No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Sorry but stupid is even discussing this UNLESS its to inform someone who doesn't know.

I have yet to go to the Thunderdome section. Should I be hanged?

Who are you, the soap Nazi guy?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    It was the SOUP Nazi.

I can understand about the THunderdome. That's a bit more obscure.

Notifications are right in front of your damn face, homie. Seriously.

By the way, I want to show you something about EPO based on what you've been saying:

You kept trying to change what is meant by threshold.What’s the threshold for EPO? Go find it.

That is NOT what threshold means. WADA clearly states what a threshold substance is.

Threshold Substance: An exogenous or endogenous Prohibited Substance, Metabolite or Marker of a Prohibited Substance which is analyzed quantitatively and for which an analytical result (concentration, ratio or score) in excess of a pre-determined Decision Limit constitutes an Adverse Analytical Finding. Threshold Substances are identified as such in the Technical Document on Decision Limits (TD DL).
    https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau....0-2016-en.pdf

Once again, here is the list of Threshold Substances:

You said it must be a partial list because EPO wasn’t there. So that shows that you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you? Don’t try to back out now.

Admit you are wrong. Keep it objective and real, homie!

It’s not about a threshold. They analyze the bands to determine if it is positive for EPO.

Waiting for you to admit you are wrong. Will you keep it objective and real now. You probably won't because your whole theory goes down the drain!!!!
    SOAP, SOUP, ..... whatever .....
    Man, So you are the Suup Nazi!!!

Man, you knew LITTLE to NOTHING about EPO until just a few days ago. Please admit to that!

The important point is that FLoyd did what he did to delay and dilute his samples enough to pass the test! Funny part is when you mentioned CIR testing and I called out AGAIN that is beatable, you moved on to BP which is more can be more tough to tag someone with that is micro-dosing.

So what you said about EPO..... Is that what you thought was how EPO was tested in your earlier statements? Nope! That was my point!

travestyny - Non-Threshold substances that are present would be flagged.
    Its possible that the athlete micro-dosed then even though there may be traces of synthetic EPO it may still be considered an untraceable amount because its hard to distinguish. So its not as easily caught as you tried to imply at the beginning of this discussion and that is what is important .... not the got you game that you were unsuccessful at anyways!

SO TO BE CLEAR, its not whether they found EPO, which is naturally produced in the body. Its if they found traceable amounts that they meet a certain criteria. If they have a result that is somewhat ambiguous then it does NOT meet the threshold acceptance criteria!

Comment

SOAP, SOUP, ..... whatever .....
      Man, So you are the Suup Nazi!!!

Man, you knew LITTLE to NOTHING about EPO until just a few days ago. Please admit to that!

The important point is that FLoyd did what he did to delay and dilute his samples enough to pass the test! Funny part is when you mentioned CIR testing and I called out AGAIN that is beatable, you moved on to BP which is more can be more tough to tag someone with that is micro-dosing.

So what you said about EPO..... Is that what you thought was how EPO was tested in your earlier statements? Nope! That was my point!

Its possible that the athlete micro-dosed then even though there may be traces of synthetic EPO it may still be considered an untraceable amount because its hard to distinguish. So its not as easily caught as you tried to imply at the beginning of this discussion and that is what is important .... not the got you game that you were unsuccessful at anyways!

SO TO BE CLEAR, its not whether they found EPO, which is naturally produced in the body. Its if they found traceable amounts that they meet a certain criteria. If they have a result that is somewhat ambiguous then it does NOT meet the threshold acceptance criteria!
      LMAOOOO. I CLEARLY KNEW MORE ABOUT IT THAN YOU. YOU WERE WRONG AND YOU STILLLLLLL CANT ADMIT IT. UNBELIEVABLE.

AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A THRESHOLD. LMAOOOO. POST UP THE THRESHOLD. YOU ARE WRONGGGGG.

And why the hell are you bringing up CIR testing? The point is that a few "experts" and some idiots (Hauser, whose article you've been basing a lot of your BS on) had been saying over and over that CIR testing was needed....well not only did USADA reveal that CIR testing was done for EVERY SAMPLE, but also the ABP was used. Yet you still have a problem with the testing. Stop pretending that you're actually accomplishing anything when you, and Hauser, have been shut down every step of the way.

Admit you were wrong. You are sinking. And admit you have no idea when the partial sample was first given.

This conclusively destroys your conspiracy theory. It's over.
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-21-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• ROFL anytime you even talk 1 sentence with spoon23 he turns it around into gay stuff. calls men missy and claims they like travolta when he is the one who is still heart broken pac got owned.

