No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOOO. I CLEARLY KNEW MORE ABOUT IT THAN YOU. YOU WERE WRONG AND YOU STILLLLLLL CANT ADMIT IT. UNBELIEVABLE.

AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A THRESHOLD. LMAOOOO. POST UP THE THRESHOLD. YOU ARE WRONGGGGG.

And why the hell are you bringing up CIR testing? The point is that a few "experts" and some idiots (Hauser, whose article you've been basing a lot of your BS on) had been saying over and over that CIR testing was needed....well not only did USADA reveal that CIR testing was done for EVERY SAMPLE, but also the ABP was used. Yet you still have a problem with the testing. Stop pretending that you're actually accomplishing anything when you, and Hauser, have been shut down every step of the way.

Admit you were wrong. You are sinking. And admit you have no idea when the partial sample was first given.

This conclusively destroys your conspiracy theory. It's over.
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Shut up, bltch. Let's watch you deflect about EPO. I'm waitinggggggg. lmaooo

Get ready to lose all credibility. Step up, son!
    Credibility? You lost it a long time ago. Just a few posts ago, you were massacred.

You said this and I told you that you were wrong. Now you are agreeing that YOU WERE WRONG!!!

travestyny - Non-Threshold substances that are present would be flagged.

I'm still waiting for you to calculate this.

"Urine rate is ~1ml/min"

DO NOT DUCK: How long would it take Floyd to produce a urine sample of 60-90ml?

"Water consumption of 1–2 liters over a short period of time can lead to dramatic increases in urine production rates to 10 or even 20 mL/min as demonstrated in the charts below."

DO NOT DUCK: How long would it take Floyd to produce a urine sample of 60-90ml IF Floyd drank .5 liters of water?

DO NOT DUCK: How long would it take Floyd to produce a urine sample of 60-90ml IF Floyd drank 1 liter of water?

DO NOT DUCK: How long would it take Floyd to produce a urine sample of 60-90ml IF Floyd drank 2 liter of water?

Something tells me that its DUCK SEASON!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Credibility? You lost it a long time ago. Just a few posts ago, you were massacred.

You said this and I told you that you were wrong. Now you are agreeing that YOU WERE WRONG!!!

"Urine rate is ~1ml/min"

"Water consumption of 1–2 liters over a short period of time can lead to dramatic increases in urine production rates to 10 or even 20 mL/min as demonstrated in the charts below."

DO NOT DUCK: How long would it take Floyd to produce a urine sample of 60-90ml IF Floyd drank .5 liters of water?

DO NOT DUCK: How long would it take Floyd to produce a urine sample of 60-90ml IF Floyd drank 1 liter of water?

DO NOT DUCK: How long would it take Floyd to produce a urine sample of 60-90ml IF Floyd drank 2 liter of water?

Sure. Will answer all of your questions as I always do, when you answer mine about EPO that you are STILL DUCKING!!!

LMAOOO. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD DUCK!!! WHAT HAPPENED? YOU SAID YOU NEVER DUCK!!!!

SO, IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE???LMAOOO. YOU GOING TO ANSWER????

Comment

What? I'm agreeing that I was wrong?

Never happened, you cowardly imbecile. You aren't fooling anyone.

Now stop ducking the question and answer.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?

DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK.....YOU LITTLE BlTCH!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER????????

I BET THIS QUESTION TURNS INTO THIS!!!!

wait a second....didn't mayweather try to fight pacquaio in his prime?
        Originally posted by adp02
        roach was discussing manny's reason for not wanting to get tested.
        so do you agree that mayweather tried to fight prime manny? Yes or no? Don't "deflect" to your excuses about why pacquaio ducked him. For whatever reason, did pacquaio duck this fight?
        manny was in uncharted territory and once they went thru the process they were comfortable with the testing process.
        you are deflecting! Did floyd mayweather attempt to fight a prime manny pacquaio. Yes or no? Simple question. That's the point of contention, right?
        manny's concern was because he never gave blood multiple times during training for testing .....
        1. You are ducking my question hard. Did floyd mayweather try to fight prime manny pacquaio?

Now answer the question and stop deflecting, chump. Did mayweather try to fight prime manny??? Yes or no?
        does giving blood multiple times while training affect you and if close to the fight affects you for the fight? That was manny's concern?
        WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION??? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID MAYWEATHER NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT SOMEONE IN THEIR PRIME. DID HE TRY TO FIGHT PACQUAIO IN HIS PRIME?
        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Just to add a tidbit of info (already did before):
        Manny had said that before the Morales fight, he was truly dehydrated (by about 10lbs) because of the upcoming weigh-in but he couldn't eat nor drink after giving blood due to him being right on weight...

over and out!
        SO tell me...DID FLOYD TRY TO FIGHT PRIME PAC. SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU'VE DUCKED HOW MANY TIMES NOW?

