. The only defense for Manny is because of his experience with Morales and his concern. If Manny would come back and say that after 24 days giving blood affected him, I would laugh at him too!

but what is funnier is that Floyd didn't believe in that. Floyd's fans didn't believe giving blood affected. Now it's believable?
                  Then to say that after 5 years and actually getting an ILLEGAL BANNED IV? Do YOU NOT SEE THE PROBLEM HERE?????

Remember that Floyd mumbled and struggled and passed it to Ellerbe. Floyd agrees with Ellerbe and includes an "and I'm older"

Did Floyd say it was due to "overworking" or did he say "it could be from overworking". It sounded like one of those "My dog ate my homework" BS excuses!!!! LOL

Reporter: Can you please explain to me about the TUE that you had to get because of the IV fluids after the weigh in? I was surprised that you had to take ....

Floyd : Say it again?

Reporter: Whatever you had to take after the weigh in, saline solution and whatever else ....

Floyd: Taking what?

Reporter: USADA, you needed a TUE ....

Floyd: I mean, I mean, some fighters take Pedialyte, .... Ellerbe can touch on the subject

Ellerbe: It's JUST dehydration.

Floyd: My urine was dark, really dark ... it could be from overworking

Reporter: You are not struggling to make weight.

Ellerbe: He didn't struggle (LOL) Remember he needs to do the drug testing, he is working out, get blood taken, give urine .....

Floyd: and I'm older now ......

"Just dehydration" LOL

"it could be" LOL

Comment

1) Its called being hypocritical and that it was all BS. They were expecting for Manny to say no since they did just that with Zab Judah!!!

They would have done the same thing Manny did. In fact, they too didn't accept it for Mosley and you think that Floyd would have accepted? Well, it took 5 years for him to accept.

It was a negotiation until Floyd and company called Manny a PEDs cheat. If Floyd really wanted the fight, then they should not have gone that far ... and would have accepted the fight way before 5 years. For 5 years, it was Manny doing the calling out and accepting Floyd's demands.

Many Floyd fans said that they would have called that demand just a roadblock if Manny accepts drug testing as Floyd wants it and then Floyd puts another roadblock. Well that happened too!!!

BTW - You may have forgot but I said that I wanted Manny to accept. I wanted to see Manny at his best fight Floyd.

2) Giving blood? Knowing that it's just around 1 tbsp of blood then there is no way that after 10 days or 24 days that it affects you. NO WAY!!! GOT THAT? That applies to both Manny and Floyd. The only defense for Manny is because of his experience with Morales and his concern. If Manny would come back and say that after 24 days giving blood affected him, I would laugh at him too!

but what is funnier is that Floyd didn't believe in that. Floyd's fans didn't believe giving blood affected. Now it's believable?
                    Then to say that after 5 years and actually getting an ILLEGAL BANNED IV? Do YOU NOT SEE THE PROBLEM HERE?????

Remember that Floyd mumbled and struggled and passed it to Ellerbe. Floyd agrees with Ellerbe and includes an "and I'm older"

Did Floyd say it was due to "overworking" or did he say "it could be from overworking". It sounded like one of those "My dog ate my homework" BS excuses!!!! LOL

Reporter: Can you please explain to me about the TUE that you had to get because of the IV fluids after the weigh in? I was surprised that you had to take ....

Floyd : Say it again?

Reporter: Whatever you had to take after the weigh in, saline solution and whatever else ....

Floyd: Taking what?

Reporter: USADA, you needed a TUE ....

Floyd: I mean, I mean, some fighters take Pedialyte, .... Ellerbe can touch on the subject

Ellerbe: It's JUST dehydration.

Floyd: My urine was dark, really dark ... it could be from overworking

Reporter: You are not struggling to make weight.

Ellerbe: He didn't struggle (LOL) Remember he needs to do the drug testing, he is working out, get blood taken, give urine .....

Floyd: and I'm older now ......

"Just dehydration" LOL

"it could be" LOL

Dude, you're writing too much. I'll go back and review what you've written, but I only asked one question.

Didn't Pacquiaio decline a 50/50 split because he needed a 24 day window for drug testing.

I only asked one question, and you're telling me that other posters were hypocrites. I didn't ask you about other posters, fool.

--edit--

Reviewed. So it was dehydration. Great. Do you have a point?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 06-29-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Again, you're saying that the threshold is 80% in accordance to that case, right? You still won't even answer this question. I won't dare ask you for the 13th time if the BAP is int he WADA TD2014EPO document.
                      Not sure why you hesitate and keep bringing up 2014 when we are discussing a case that is around 2004.

I'm ONLY talking about the BAP test that was discussed back then. The LABs had primarily that test but they were making improvements to the criteria as the years went along. Is this enough for you to STOP DEFLECTING? WOW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X