SO he makes his own false compuboxs and claims they are legit ROFL AHAHA. to top it off..........he calls others delusional. ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          HERE IS A BED TIME STORY FOR PAC-BOY AND SPOON23 TO READ TO EACH OTHER.........
          Enough stories buddy, how do you explain this?

Lil Froid taking his girl Bieber out for some lobsters...

Bieber is naked with Froid sitting in the sofa admiring in the background......

And later in the night...........

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

Oh SINCLAR!!!!!! Oh FROID JOY!!!!!!

Talk about gay....... this **** actually happened
          :blow:
          Last edited by O Prophet; 03-21-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by O Prophet View Post

so this is spoon23s third account? he has to make up many accounts to try to keep up with me HAHAHAAHAHAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              so this is spoon23s third account? he has to make up many accounts to try to keep up with me HAHAHAAHAHAH.
              Nah, just a real boxing fan who sees Fraud Jr for what he is. Go check with a mod if you want.

Nice deflection though LMFAO.

Your God Fruit Jr and his twink Bieber are bum-drillers. Deal with it.
              Last edited by O Prophet; 03-21-2017, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• lololololol

OProphet, you just rear ended Bambam back to Floyd's loving arms hahahaha!! Now Beiber wants a threesome hahaha!!

Maybe even a foursome if Bambam chooses to invite his boyfriend Travolta hahaha!!

OOOORRRRAAAAALLLLEEEEEE!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by O Prophet View Post

careful....dont show banban pics that these. It will make him remember he use to have a dlck to jerk off with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    lololololol

Great job ADP02

The mosquito has been exposed again. Told you that mosquito doesn't know how to own up to his fumbles. The guy has zero credibility. It's a wall longer than Trumps wall lmao and thicker than the vault in Fort knox lolololol

The deflector doesn't have the hotness of wonder woman more of a buzzing mosquito that just doesn't want to go away If only wonder woman was deflecting it. I'll be fine by it.. But it isn't the case hahaha!

At this point TravestyNy damaged career as a failure debater is now in the category 'impossible to resurrect' hahahaha!

lololololol

As I've exposed you as sneaky slimy snake oils man with a bad reputation that will say anything to sell shyit.

When I asked you a simple question related to the round you were questioning. It was a simple question to see how much rationality you have left in your sorry existence. Knowing this was an old boxing match. I only asked you to give your take in the round we are disputing. It was a very simple question. Any normal person should be able to answer. And yet this was your ******ed answer.

You folded, you flip flopped with false narratives to fit your agenda, but when you get trapped in a corner, you caved in, and denounced that you actually have no idea what you were talking about in the first place lol

- to make it clear, I just caught you arguing about something you didn't really have inept knowledge off in the first place. It just shows that you have a preconceived notion of what you want to believe happened that night, like how the Judges in this fight did too hahahaha! Or you are one big fuvkn' liar who would lie to your teeth and say whatever will help you with your weak lame arguments. Problem is I caught it haha Bravo dude lol

And that is why, you fuvked up bigly.

That said, do you even have a right to argue with me again?

No you don't. The olive branch that will bring back honor and dignity to you has long past. Your credibility as a moron has been exposed over and over as evident to your RED rep since 2008 which is way over 9 years. SMDH

For once in your life I tried to convince you to take responsibilities for your actions bud, but you didn't own up to your mistakes. That's not how the world works. You fumbled and got exposed as a deserter. You Flip FLop when the going gets rough. vaginas don't belong in the battlefield.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Damn! You just exposed Travestyny to a whole new level of why he is MR.DEFLECTOR HAHAHAHA!

Nice one ADP02! Ace again! These flowmos are like their hero, FRAUDS that love to duck and deflect. Like father like son in this case Like Floyd and his ******ed sons lololol
                    Thanks Spoon.

Yup, Travestyny is the champ when it comes to DEFLECTING. I had it right in from of him and he lost his chance to prove me wrong. All he had to say was that he was wrong.

Not the first time so I cannot just give him a free pass.

Comment

Thanks Spoon.

Yup, Travestyny is the champ when it comes to DEFLECTING. I had it right in from of him and he lost his chance to prove me wrong. All he had to say was that he was wrong.

Not the first time so I cannot just give him a free pass.
                      Shut up, bltch. Let's watch you deflect about EPO. I'm waitinggggggg. lmaooo

Get ready to lose all credibility. Step up, son!

Comment

Working...
                      X