Why are you pretending that you do not understand Manny's concern? You think he was BS? Just let me know.
        Let's try this one last time, Mr. Projector Deflector.

Did Floyd Mayweather try to fight Prime Pacquiao? It's a simple question.
        I will clarify, if that is your problem.

Giving blood affects people differently.
        A concern meant that it would have put him at a disadvantage because if it affected him once it would affect him again in a very important fight.
        Care to answer my question now?
        Answer my questions. You know that I always respond.

[after answering your question]:
        Now, you ready to answer my question, or are you still ducking it? Good job deflecting to Pacquaio's excuse for not taking the fight. Hope you got the answer you wanted.

So did Mayweather try to fight a prime Manny Pacquiao?
        Originally posted by “ADP02”
        No answer….
        You finally going to answer?
        No answer….

Did Mayweather try to fight prime Pac?

Waiting for duck #10 is it? You aren't embarrassed yet?
        No answer….
        You're gonna need to rehydrate if you wanna have energy to keep ducking my one simple question. Are we on duck #11? I need to update that list, but let's keep it going.

Did Floyd try to fight prime PAC?
        No answer….
        You ready to answer my question yet? Or are you still deflecting and ducking?
        No answer….

I thought you always respond. What’s up? This list is growinggggg!
        Last edited by travestyny; 03-21-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

"Urine rate is ~1ml/min"

Sure. Will answer all of your questions as I always do, when you answer mine about EPO that you are STILL DUCKING!!!

LMAOOO. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD DUCK!!! WHAT HAPPENED? YOU SAID YOU NEVER DUCK!!!!

SO, IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE???LMAOOO. YOU GOING TO ANSWER????

Hmmm, maybe you still do not know about EPO?

My basic point in all of this was already stated multiple times. I know that you are just trying to DUCK/DEFLECT from your statement below:
          Here is a definition of Threshold. Got it now? If you still need more info, I will be more than glad to provide it for you ..... see no DUCKING from me.

Threshold: The magnitude or intensity that must be exceeded for a certain reaction, phenomenon, result, or condition to occur or be manifested.

Can you now please respond to my previous post? Still calculating? Having trouble?

Comment

My basic point in all of this was already stated multiple times. I know that you are just trying to DUCK/DEFLECT from your statement below:

Here is a definition of Threshold. Got it now? If you still need more info, I will be more than glad to provide it for you ..... see no DUCKING from me.

Threshold: The magnitude or intensity that must be exceeded for a certain reaction, phenomenon, result, or condition to occur or be manifested.

Can you now please respond to my previous post? Still calculating? Having trouble?
            DUCKINGGGG!!!!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.

AND STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. YOU SAID IT WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE AS PER WADA. DON'T ****ING LIE. I HAVE THE QUOTATIONS!

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list. Anyways, Floyd micro-doses then time is of essence if you want to catch the substance above the threshold. Then add to it that Floyd drank like a fish and had not 1 but 2 IVs ....other cheats wished they were allowed to do what Floyd was allowed on May 1st, 2015
            WHAT LIST ARE YOU REFERRING TO? WADA'S LIST!!!!!

AND AGAIN, HERE IS WADA'S DEFINITION OF THRESHOLD, YOU ****ING CLOWN!

Threshold Substance: An exogenous or endogenous Prohibited Substance, Metabolite or Marker of a Prohibited Substance which is analyzed quantitatively and for which an analytical result (concentration, ratio or score) in excess of a pre-determined Decision Limit constitutes an Adverse Analytical Finding. Threshold Substances are identified as such in the Technical Document on Decision Limits (TD DL).
            https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau....0-2016-en.pdf

AND WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY, IDIOT. YES. NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES THAT ARE PRESENT WOULD BE FLAGGED! I ALREADY TOLD YOU. THEY LOOK FOR RECOMBINANT EPO. YOU JUST HAVE NO BRAIN!

EVEN BY YOUR ****ING DEFINITION, IT STILL DOESN'T FIT. SO AGAIN, FOR THE LAST TIME HOPEFULLY...

STOP ****ING DUCKING...IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!????? YES OR NO?
            Last edited by travestyny; 03-21-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

DUCKINGGGG!!!!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.

AND STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. YOU SAID IT WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE AS PER WADA. DON'T ****ING LIE. I HAVE THE QUOTATIONS!

WHAT LIST ARE YOU REFERRING TO? WADA'S LIST!!!!!

AND AGAIN, HERE IS WADA'S DEFINITION OF THRESHOLD, YOU ****ING CLOWN!

Threshold Substance: An exogenous or endogenous Prohibited Substance, Metabolite or Marker of a Prohibited Substance which is analyzed quantitatively and for which an analytical result (concentration, ratio or score) in excess of a pre-determined Decision Limit constitutes an Adverse Analytical Finding. Threshold Substances are identified as such in the Technical Document on Decision Limits (TD DL).
              https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau....0-2016-en.pdf

AND WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY, IDIOT. YES. NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES THAT ARE PRESENT WOULD BE FLAGGED! I ALREADY TOLD YOU. THEY LOOK FOR RECOMBINANT EPO. YOU JUST HAVE NO BRAIN!

EVEN BY YOUR ****ING DEFINITION, IT STILL DOESN'T FIT. SO AGAIN, FOR THE LAST TIME HOPEFULLY...

STOP ****ING DUCKING...IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE!!!!????? YES OR NO?
              HHHM, still DUCKING ..... and I'm sure that IF you do respond, it will just be you responding like this:
              QUACK, QUACK, DUCK, DUCK, .....DEFLECT at all cost!!!

Remember that Floyd said he was dehydrated because of:
              - giving urine 4 days before,
              - < 1 tbsp. of blood 10 days before and
              - The plan for the last few days was this
              ""Sit at home watch basketball, go home and lay down, take a nap, go for a nice walk then go around the neighborhood in a golf cart then probably go shakeout at the gym later on.""

Are you using a calculator? Is it broken?

EPO: Man, your definition is saying pretty much similar. You see, its not just concentration. There are other parameters!!!

BTW - Yes, I was looking at WADA documents .....

Comment

HHHM, still DUCKING ..... and I'm sure that IF you do respond, it will just be you responding like this:
                QUACK, QUACK, DUCK, DUCK, .....DEFLECT at all cost!!!

Remember that Floyd said he was dehydrated because of:
                - giving urine 4 days before,
                - < 1 tbsp. of blood 10 days before and
                - The plan for the last few days was this
                ""Sit at home watch basketball, go home and lay down, take a nap, go for a nice walk then go around the neighborhood in a golf cart then probably go shakeout at the gym later on.""

Are you using a calculator? Is it broken?

EPO: Man, your definition is saying pretty much similar. You see, its not just concentration. There are other parameters!!!

BTW - Yes, I was looking at WADA documents .....
                Thank you for still blatantly ducking. I'm gonna compile another list of this shlt. Let's try again.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???

Comment

Thank you for still blatantly ducking. I'm gonna compile another list of this shlt. Let's try again.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
                  Why are you having such a hard time responding to this?

and didn't you add HGH as a threshold substance?
                  TRAVESTYNY
                  HGH is technically considered a threshold substance, but it is not tested in the way that these are tested. There is a biological marker that is used, and also tests to differentiate the naturally occurring chemical to that which is injected.

WADA
                  "Are the Isoform Differential Immunoassays and the hGH Biomarkers Tests complementary?

These two tests are complementary in nature and in time window of hGH detection. The hGH Isoforms Test detects the alteration of proportions (ratios) between hGH isoforms up to 24-48 hours after recGH administration. The Biomarkers Test is based on measuring the increased synthesis of two biological markers of hGH bioactivity, namely IGF-I and P-III-NP, and it may not detect the initial phase of recGH use, but does so at later times and for a longer period than the Isoforms Test."

"Due to their complementary nature in detecting hGH doping, it is advised that samples are tested with both the Isoforms and the Biomarkers Tests."

Comment

Why are you having such a hard time responding to this?

and didn't you add HGH as a threshold substance?

WADA
                    "Are the Isoform Differential Immunoassays and the hGH Biomarkers Tests complementary?

These two tests are complementary in nature and in time window of hGH detection. The hGH Isoforms Test detects the alteration of proportions (ratios) between hGH isoforms up to 24-48 hours after recGH administration. The Biomarkers Test is based on measuring the increased synthesis of two biological markers of hGH bioactivity, namely IGF-I and P-III-NP, and it may not detect the initial phase of recGH use, but does so at later times and for a longer period than the Isoforms Test."

"Due to their complementary nature in detecting hGH doping, it is advised that samples are tested with both the Isoforms and the Biomarkers Tests."
                    Difficulty responding to it? What is there to respond to? IF A NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE IS PRESENT, IT WOULD BE FLAGGED!

And no..... Jesus, man. I explained this to you.

I can't give you the link now. I think you can put on your big boy pants, scroll up, and look at the WADA document link that I posted before about threshold substances.

Edit: Here is the link -- https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...3_td2017dl.pdf

That is where ALL threshold substances are discussed. There, as I told you already, you will find information about HGH.

What you WON'T find is EPO.

So, are you ready to answer? Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 03-22-2017, 06:31 AM.

Comment

lolololololol

Travestyny is in disarray. Punches are coming from all angles courtesy of my main man ADP02. He's barely standing, but still Mr. Deflector still wants to fight even when he has nothing left in his bag of deflector shields hahaha!!

I doubt if Travestyny will survive this count.. I don't think at this point Travestyny can survive, he's drowning with unanswered questions he needs to block. He's not getting up Jim...I think he's done..

Travestny: 'Too many questions to deflect.. I want to yield..'

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2017, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X